Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 13

Comments

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,334

Horo - Thanks !

edited September 3

Tribal JHUGGIS - rendered one of the huts to see how it looked, added some scene fillers as well

Bryce Tribal JHUGGIS 2.jpg
    800 x 520 - 304K
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on
  • mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,362

Another great set of wonderful renders Bunyip02, well done

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,510

Cool tribal huts, Bunyip02.

Mermaid - Thanks !

Horo - Thanks !

Me - next up is to do a complex/complicated scene with Bryce.

edited September 5

The island terrain is from High Resolition Terrains 2 with a material from Landscapes under Fantastic Skies and some of my textures. The water consists of the ground plane with my water and 2 self made terrains with a material from High Resolition Terrains 4. Sky and ambient light by an HDRI from Sunless HDRI Skies and the key light by the sun.

Isle in Heavy Sea

IsleInHeavySea.jpg
    1200 x 720 - 189K
    Post edited by Horo on

Horo - Awesome !

Another outstanding render Horo

Thank you Bunyip02 and mermaid.

edited September 6

It kept saying buy-me, buy-me !

Funky-Shapes-and-Metals

Bryce_Funky-Shapes-and-Metals 1.jpg
    800 x 520 - 95K
    edited September 6

Another one !

Bryce_Funky-Shapes-and-Metals 3 Tpz.png
    800 x 520 - 1024K
    edited September 6

Bunyip02 - great object render, the second looks even more beautiful with this HDRI backdrop.

The objects and materials are from Fifty Funky Shapes and Fifty Funky Metals. They stand on a Shadow Capture Disk from Hyper Textures Expansion with a bit of reflection. Background and light by an HDRI from HDRI for Fun.

Links and Loops

LinksAndLoops.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 209K
    Post edited by Horo on

Bunyip02 - lovely renders, from the Funky Shapes and Metals set. The 2nd one looks awesome.

Horo - you render is awesome too

Horo - Thanks ! Very nice render as well, gave me a few ideas for some more renders.

Mermaid - Thanks !

Thank you mermaid and Bunyip02.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 3,070

Oh wow!  I can't keep up with all the fabulous renders being submitted here.  Hansmar, great set of landscapes.  Especially like the foggy mountain one.

mermaid, love this render with the spiky hills.

Horo, wild sea raging. The spray is excellent.  Nice work on the knots.

bunyip, where to start.  Such a wonderful collection of renders and all of them so different.  Thank you for showing us your creativity.

Thank you NGartplay.

Thanks NGartplay 

NGartplay - Thanks !

edited September 8

The tree was made in Arbaro, wood and foliage given my own material as for the grass terrain. The terrain in the background was self made and given a material from Vegetation. The clouds are a Cloud Slab and above it a Cloud Plane additive from the Sky Toolbox, the ambient light by an HDRI from Object Clouds 2D & 3D and the key light by the sun.

Lone Sassafras

LoneSassafras.jpg
    960 x 1200 - 405K
    Post edited by Horo on

Wow Horo - beautiful tree, very nice render

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 3,070

Awesome tree Horo

Horo - Gorgeous render !

Thank you mermaid, NGartplay and Bunyip02.

edited September 9

Was interested in seeing how easy/difficult it was to bring a DAZ3D figure into Bryce.

Initially did a Genesis 9 figure with clothes and hair, exported as an obj. Came up with a file size of 3.4 gigabytes, which on past experience with Bryce would be a fail.

Next at the other end of the scale did Aiko 3 clothed with hair, exported as an obj. Bryce crashed when importing it.

Then tried "Send to Bryce" from DAZ Studio which worked.

Will include a DAZ3D figure when I get around to doing the complex scene.

Bryce - Aiko 3.jpg
    800 x 450 - 312K

Bunyip02 - nicely done with Aiko. Yes, Bryce is still a 32-bit tool, not 64 like Carrara. You can make Bryce Large Address Aware (if you have not done so already, check this tutorial "www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDZmETVO15c") and it works up to about 3.4 GB if your computer has at least 4 GB. But there is another unfortunate "improvement" that came with version 6: to save the scene on disk it is first compressed in memory, which means the memory must hold the scene and the compressed scene for a moment until it is saved on disk and the memory released.

Horo - Thanks ! Bookmarked the video as well.

Very nice example Bunyip02

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,884

Bunyip02, Great terrains on the previous page. All with a different mood, but all very well made. I like the waterfall most, I think. The tribal hut is more cartoon-like. The objects are very well presented. For DAZ people, you indeed have to be careful. I can put them in a scene, but have to modify the textures. I usually put them through a photo-modification program to make them smaller. That is quite an effort, so it certainly limits how many of the more modern figures you can add. Sometimes, it the figures are fully dressed, I also remove the parts that are underneath clothes to save memory.

Horo, your island render looks fantastic, specifically the water, including the splashing against the island. The funky objects look very good too. But most special is your tree and grass render. Great work with the light through the leaves and with the grass too.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,884
    edited September 10

I made a couple more terrains, using World Machine basic as starting point and combining two of the terrains made in WM in Bryce. Textures from Bryce, David Brinnen and Horo. Skies, in most cases, HDRI enhanced skies by David B and Horo. The snowy one has two instances of a free statue from Free3D with a procedural marble texture. The trees in the third one are variants from one Bryce tree made by Clay Hagebusch and there is an owl (from Songbird Remix) in that render. The fourth one contains a cloud slab and has a horse and rider from DAZ (don't remember what figure, because I made and used it for an earlier render). 

WM_mix1b.jpg
    1370 x 651 - 851K
    WM_mix2.jpg
    1370 x 651 - 545K
    WM_mix3.jpg
    1370 x 651 - 860K
    mountainride.jpg
    1370 x 651 - 751K
    Post edited by Hansmar on