Comments

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited December 2017

Here's the first (click for full size): 

Dance-Studio-Llynara.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 901K
    Post edited by Llynara on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

I love this image @Llynara. A softer side to the mob enforcer! And LillyAnna really looks like a woman in love; after all these years, too. You've really shown off both models beautifully, and told a story about their relationship at the same time. Bravo!

edited December 2017

Aww, thank you L'Adair! I'm just getting started with these two. They are very special. I don't know what kind of magic Darwin wove into them, but they do seem to have a life of their own, and they gravitate towards each other. I have quite a few romantic and family renders to do with them, as well as young LillyAnna (their daughter.) I may have to give Gio a shave and try making him into a kid version (perhaps with different eyebrows.) And let's not forget the Sal and Giuseppe are a part of this family too. I really love this storyline and family thing Darwin's got going on.

• That is really a great piece, Llynara- perfectly shows the magnatism between the two even at a distance.  Thank you for rendering this one!

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

looks really classy

Thank you! There's a song in my head that I imagine he's playing on the piano. If I can remember what it is, I'll post the link. It was in my head when I was doing this. Sometimes that happens- I write and do art to a soundtrack inside of me, LOL. 

• ButchButch Posts: 798

Okey dokey, I'm now at 99.995% with Giovanni, which is close enough to yes 

We've got Giovanni skin with my own full body morphs and, to add a dash of style, I've also dialed in Giovannis head.

• I'm so glad- not posting her was killing me. lol

Don't forget the Bundle, Poses and Outfit! 

https://www.daz3d.com/miellyn-bundle
    https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-miellyn-outfit-for-genesis-3-and-8-female-s
    https://www.daz3d.com/miellyn-poses-for-genesis-3-and-8-female-s

Here she is with Elosolus as her guard:

• Butch said:

We've got Giovanni skin with my own full body morphs and, to add a dash of style, I've also dialed in Giovannis head.

I'm so glad that you are happy with him!  Love this- where's the line up? ;) Thank you for posting him. 

• And, since it's my birthday, I won't be around today.  Have a great day today, everyone!

Congrats on the Meillyn launch! She looks incredible!

Butch said:

Ooh, nice angle, wonderful smile! 

• Thanks!  I enjoyed working on her, but man, she was a lot to do. :) 

• And, since it's my birthday, I won't be around today.  Have a great day today, everyone!

Happy Birthday! 

Trish

And, since it's my birthday, I won't be around today.  Have a great day today, everyone!

Happy happy birthday! Hope it's a great one laugh

• Happy birthday, Darwin!

• She has so many great eye options! She looks great.  Happy Birthday. I hope you have a very happy day. :)

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,666

Happy Birthday Darwin!!!!

Congrads on the launch of the new character!!!

• Happy Birthday Darwin :D 

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Happy Birthday, Darwin. I hope Miellyn is a big hit, with lots of sales today.

• Happy birthday! Love, love the new character, so cool that you can use her makeups on any character. The whole bundle is on my must buy list once I recover from the holidays! 

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Happy Birthday!  I would say that she was definitley worth the work, I think she is my favorite from you so far.  She is a breeze to work with and so versatile!  And the outfit that Arki did was perfect for her!

• Thank you, on both counts!  Oh, she had that one in mind before I even started her.  Arki has some vision for the fantatiscal outfits. :) 

• and thank you to EVERYONE!  I appreciate everything.  Gonna be heading out soon, but wanted to stop in and say that.  Thank you.  Honestly.

• She is lovely ,both as an adult and a child. Congrats on the release.

I hope I'll be able to get her soon, for now she's wishlisted since funds are low.

• Thank you, FM.  Trust me, I know how that is. lol  Holidays make us all go broke. 

edited December 2017

Congrats on LillyAnna's release! Here's another one of her and Gio, wishing you a very Merry Christmas! 

Versus-Santas-Teddy-Llynara.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 890K
  • You've done such a great job with these two.  Thank you so much.

This discussion has been closed.