Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Evan is going to look fantastic with the MICK building kit and premades.  He is going to look perfect in a Medieval setting.

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,459

Are the presets for these two looks included with Evan? I've got the creature creator or whatever it is....

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,087
    edited April 2017

Yup- In his Character folder, the subfolder is labeled Evan Fantasy Creature Creator Add-On Morphs with the Iray materials folder:

Post edited by DarwinsMishap on

Cool!  

;)

Someone just emerged from my fiddling this morning.  I think you'll like him. ;)

Preview of the render- time to go to work!  

Meet Nikolas

Oh I really like his broader face!

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

He's gorgeous! Does he have a name yet?

• FerretmaniaFerretmania Posts: 883

Ohh he's looking really good .

Thank you!

His name is Nikolas.  This morph will be the young version, and I plan to do a weathered, older, and scarred version like I did with William.  

Nice! 

Thank you!

edited April 2017

Great name! I have a Nicky here. Gotta watch out for them. They are sneaky! 

Sorry- somehow I missed that you had his name beneath the picture. Need more coffee!

Post edited by Llynara on
    Llynara said:

Great name! I have a Nicky here. Gotta watch out for them. They are sneaky! 

Sorry- somehow I missed that you had his name beneath the picture. Need more coffee!

Thank you, and no worries!  Lol- at work, but need mowarh koffeeeee.  XD. I also have a Nikolai: all sneaky men.  XD

Different view-blonde this time.  Happy Easter, everyone

• FerretmaniaFerretmania Posts: 883

Ohh yummy! 

Happy Easter to you too :) 

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Happy Easter Darwin!!!

OMG He is looking like he wants to get into trouble maybe with a lady friend giggles.

I think he is the best Nikolas I have ever seen!!!! Yumo!!

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Looks good, DM.  Happy Easter!

He looks real. Nice!

edited April 2017

I LOVE his eyebrows. And everything else. He looks wonderful.

Happy, happy Easter, my friends! Hope it's a great one for everyone! 

Thank you!

Ok-first try with LAMH, trying to either get a fibremesh or .obj goat.  *Snicker* Eh, not TOO horrid, but bad.

So, this is a face option- goatee and stubble.  Still working on maps, but it's a good start.

edited April 2017

Really loving this character. I like the goatee, but what you did with the eyes is really mesmerizing. The brows, lashes, and eyes themselves work very well together. I could see him in a lot of historic and fantasy renders.

Thank you!

I did his set up a litte different than my recent ones-I need to tweak the spec maps more, since his goat is way too shiny and there is an issue with his arms for some reason showing up with a good difference between them and the torso, but I like how he's coming around so far. 

I think the goatee and mustache looks awesome.  And his eyelashes are to die for lol.  I agree with Llynara he would make an awesome medieval or fantasy prince/warrior.  I'm partial to red heads and dark haired guys but this guy makes blond look good!

• I'm not a big fan of painted on facial hair, but that actually looks pretty good. I rather like the way he's coming along. And I have to say, that you do some amazing work in your skin set ups. I've only got one of your characters, but he is the easiest to work with skin I've ever used in DAZ, even better than the daz originals I've bought >_>. I don't have to tweak anything, just load and render. I really appreciate that. yes

Thank you, both of you.

Sorry I haven't been around much here or to comment on the collection of galleries-it's getting to be busy time at work, and last night we didn't get home until 8.  It'll be hectic for a while.  

I'm so glad he works so well, Z!  Thank you for letting me know. :)  Makes me happy he's so easy to use.

worked on the spec maps a bit on the beard/stubble and going to do a profile shot of him before testing the skin as is in different lighting situations and see how it works before fixing any more seams that may crop up. :)

I'll post the lighting experiments if people would like to see how they compare.

and his profile and the first seam issue. 

I do like how the maps work with the lighting on his face

This discussion has been closed.