Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,087
    edited December 2017

FYI to all of those kind enough to test for me:

I won't be doing the randomizer for my Gigi for Charlotte (You can see the updated promos on page 88) since the holiday is essentially here and I don't want anyone having to try to fit time in to test.  Instead, once the installers are finaled from Daz, I will do the randomizer to choose one of the listed folks to gift her too in the spirit of the holidays.

;)

Post edited by DarwinsMishap on
  • FYI to all of those kind enough to test for me:

I won't be doing the randomizer for my Gigi for Charlotte (You can see the updated promos on page 88) since the holiday is essentially here and I don't want anyone having to try to fit time in to test.  Instead, once the installers are finaled from Daz, I will do the randomizer to choose one of the listed folks to gift her too in the spirit of the holidays.

;)

That's very generous of you! 

Trish

• FYI to all of those kind enough to test for me:

;)

Such a sweetie! Hoping you and your SO have a very happy holiday. Cuddle lots over the holidays and enjoy each other. :)

• I appreciate everyone volunteering and love seeing what comes out of everyone's creative minds.  It's the least I can do to say thank you!

So.  I use this site https://www.random.org/ to see which of the list gets whom, using 1-12.  There are four left on the list that haven't tested for me yet this round, so I used 1-4 to see who pops up as the winning number.  Saphirewild, it chose you this time!  I will go ahead and give you the files I submitted to Daz today, and when the installers are ready you'll get those as well.  Don't need to test her out for me, just play and enjoy and Merry Christmas!

• Merry Christmas Darwin and Oliver. I hope you enjoy the Holidays :) 

• Congrats Saphirewild, and Merry Christmas to all.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Yay for Sapphire! 

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well, I hope its a wonderful day for everyone!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,666

Thank you so much Darwin for that amazing Gift!!!

Happy Holidays to you and Oliver!!!

• Hey, Congrats, Saph! Have fun! :)

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Congratulations, Saphirewild, you lucky lady!

Merry Christmas, Darwin and Oliver. As my meager gift to you, I give you the brothers three... wink

(Also my second contest entry.)

Priorities

Priorities, by L'Adair

• L'Adair said:

Merry Christmas, Darwin and Oliver. As my meager gift to you, I give you the brothers three... wink

Priorities

Priorities, by L'Adair

this looks a,azing, love all the little details! 

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

LOL! Love it!

• L'Adair said:

Priorities

Priorities, by L'Adair

This is awesome!  Thank you for making this one- love the three together, and of course- Giuseppe is the one eating. lol

• I hope everyone had a safe, sane Christmas/Holiday!  Talk about surviving the season. O.o  Thankfully, I'm home today with my floating holiday from work, so I can try to get some work done before my s/o comes home tomorrow.  Cannot. Wait.  So tired of talking to the dog. ;)

How's everyone???

• L'Adair said:

Priorities

Priorities, by L'Adair

I love this.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    L'Adair said:

Priorities

This is awesome!  Thank you for making this one- love the three together, and of course- Giuseppe is the one eating. lol

Not just eating, but scarfing down about 3000 calories full of saturated fats and sugar. He's young yet. One of these days he's going to be the one on a healthy diet, exercising to keep that trim, hunky body. LOL

Thank you. I'm so glad you love the image.

My thanks also to deathbycanon, Llynara, and agent unawares.
    smiley blush

• I hope everyone had a safe, sane Christmas/Holiday!  Talk about surviving the season. O.o  Thankfully, I'm home today with my floating holiday from work, so I can try to get some work done before my s/o comes home tomorrow.  Cannot. Wait.  So tired of talking to the dog. ;)

How's everyone???

I'm beat and glad it's another year to the next Christmas. Sane ? Not so much  but it was safe. Today it's nice and quiet here , house is a mess ,but not going to do anything about it until tomorrow.

L'Adair said:

Priorities

Priorities, by L'Adair

Love this. Great work! 

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,666

I just could not wait to post this quick and dirty render of Gigi with just the GF8 base instead of Charlotte 8 (because I do not have her yet)

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,373
    edited December 2017

A soggy Guiseppe:

wetter.jpeg
    1652 x 1234 - 229K
    Post edited by nemesis10 on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

It was a nice Christmas, very relaxed, my son and daughter in law came up from S. Carolina and have been here a bit over the week.  They are going to drop the dog off tomorrow as she has a conference in California,  and then will swing by and pick him up on their way back home next week.  So I will see them one more time this winter, so its been good.  First Christmas they haven't lived in Ohio.

• I just could not wait to post this quick and dirty render of Gigi with just the GF8 base instead of Charlotte 8 (because I do not have her yet)

Like the bedding in this one- It's been a while since I've seen Gigi without Charlotte's base.  Not as bad as I remembered, lol.

• nemesis10 said:

A soggy Guiseppe:

Hello Nurse!  XD  Nicely done with this one- he looks fantastic soggy.  Is this using the wet skin shader system from the store?  

• It was a nice Christmas, very relaxed, my son and daughter in law came up from S. Carolina and have been here a bit over the week.  They are going to drop the dog off tomorrow as she has a conference in California,  and then will swing by and pick him up on their way back home next week.  So I will see them one more time this winter, so its been good.  First Christmas they haven't lived in Ohio.

Aw, I'm glad you had a nice holiday with them!  It's never easy being away from family during the holidays, even if you can go see them.  

• FYI- I'll have a preview of Jeremy's base skin soon.  He has body morphs separated out if people don't want the full effect: there is the Body- which is Genesis 3 Male Body Morphs with custom additives from Hexagon and a Body 2 which is custom morphs for a slimmer body type.  The Character preset will have all three morph dials active, but you can individually add/remove each of the three dials to further customize his body type. 

A soggy Guiseppe:

nemesis10 said:

A soggy Guiseppe:

Hello Nurse!  XD  Nicely done with this one- he looks fantastic soggy.  Is this using the wet skin shader system from the store?  

It is! And Echv0's skin shader for the dual lobe, plus Mec3d's wet cloth shader from her second shader set in the store...

• Nicely done! You did a great job mixing the shader systems on him. 

Nicely done! You did a great job mixing the shader systems on him. 

Thank you!you made a great character...as always!

• I made it through Christmas. The boys are happy with a new video game system and games so they are happy. I've managed to finish a few projects so that makes me very happy. Actually crossed off a few things off of my bucket list if I actually had one, which I don't but if I did, those things would be on one. I'm just a happy girl.  :) 

How was your Christmas?

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Just wanted to share my first play with Giovanni (and also my first play with either of DW's characters *sheepish smile* ) I like him :) Rendered for the It's Raining Men contest

Gio

"Welcome home, I missed you"

• I made it through Christmas. The boys are happy with a new video game system and games so they are happy. I've managed to finish a few projects so that makes me very happy. Actually crossed off a few things off of my bucket list if I actually had one, which I don't but if I did, those things would be on one. I'm just a happy girl.  :) 

How was your Christmas?

It was good, thank you!  My s/o is home now (Yay!), so it's even better. ;)  Tho' I did get some work done, at least, this holiday. lol

Carola O said:

Just wanted to share my first play with Giovanni (and also my first play with either of DW's characters *sheepish smile* ) I like him :) Rendered for the It's Raining Men contest

Gio

"Welcome home, I missed you"

Very nice!  Wonder who he's welcoming home? ;)  Thank you for posting him, you did a great job.

This discussion has been closed.