Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

And thanks.  I'm trying to run them through as many different things as I can to see how they go.  So far, pretty darn good lol.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874

D.M.- so sorry your s/o has gotten so sick, and clinics are no fun at all. Hope both of you are getting rest. I sent you an email, (not a PM) so please check for it. I thought you could use some fun. 

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited February 2017

Congrats on Mariposa's release! Was thrilled to see her in the store today! 

Post edited by Llynara on
  • Thank you, everyone, for the well wishes.  We'll get better, just takes time.  As for the hacking- we believe it may have actually come from a restaurant here in town we ordered from for lunch, which most of the office uses.  Evidently when I mentioned it to the doctor, she stated a friend of hers ordered from the same one and had the exact same thing happen; mine was hacked the day after we ordered and ended up having to stay home due to the sick crap, so I didn't even realize until I couldn't use the card yesterday that it was shut off.

I shop through Amazon and online via Paypal, but online ordering for restaurants do not allow for it, so from now on it'll be cash only.  Which will stop us from ordering at work since we don't carry cash, lol.  Save us money in the end.

Eh.  Live and learn.

..........and these promos are killin' me.  I've had this system rendering straight for three days now trying to get them done (and tossed the first re-done set because I didn't like them at all once they were finished) 

• Novica said:

D.M.- so sorry your s/o has gotten so sick, and clinics are no fun at all. Hope both of you are getting rest. I sent you an email, (not a PM) so please check for it. I thought you could use some fun. 

Thank you- oh, I answered. ;)

• One re-done promo, and it's not sharp enough.  Still, it'll be nice once it's rendered over again.

He looks fabulous!

• Thank you!  Gonna re-do it, though, and get the render to cook a little longer to sharpen it up some.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

I really like his shape. He has more meat on his bones than Elijah. Just the right amount, I think. Lookin' mighty fine!

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,869

So, I was given the ok to add settings for the Anagenessis shaders. XD Guess those are in!  Soon as the promos for the first set are finished I'll be setting those up and adding those promos. lol

Does one have to have Anagenesis to get it to work properly?

You don't seem to need to have Anagenessis to use the presets, no. Mace G3M has an Anagenessis preset, and I was surprised to discover that it very obviously works without having Anagenessis itself. Cian for Darius 7 (no longer in the store, as he was a holiday add-on) also had an Anagenessis shader -- and ONLY that, for Iray -- and he also worked just fine. I suspect, because Anagenessis is Shader Mixer/Daz Iray Uber at its core, it would be more difficult to make it *not* work for people who didn't have Anagenessis 2 itself.

I will admit, I am looking forward to seeing more of Diesel, DM. And I'm sorry to hear that you ran into card issues. I had that sort of problem a couple times -- once it wound up getting lifted from the card processor by the Bulgarian mob, of all possible things.

I hope you and yours feel better soon!

edited February 2017

One more.  I really like this one too.  The green and the black blend really well. And it stands our really well on his pale skin

I'm going to do one more of him tomorrow and pull in really close to his frame just the part of his face between his eyebrows and his chin maybe.

DAMEN MAKE UP TEST.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • I do like how the green stands out on his skin.  Thank you for showing this. :) 

• Preview!

• Ohh yummy ! I really really like him,. He's fabulous.

Another great guy!  He looks great!

• Thanks!  Getting close on the promo renders.   Rather pleased with this round, so hopefully they will work. ;)

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

He is looking yummy danggggg!!!

Goes and gets the drool bucket to catch mine as it falls!!!

Absolutely amazing render Darwin!!!

• Very nice!  Love those tats and his skin looks great! :)

• ;)  Thank you.  Working hard on these, hopefully they get accepted.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I do like the sun cross that he is wearing.  Where is that from?

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,918

Pam, that cross is from the attitude outfit http://www.daz3d.com/attitude-outfit-for-genesis-3-male-s

Linwelly said:

Pam, that cross is from the attitude outfit http://www.daz3d.com/attitude-outfit-for-genesis-3-male-s

Thanks,   was hoping it might be in a set that I had a chance of using via an obj, but I guess it wass too much to hope.

• you can export as an obj, Pam.

but I can't if I don't have DS installed.

• A postworked verison of Ice Dragon Art's Goblin with the LIE Make Up Presets for Genesis 3 Male

• I saw and commented on Ice Dragon Art's page.  Really nice!  I said over there and will reiterate here, you two make a great team.  :)

• Thank you!  It was a great base and easy to work with. ;) 

• Morning Meeting.  Just a render for fun and to actually use a scene set that I purcahsed a while ago and never got around to using.

• Nice!  But no one looks happy at the morning meeting.  Did someone steal their coffee?

• lol- probably?

This discussion has been closed.