Generation 3 Aiko and Hiro Appreciation Thread

Comments

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,593

Found a free 3D model of the "Cavorite Sphere" at SketchFab by a Matt Dixon.  For those wondering,  it was the means by which author H.G. Wells managed to get "The First Men in the Moon".  (Yes, "...in the Moon" as opposed to "on" it.  It makes sense once you read the story.)  In 1964 stop motion effect genius Ray Harryhausen brought the novel to the silver screen and this is how he envisioned the space vehicle.

This is arguably an "unbound" non-canon scenario for my OC, Mzzkiti...unless she simplying "kicking back" in the freighter's "VR salon".  With her penchant for slapstick misfortune,  the recreation files will likely skip a few tracks.  She'll miss her intended destination of the Moon and will, instead, land upon the Barsoomian version of Mars where she'll have to abide by its (un)dress code!

• EthinEthin Posts: 1,070
    edited January 2022

Akina.

Just another random Aiko OC.

Akina test 01.jpg
    1800 x 2400 - 1M
    Post edited by Ethin on

I nabbed Azrea & Sylph for A3 as they are being shuffled off to "The Vault". Gave them a similar treatment to 3DSublime's Lilly for Aiko3.

• vrba79vrba79 Posts: 1,297

Mzzkiti is good and pure, and I would deck someone in the face for her!

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,930

..nice.

Yeah grabbed a number of A3 items before they got vaulted.over the last couple months.

edited February 2022

vrba79 said:

Mzzkiti is good and pure, and I would deck someone in the face for her!

Aww, that's possibly one of the sweetest things somebody has posted about her!

But Mzzkiti is not exactly an "innocent".  She has a "sly" side that has gotten her into trouble.  In fact, that was the premise for her web comic

http://www.mzzkiti.com/log001.htm

Growing frustrated with her commanding officer, she "spiked" his coffee with hot sauce!  As a reprimand, he reassigned her to another vessel, a "junker" of a "milk run" freighter.  Actions have consequences.

A lot of the pieces featuring her that I post here are "unbound, non-canon" scenarios, though I could rationalize them as various roleplay games provided in the ship's VR salon as depicted here.

Mzzkiti-n-VR-J-1.jpg
    800 x 800 - 70K
    Post edited by Redfern on

kyoto kid said:

..nice.

Yeah grabbed a number of A3 items before they got vaulted.over the last couple months.

Thanks! smiley

Same here, although my definition of A3 items includes anything I can make, break, or fake for AIko.

edited February 2022

Target Acquired!

Loves got you in it's sights!

Love fae Clair takes her vow to make the world a better place very serious.

Love Fae Clair V-Day 2022 05.jpg
    2400 x 1800 - 3M
    Post edited by Ethin on

Someone over @ rosity suggested I do a tutorial/walk-through of a character. It's an interesting idea (A video would be cool, but I'm not that tech savvy). What do people over here think, is that something you would be interested in?

edited February 2022

Another "Vault" refugee, this time Handspan Studios and Thorne's Jenna for A3.

Jenna Snuggle Time 03.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 1M
    Post edited by Ethin on

• Ethin said:

She's adorable, I love her. 

Faeryl Womyn said:

She's adorable, I love her. 

Thanks!smiley

A video I made of converting a character from V4 to A3. https://youtu.be/N_X3U262y60

edited April 2022

...And here is the girl from the video, after some more work.

SV7 Lora A3 02.jpg
    2590 x 2800 - 770K
    Post edited by Ethin on
  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,543

Great video and you have a new subscriber lol, love the character

Thanks!

Now that I've done the hard work of figuring out how to do videos it's not that bad, I'll definitely do more.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,543

I look forward to seeing them.

Creating a morph to suggest her ears "tent-poling" her cowl (from Shukky's "God of Death" freebie collection for A3) prompted me to dress Mzzkiti (using Melody for A3) in desert garb.  Is she on Tatooine or Arrakis?  Maybe she's in some arid environment within her own proper continuity.  Meh, who gives a flying fudge?!  Hmm...airborne brownies...is that a "thing", something that can be marketed?  Why am I rambling? frown

Wip, been working on her since last July.

Promo for an upcoming release for Melody and Micah.

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975

Ethin said:

Wip, been working on her since last July.

She's lovely

carrie58 said:

She's lovely

Thanks!

Did another video. https://youtu.be/dThtnvDlzc0

Randomly felt the need to update a character from 2018 that I've never used. She was originally a test to see if I could copy the style from a 2D character to a 3D one.

I've had this image in my head for a few years and I thought I could finally pull it off, as a bonus it's kinda a memorial day image.

Mistakenly thought I'd get it done over the weekend. Ha!

Spent the last 4-5 days just updating the character, I think I may have gone a bit overboard, and she's still not done.

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975

WOW!!

That's more like it.

DarkDaiwa 05.jpg
    2590 x 2800 - 1015K
    DarkDaiwa 05b.jpg
    2590 x 2800 - 1M
  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,487

Looks good, but I am left with the feeling the character should be forcibly aquainted with a bar of soap. wink

Regards,

Richard.