The Only “Gust” I Like Begins With “Au-” Complaint Thread.

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    what would baywatch be without the jiggle jog on the beach?

Is a tragedy that the extreme diving stuff has moved to outer space, space suits don't jiggle :lol:

hmm i wonder what my boobages would do in zero grav :lol: :lol:

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    New bundle in the store...Giselle at Home...costs a little more than the individual items in the bundle! Buyer beware!

Dana

bundles of joy?

a new baby / infant would be nice.

hmm, never tried poser4 baby in ds

edited December 1969

hmm, crying my eyes out in misery isn't gonna help anything. red puffy eyes, stuffed nose

the contractors were sposed to be here 7 - 8am. iz now 9:27am

i haz no paychecks coming til i go back to work.
    being that i was seriously robbed, suspecting the jailbird son from upstairs, i no wanna leave my door unlocked without being here guarding my compy stuff.

edited November 2014

wishing my drum kit wasn't buried in the closet by lots of stuff. really need a good banging at it.

didn't win lotto.

living on concrete, cooking on a hot plate. not how i imagined living in my 50's would be.

too miserable to write or render.

i'm not giving them rent money for these unliving conditions.

Post edited by Mistara on
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,667
    edited December 1969

You're having issues with oth tenents or landlords? Ouch. Not good news. My sister used to live in an apartment that only has a hotplate. She didn't even have a microwave oven. I don't think she had carpet in her apartment either. Hope things get better soon.

• SerpentSerpent Posts: 4,075
    edited December 1969

{{{{{{{{{{{ Misty }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Complaints! Well, just one - hit 22F last night and it's only 27F right now. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Much coffee being consumed. :long:

Not at all sure I'm going out for my usual Sunday football + beer run.. I do have a pile of warm stuff to wear, but.. still..

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :ahhh:

edited December 1969

OMG OMG IT'S SNOWING! :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

It's very cold in Tulsa
    It should be raining now
    But I don't hear the splashing
    I don't hear bird, dog, or cow
    I look out through the windows
    And I start to curse and cry
    I'm watching horror happen
    FROZEN WATER FROM THE SKY! :ahhh:

The silence makes this creepy
    Though it's kind of pretty here
    It sort of makes me sleepy :red:
    And I want to drink some beer :blank:
    I should go out for football
    But I just sit here and sigh
    I just don't want to deal with
    FROZEN WATER FROM THE SKY! :ahhh: :ahhh:

I guess it's kind of pretty
    But it makes the road real slick
    I'd like to go play in it
    But it just might make me sick
    I could slip on a snowy star
    Bounce down and them I'd die
    They'll carve it on my tombstone

Going out anyway.. going to test my freezing-weather gear and see how it fares in a real-world FROZEN WATER FROM THE SKY situation.

Wish me luck... :gulp:

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,112
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    New bundle in the store...Giselle at Home...costs a little more than the individual items in the bundle! Buyer beware!

Dana

bundles of joy?

a new baby / infant would be nice.

hmm, never tried poser4 baby in ds

The Genesis Baby by Adam Thwaites was on sale last month. If you wanted a baby, I'm confused why you didn't get it then. There's also a free baby for Genesis at ShareCG.

Dana

edited December 1969

TroutFace said:

It's very cold in Tulsa
    It should be raining now

Going out anyway.. going to test my freezing-weather gear and see how it fares in a real-world FROZEN WATER FROM THE SKY situation.

Bravo! And good luck!

Dana

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    TroutFace said:

It's very cold in Tulsa
    It should be raining now

Bravo! And good luck!

Dana

It all worked :red: :red: :red:

Insulated jacket over insulated shirt with warm eared hat :) :) I was toasty in a snowstorm :cheese:

I'm good for Oklahoma Winter :) :) :)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,656
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    double posting woes

...better than login woes...I guess.

Apologies or the rant last night. It just gets very discouraging after a while having to find a workaround every time to log in only to have to come up with a new one the next time.

edited December 1969

They really should work out the bugs before they unleash a new application on us! Your rant was worthy and justified.

Dana

edited December 1969

hmm, crying my eyes out in misery isn't gonna help anything. red puffy eyes, stuffed nose

the contractors were sposed to be here 7 - 8am. iz now 9:27am

i haz no paychecks coming til i go back to work.
    being that i was seriously robbed, suspecting the jailbird son from upstairs, i no wanna leave my door unlocked without being here guarding my compy stuff.

...when did the thievery happen? I don't blame you about not wanting to leave the doors unlocked.

I agree bout the rent issue in yor post following. This is a huge inconvenience nd you should get compensated for having to deal with it.

When they redid the floor in my place several years ago, my landlady covered the cost of my staying in a hotel for the week (and nice comfortable one at that, not some cheap fleabag motel).

...many...

smiley-hug012.gif
    78 x 22 - 520B
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    They really should work out the bugs before they unleash a new application on us! Your rant was worthy and justified.

Dana

...thank you.

If you've been over to the "beta is live" thread, I'm not the only one fuming about this being released in this shape. As I mentioned in one reply, had this occurred at the company I used to work at for this long, we would have been sunk. We were not a that "big" of a company either (the IT/development staff was only three people), but any new updates or additions to the site and client accessed database had to be seamless.

i remember when I still programmed (in now dead languages) you didn't release any software until it was thoroughly debugged. Back then we had to do that on punched cards and system time was not only expensive, it also had to be scheduled. We also didn't have the debugging tools/software available to programmers today.

Debugging in those days was an extremely tedious and time consuming job that made young people go bald early.

edited December 1969

zonks Zzzzz

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Sunbeams and small patches of blue like cerulean pools in an otherwise dirty grey sky outside my window and quiet, for a middle of the month Monday morning :)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    double posting woes

...better than login woes...I guess.

Apologies or the rant last night. It just gets very discouraging after a while having to find a workaround every time to log in only to have to come up with a new one the next time.

hehe is a bit of a two step for this IPad user :lol:

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,489
    edited December 1969

I don't wanna talk about it. Well I will anyways. I'm drying from back pain cause of the endless precipitation and we are suppose to get 8 inches of snow tonight. I go to the pain clinic on Tuesday to talk with the doctor about implanting a spinal cord stimulator. They wanna discuss how many leads and whatnot to insert and to be sure the insurance will approve it. I hope the hell they do. I'd like some relief

edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    DanaTA said:
    TroutFace said:

It's very cold in Tulsa
    It should be raining now

Bravo! And good luck!

Dana

It all worked :red: :red: :red:

Insulated jacket over insulated shirt with warm eared hat :) :) I was toasty in a snowstorm :cheese:

I'm good for Oklahoma Winter :) :) :)

We get a few ice storms where blocks of ice fall from the sky but mostly they melt before they hit the ground, nothing like snowflakes :lol:

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    I don't wanna talk about it. Well I will anyways. I'm drying from back pain cause of the endless precipitation and we are suppose to get 8 inches of snow tonight. I go to the pain clinic on Tuesday to talk with the doctor about implanting a spinal cord stimulator. They wanna discuss how many leads and whatnot to insert and to be sure the insurance will approve it. I hope the hell they do. I'd like some relief

*hugs* I'll have a good thought for you today :)

edited December 1969

zonks Zzzzz

Stuff might look better afte a good sleep :)

edited December 1969

...ahhhh for the second week in a row, Green Bay put up big numbers again defeating a good Philadelphia Eagles team, 53 - 20 and setting a franchise record of two consecutive games over 50 pts. Not only was Rodgers hot but so was the defence which scored two touchdowns, one on 52 yd Pick Six interception and the other on a 49 yd fumble recovery.

Could have been 60 -20 game were there not two bonehead penalties that set the Packers back 35 yards on a drive that was moving the ball down field quite effectively with 7 minutes to go The ensuing punt was blocked and run back to the Green Bay 5 where the defence came though again with a brilliant goal line stand to deny Phildalpiha a final score.

With Detroit losing to Arizona earlier that puts the Packers in a tie with the Lions in the NFC "Norris" Division.

Next up: Green Bay goes to Minnesota while Detroit heads to Foxboro to face the Patriots.

Good weekend for Cheeshead sports as the #3 Badgers hoops team won big again today as well, 89 - 45 against a Chattanooga team which is built to press and force turnovers. "They would have scored 130 points against us if we ran it against them," The Chattanooga coach was quoted as saying of his usual hard press defence scheme.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

I hope it goes in your favor!

Dana

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    what would baywatch be without the jiggle jog on the beach?

Is a tragedy that the extreme diving stuff has moved to outer space, space suits don't jiggle :lol:

hmm i wonder what my boobages would do in zero grav :lol: :lol:

Is getting toward bikini weather here :)

65.png
    215 x 155 - 15K
    edited December 1969

...chainmail bikinis? ;-)

edited December 1969

Monday Complaints!

- Was 18F when I woke up :ahhh:
    - Taxi was late
    - COLD in the office, heater isn't super effective

Non-complaints!

- Corned beef hash for breakfast
    - Bacon and cheese stuffed crust pepperoni and bacon [pizza for lunch :cheese:
    - Played football in the snow yesterday, had a BLAST (we were all buzzed, anyway) :coolsmile:
    - Supposed to warm up this week, back into the mid-50s :)

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,667
    edited December 1969

Spent 25 minutes trying to physically install the Nvidia Geforce card. I couldn't screw the card in because the card and other slot covers kept moving out of place. Ugg. At least I can play with the Octane demo now. Rainy and cold day today. I'm going to re-organize my runtime library.

edited December 1969

Spent 25 minutes trying to physically install the Nvidia Geforce card. I couldn't screw the card in because the card and other slot covers kept moving out of place. Ugg. At least I can play with the Octane demo now. Rainy and cold day today. I'm going to re-organize my runtime library.

A rainy day is a good day to get organized. :)

edited December 1969

...morning all.

Finally warming up a bit.

Missed being able to get Steph6 at a decent price because they screwed up on the discount fo Daz Original People and didn't fix it by the time I turned in last night. Sale was only for eight hours so by the time I got up, the special changed to Daz Animals and Steph's back to 24$ again. Been waiting months to get her for a reasonable price (so I can also get the Slender Steph shape/morphs) and they have to first glitch on the discount and then only run the sale while most of us here in the US are asleep. >:(

edited December 1969

...now here's my kind of holiday tree...

cthulhu_tree.jpg
    983 x 1280 - 415K
This discussion has been closed.