Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I think you should re cook him as well.  Nicely done!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

I like- you should re-cook him! :)

Oh I plan to tomorrow.

I think you should re cook him as well.  Nicely done!

Yes I am gonna recook him tomorrow as soon as my granddaughter goes to daycare laugh

edited April 2017

Well here is the recooked render of Mr. Evan!!

It went to 98% this time around I still see a bit of pixels but not too much I hope.

Studly Mr.Evan.png
    1000 x 1618 - 2M
    Post edited by Saphirewild on
  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Oh, he looks good with blond hair! Great job. Sapphire!

Looks good Saphire!

Thanks Llynara and Sonja I let it cook as long as I could this time around.

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,087

You did an excellent job!  Thank you.  :)

I am so glad you like it Darwin and you are most welcome and I thank you for allowing me to play with Evan he was a blast to play with!!!

you're very welcome, I'm glad you had fun!

Took a break- let this render while I was at work for Mavrosh's Men with Horns journal contest over on DA.  Ahmad as the Djinn Concubine.

• StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666

Took a break- let this render while I was at work for Mavrosh's Men with Horns journal contest over on DA.  Ahmad as the Djinn Concubine.

Very nice!

Thank you!

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Ooh la la! Sexeh djinn!

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,459
    edited April 2017

Now I wonder where the djiniri is. ;) (And I have no idea if I'm spelling that correctly. Jiniri?)

Post edited by firewarden on
  • KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Super nice picture!  I hadn't read about the contest.  Sounds fun.  I love Mavrosh's work.  I took a quick peek and so far your's is the best one I've seen.  :)

• FerretmaniaFerretmania Posts: 883

Uhh Sexy!

Thank you! Very much. :)

Every comment I have tried to write just isn't coming out right so I am just going to say he looks fabulous in a sheet.

Lol!  Thank you!

• Chanteur-de-VentChanteur-de-Vent Posts: 566
    edited April 2017

I think my render is now a bit... redundant? Yours is so much better.

The callouts bug is fixed, everything seem to be working now.

Achmad_vs2_real2_92p-002.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 1M
    Post edited by Chanteur-de-Vent on

Wow!!! That's gorgeous! :) Love the coordination between wings, sheets, and horns.

• Thank you, @firewarden.

@DarwinsMishap: There's something weird going with Achmad in combination with your LIE makeup presets. Specifically the "Liquid Makeup". It definitely doesn't do what it's supposed to do, but makes like a negative of that? See pictures attached. First two are of Achmad default skin with Makeup in Sun-Sky and default HDRI Dome lightning. Third is Achmad with Michael 7 skin and Makeup.

Achmad-vs3-12.png
    1000 x 1200 - 3M
    Achmad-vs3-13.png
    1000 x 1200 - 3M
    Achmad-vs3-14.png
    1000 x 1200 - 3M

This is lovely- and not redundant at all!  I love this.  Thank you!

edited April 2017

Thank you, @firewarden.

@DarwinsMishap: There's something weird going with Achmad in combination with your LIE makeup presets. Specifically the "Liquid Makeup". It definitely doesn't do what it's supposed to do, but makes like a negative of that? See pictures attached. First two are of Achmad default skin with Makeup in Sun-Sky and default HDRI Dome lightning. Third is Achmad with Michael 7 skin and Makeup.

That is very odd.  I will check Ahmad's settings with the LIE system I used and see what's going on.  Thank you for letting me know. :)

Edit: OH- did you use the G3M set, or the Anagenessis (spelling-I know, I never get it right) Set?  I find that using the Anag. Set with my recent characters specifically work best with how I set them up.  I'll check and see.

Post edited by DarwinsMishap on
  • Kev914Kev914 Posts: 1,109

Good images, @darwinsmishap and @chanteur-de-vent!

Never heard of a Djinn before. I looked it up online. Seems to be some kind of spirit, I guess.

Think "genie," which is more English. But to me, djinn is more correct.  Kinda like demons, yeah, but more spirit.  And I didn't realize djinni is the singular. Hmm... Learn something new every day. I kinda used djinn for both singular and plural, even though anglicized, I would definitely say genie. Learn something new every day.

Djinn - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinn
    Jinn (Arabic: الجن‎‎, al-jinn), also romanized as djinn or anglicized as genies (with the more broad meaning of demons), are supernatural creatures in early Arabian and later Islamic mythology and theology. An individual member of the jinn is known as a jinni, djinni, or genie (الجني, al-jinnī).

•  

That is very odd.  I will check Ahmad's settings with the LIE system I used and see what's going on.  Thank you for letting me know. :)

Edit: OH- did you use the G3M set, or the Anagenessis (spelling-I know, I never get it right) Set?  I find that using the Anag. Set with my recent characters specifically work best with how I set them up.  I'll check and see.

I used the G3M set, since I don't own Anagenesis. But shouldn't it work either way?

The shader systems are different and his is based off of the Anagennesis (spelling?) set even if it's not strictly the Anagennesis shader system on him since I've tweaked and re-worked the resource into something a little different. The way the maps are set up, however, it would be better to use the Anagenesis set rather than the G3M set on him.

and Even is released! https://www.daz3d.com/evan-for-genesis-3-male ;

• Chanteur-de-VentChanteur-de-Vent Posts: 566
    edited April 2017

Tested. Anaganenesis Make-up seems to work. smiley

Small render (made yesterday, without make-up):

Achmad-vs3_real2_66p.jpg
    2000 x 1469 - 508K
    Post edited by Chanteur-de-Vent on

I love the cropping on this- makes it a little more intimate and very mysterious.  Glad that worked!  Generally, if one doesn't, the other set might? Lol

This discussion has been closed.