The Only “Gust” I Like Begins With “Au-” Complaint Thread.

Comments

• SerpentSerpent Posts: 4,075
    edited December 1969

Very tired now. :down:

Decided that, since it's going to snow tomorrow AND I have no gloves or hat AND the bus schedule would never be more opportune, I was going to go out this morning, in the cold and wind. :bug:

What an adventure! :ahhh: Walmart was a ZOO, especially the grocery section. Now I'm glad I went , all the Winter clothing was on sale so I got a steal on my shirt/hat/gloves.. and they were almost out of hats and gloves so it's a good thing I went. :gulp:

Not to mention I loaded up on Progresso soup for emergencies, a can of pumpkin because dang it I'm gonna eat pumpkin on Thanksgiving, and a can of evaporated milk to put in my coffee. And yum, as I sit here sipping a cup of Twilight Blend with evaporated milk, it was a good choice!

Next up: ordering pizza and wings! I got a box of Ziploc bags to store some of my order "for later" :)

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

3Delight's progress is stuck at 99%. I should look at the shadow settings of my lights and transmap hair.

daz_website.jpg
    366 x 167 - 15K
    edited December 1969

Non-complaints!

- Tasty coffee :coolsmile:
    - Bacon and cheese stuffed pizza with pepproni and mushrooms on the way :cheese:
    - Also got some Honey Sriracha wings and Sweet Chili wings "for later" ;-P
    - Finally warming up :smirk:

OSU vs. UT at 6:30pm, will be at the bar to watch 'em! But I'm gonna root for both teams... :blank:

Back to rendering topless dark angel pics! :smirk:

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

RealFeel®36f°

they about 3 rows in with putting the tile. prolly won't have stove back tnite.

edited December 1969

TroutFace said:

Decided that, since it's going to snow tomorrow AND I have no gloves or hat AND the bus schedule would never be more opportune, I was going to go out this morning, in the cold and wind. :bug:

What an adventure! :ahhh: Walmart was a ZOO, especially the grocery section. Now I'm glad I went , all the Winter clothing was on sale so I got a steal on my shirt/hat/gloves.. and they were almost out of hats and gloves so it's a good thing I went. :gulp:

Not to mention I loaded up on Progresso soup for emergencies, a can of pumpkin because dang it I'm gonna eat pumpkin on Thanksgiving, and a can of evaporated milk to put in my coffee. And yum, as I sit here sipping a cup of Twilight Blend with evaporated milk, it was a good choice!

Next up: ordering pizza and wings! I got a box of Ziploc bags to store some of my order "for later" :)

Oklahoma not warms like Texas?

edited December 1969

3Delight's progress is stuck at 99%. I should look at the shadow settings of my lights and transmap hair.

10 min not bad. luxus would be like 10 days :)

edited December 1969

wearing my rosary beads. need to sleep some

edited December 1969

TroutFace said:

Oklahoma not warms like Texas?

Tulsa: 41F. Austin: 46F. :blank:

The trick is that, while Austin can get pretty darn cold, it's FAR windier here and there's more moisture.. so, central Texas gets a kind of low-wind, dry cold. Here it gets cold, high winds, and wt snow/freezing rain and the like! :ahhh: Last year, they had what the called the Snowpocalypse - it was over a foot of snow and shut the whole city down for a couple of days! You won't see that kind of snow in Austin.

Still, beats Winter in Michigan.. :bug:

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,602
    edited November 2014

TroutFace said:
    Hit 22F last night... brr.. was safe and snug indoors, though.

Going to hit 40F today.. break out the t-shirts :smirk: And then tomorrow, 90% CHANCE OF SNOW! :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

OSU/UT game tonight at 6:30.. not sure which team to root for.. :blank:

I really need to go ut and buy a flannel shirt/gloves/warm hat today, but I feel highly unmotivated. It's 33F right now, and there's an hour and a half wait at the Walmart if I go shop there - and it's the nearest place to get clothes. :blank:

I need to find a mall on a bus route that runs more often. Blech.

*edit* Uh-oh, "rumbles from below".. looks like I'm going to be staying home today.. :long:

...stayed wrapped up for good part of the morning. Yeah was set to work on my latest scene last night after I got back home when all the Firefox madness ensued (made sure the FF auto update was still turned off).

Got Giselle and the Naru character. Really really cute, they will do wonders for the teen and fey gene pools.

Interesting. discovered I was actually already logged into the forums for the first time in a while after I started up the notebook today. Maybe the old Creole ritual worked.

Big game back at home #20 Wisconsin vs. #16 Nebraska. First half was a "fumblefest" on both teams' parts 2 on Wisky's part leading to 10 points for the Huskers and a 17 - 3 lead. In the second quarter the Badgers went on to score 21 unanswered points to go up 24 - 17 at the half. In the first half alone, Wisconsin running back Melvin Gordon has already racked up 238 yards rushing, the longest a 62 yard TD run that left the Nebraska coach shaking his head. Still have another half to go.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    Sexy Dark Angel Drop!!! :ahhh: :bug: :gulp:

...she's both cute and scary at the same time.

Leela needs to be holding a block of C-12 with a radio detonator in one hand and her Gyrojet pistol in the other to do that.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    TroutFace said:

Going to hit 40F today.. break out the t-shirts :smirk: And then tomorrow, 90% CHANCE OF SNOW! :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

I really need to go ut and buy a flannel shirt/gloves/warm hat today, but I feel highly unmotivated. It's 33F right now, and there's an hour and a half wait at the Walmart if I go shop there - and it's the nearest place to get clothes. :blank:

*edit* Uh-oh, "rumbles from below".. looks like I'm going to be staying home today.. :long:

...stayed wrapped up for good part of the morning. Yeah was set to work on my latest scene last night after I got back home when all the Firefox madness ensued (made sure the FF auto update was still turned off).

Got Giselle and the Naru character. Really really cute, they will do wonders for the teen and fey gene pools.

Interesting. discovered I was actually already logged into the forums for the first time in a while after I started up the notebook today. Maybe the old Creole ritual worked.

Big game back at home #20 Wisconsin vs. #16 Nebraska. First half was a "fumblefest" on both teams' parts 2 on Wisky's part leading to 10 points for the Huskers and a 17 - 3 lead. In the second quarter the Badgers went on to score 21 unanswered points to go up 24 - 17 at the half. In the first half alone, Wisconsin running back Melvin Gordon has already racked up 238 yards rushing, the longest a 62 yard TD run that left the Nebraska coach shaking his head. Still have another half to go.

I was going to go out tonight to watch the UT/OSU dustup, but we got some freezing rain so, screw it, I'm staying home, drinking Dirty Bastard and nomming chicken wings. BTW the Honey Sriracha wings TAKE NO PRISONERS!!! :ahhh: :ahhh: Hurts so good.. :smirk:

This is one heck of a beer.. very hoppy but not overstated, strong finish, and 8.5% ABV! Party tonight! :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    TroutFace said:

...she's both cute and scary at the same time.

Leela needs to be holding a block of C-12 with a radio detonator in one hand and her Gyrojet pistol in the other to do that.

Thanks! That's the Friends Forever grrl for G2F.. I got her because I thought she was supercute :red: but she's turned out to be fare more useful thn Just Another Cute Figure(tm). Those are the AeonSoul Fantasy Jewels, on a demonformed character they add that "touch of Succubi", and when it's a CUTE demonformed character, the contrast.. somehow works. :blank:

Nothing more cool than a grrl with explosives and a gun! :)

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Stuff smells real good and looks sparkly fresh and a little greener after soaking rain all night. Still raining :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Stuff smells real good and looks sparkly fresh and a little greener after soaking rain all night. Still raining :)

your backyard wildlife enjoying the showers? :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

your backyard wildlife enjoying the showers? :)

Hehe I enjoyed it all but whooping and hollering seems to have scared everything except a few bedraggled Mynah birds off :lol:

edited December 1969

TroutFace said:

55.png
    217 x 174 - 13K
    edited December 1969

TroutFace said:

OH wow the awesome, love those pearly black shiny thingies :)

edited November 2014

ps1borg said:
    TroutFace said:

OH wow the awesome, love those pearly black shiny wings :)

hmmm weird double post sorry :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited November 2014

i turned the heat on. yep i did. set it all the way to 65f. hard to type with shvring fingers.

iz tough to write a command bridge scene without sounding a lil corny.

so like helm and navigator are two separate posts? communication tech. weapons. helm is too busy driving to fire the hexxus cannons

the game is one-up-man-ship when 2 harrrr ships are out there on your bow.

right full rudder. :blank: starboard aft is limiting for space battle. was Kahn's weakness thinking in 2 dimensions

'twigged it' is a uk slang?

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

what would baywatch be without the jiggle jog on the beach?

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Good morning! :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

i turned the heat on. yep i did. set it all the way to 65f. hard to type with shvring fingers.

iz tough to write a command bridge scene without sounding a lil corny.

so like helm and navigator are two separate posts? communication tech. weapons. helm is too busy driving to fire the hexxus cannons

the game is one-up-man-ship when 2 harrrr ships are out there on your bow.

right full rudder. :blank: starboard aft is limiting for space battle. was Kahn's weakness thinking in 2 dimensions

'twigged it' is a uk slang?

I like those time warp tropes where everyone starts talking slooow and stuff looks melty :)

edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    ps1borg said:

Good morning! :coolsmile:

*waves* thanks for the a,bient track before :)

edited November 2014

...OK things re getting out of hand. More Nebraska fumbles, more Wiconsin points. It's become a blowout, 52 - 17, Wisconsin over Nebraska with 10 min to go in the game. Wisky running back Melvin Gordon has rushed for a FBS record high of 408 yards. I expected this game to be a close one considering what is at stake.

Minnesota also lost to Ohio State earlier so this win would be huge for Wisconsin in the West conference standings .

Meanwhile 1 Misissippi State is having ll sorts of difficulties with #5 Bama down 25 - 13 to the Crimson Tide. with only 8 minutes left.

Another Nebraska fumble, Badgers recover and are driving, 2nd and 4 on the Husker's 8.

ETA: Wisky Touchdown now 59 - 17. with 5:34 to go. 614 total yards for Wisconsin 568 on the ground vs 170 total yards for Nebraska. This isn't a blowout anymore, it's a total beat down, 56 unanswered points since the second quarter. Wisky's defence seems to be running on all cylinders plus overdrive.

ETA Pt 2

...oh nos.. :ohh: Wisky fumbles on the 4, Nebraska recovers and scores on the next play, looks like the rally is on. ;-) :cheese:

Meanwhile big upset in the Mississippi State - Bama game. Even though Bulldogs got late TD, Bama will win it 25 - 20 unless something screwy happens on the kickoff.

#14 Arizona eeked by Washington 27 - 26 on a last second field goal avoid an upset. Had they lost, that would have helped Wisky as well.

Still, a monumental win for the Badgers and the city of Madison is about to become the biggest party in the nation tonight.

edited December 1969

Bah been splashing in puddles and forgot wet socks make cold feet :lol:

edited December 1969

what would baywatch be without the jiggle jog on the beach?

Is a tragedy that the extreme diving stuff has moved to outer space, space suits don't jiggle :lol:

edited November 2014

...well, back to the Russian roulette login voodoo again. Should have expected as much. Now even logging into the main site does not log me into the forums, and once again logging into from a thread forums misdirects me to my stupid account page instead of taking me back to the thread and when I click on the thread link in the email again I'm logged out again

DAZ, FIX THIS FRICKIN' WEBSITE AND GET IT TO WORK RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or just kill the email reminders as they are totally worthless when people have to manually navigate back to the thread they are supposed to be on after logging in from the forums!

I am sick and tired of playing these bleedin' stupid and inane login games!

Really put downer on what was a pretty darn good day.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,093
    edited December 1969

New bundle in the store...Giselle at Home...costs a little more than the individual items in the bundle! Buyer beware!

Dana

edited December 1969

Is warmer now getting toward midnight than it was this morning

60.png
    217 x 168 - 15K
    edited November 2014

double posting woes

Post edited by ps1borg on
This discussion has been closed.