Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD II

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Skiriki said:
    Frank, kitten pics now. ;)

Here you go.

Is that Poop I see in one of the pictures?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited December 1969

Yeah it sure is. They were pretty adamant on going every 10-15 minutes between the three of them

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Seems like it, Miss, in the second picture. Definitly something suspicious.

edited December 1969

Why do my kittens pop when they are on a liquid diet (Melody's milk)? I have seen some poop on my papers and Melody knows how to use the litter box.

edited December 1969

What goes in, must come out, Miss.

edited December 1969

I saw a typo in my last post in this thread.
    I also know that blood sucking vampire like bugs poop also. I am thinking of bed bugs because they like to poop on beds. At least in most fictions humanoid vampires do not poop on beds. (At least I have not read a story about an vampire who poops on beds. Hopefully if he does it would be do to Medical problems. I would guess zombies would poop anywhere including on beds that is why you should never let a zombie sleep over at your place.)

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579
    edited December 1969

I would guess zombies would poop anywhere including on beds that is why you should never let a zombie sleep over at your place.)

Fortunately, zombies don't poop. Bits fall off, though, which is about equally unpleasant.

edited December 1969

Interesting... I think there's a new idea of a vampire with diarrhea...

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Milk is not just liquid, after all -- consider that we make cheese out of it, and mommy-milk contains lots of sugar and fats.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Milk is not just liquid, after all -- consider that we make cheese out of it, and mommy-milk contains lots of sugar and fats.

What about bed bugs who poop on beds? I read their only diet is blood. Is blood like milk as in not just liquid which is why bed bugs poop? Do Mosquitoes poop?

edited December 1969

I would guess zombies would poop anywhere including on beds that is why you should never let a zombie sleep over at your place.)

Fortunately, zombies don't poop. Bits fall off, though, which is about equally unpleasant.

What goes in, must come out, Miss.

I thought that zombies eat something like brains. Where do the brains go after the zombie eats them? Do they just sit in the zombie's stomach and rot while the zombie feels awful so he searches for more brains?

I would think that vampires would have to poop just like bed bugs (but hopefully vampires will poop in the toilet instead of on beds, really hard to bring a gal into bed when the bed is full of poop)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm so loving the Kittens. I do get a little sad, my babies went on to another place, may they be happy and at peace. You all make me want another camera so I can share my next litter with everyone. My last camera gave up the ghost when I dropped it on a sidewalk.

The fact most of the furballs are going to be given to good homes makes me wish we all lived very close to each other. I did say I'm a crazy cat person didn't I? I would take them all if I could.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I'm so loving the Kittens. I do get a little sad, my babies went on to another place, may they be happy and at peace. You all make me want another camera so I can share my next litter with everyone. My last camera gave up the ghost when I dropped it on a sidewalk.

The fact most of the furballs are going to be given to good homes makes me wish we all lived very close to each other. I did say I'm a crazy cat person didn't I? I would take them all if I could.

sorry i think you said that you are too far to drive all this way for kittens.

At least I moved my doll before the kittens pooped on her. She was an expensive doll even though she is missing a shoe.

edited December 1969

Interesting... I think there's a new idea of a vampire with diarrhea...

:vampire: :lol:

edited December 1969

What about bed bugs who poop on beds? I read their only diet is blood. Is blood like milk as in not just liquid which is why bed bugs poop? Do Mosquitoes poop?

Yep. Blood has lots of things in it -- minerals (especially iron), fats, sugars... it is extremely nourishing. And yes, I do believe that mosquitos poop too... Pretty much everything that eats excretes the unwanted bits one way or another.

And sea cucumbers breathe through their butthole.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579
    edited December 1969

I thought that zombies eat something like brains. Where do the brains go after the zombie eats them? Do they just sit in the zombie's stomach and rot while the zombie feels awful so he searches for more brains?

According to "The Zombie Survival Guide", which my son delights in reading to us, they just sit in the zombie's stomach. No one knows why they do it, or how the heck they get energy and move their muscles when the nervous, digestive, respiratory and circulatory systems are completely dead (except insofar as the respiratory system is used for the trademark zombie wheeze).

edited December 1969

Why do they nom on brains when their digestive systems do not work?

edited December 1969

Why do they nom on brains when their digestive systems do not work?

Possibly a retained memory of eating while alive. A reflex. "Oh, around this time of the day I'm usually hungry. Mmm, food. Mmm, brains. I totally could use some brains now."

edited June 2012

I saw some alien plants at Rendo. wonder if they are at all good or what not.

I need to get to sleep. Tomorrow I will clear off the futon so I can sleep near the kittens and go start the ball rolling on getting Melody and also for Eenie, Meenie, Mieenie, and Moeeie (once I figure out which ones are boys and which ones are girls I will call them by something more useful. I also need to know what the difference between the two gray kittens so I can tell them apart. I am not sure which name goes with which kitten it was just names i thought up in two seconds or less.

Edit: ball rolling for what? for them to be spayed or neutered in eight weeks.

Post edited by Sfariah D on
    edited December 1969

My sleepy medicine is kicking in so I am getting of the computer until tomorrow. Oh wait it is after midnight which means it might be tomorrow.

I entered a taco bell contest and they said I did not win or something like that. They want me to try again in two weeks. if I won I would have gotten an iPad.

I do not need an iPad so not winning one is okay.

edited June 2012

Male kittens will not show for the first few weeks, but you should be able to tell male from female in just two or three weeks. I have named my kitties before I was sure, only to find out a week or two later I was wrong. Waiting untill they SHOW is the best way to go. You can tell sooner if the mother will let you handle them without her then abandoning the held kit. As this is her first litter I would not try that for a week or two yet. Older mother's with a few litters in the past are not so easily freaked, they will let you handle the babies much sooner without leaveing the baby because it is contaminated by your smell. As long as they know you will not hurt the baby or them.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Frank0314 said:
    That's the best meat. We have a farm about 20 minutes from us that has there own meat store. Best meat you could ever get. Nice and fresh and tender.

Indeed! Plus, it is often reasonably priced, and the source of meat is known. Darn it, my beef hankering just gets worse. :( This may be linked to the fact that I kind of failed to eat properly yesterday, because heat sapped my appetite, AND that one of my most appetizing dishes is beef in red Thai curry...
    ...oy, I'll second that.

The other is a nice Massaman Curry.

smiley-eatdrink026.gif
    15 x 15 - 476B
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    That was one of the reasons I liked Jade so much. A Drow in the upper world has draw backs and challenges that make the role playing fun. I ran him in AD&D 1 2 and 3 for the longest. He was Killed off by a mad Troop when He sold one of them into slavery. It was pretty much the last game we ever played in that campain. It was a DM plot twist that went very haywire, I didn't hold it against them. I might have done the same thing at the time. I still love him the most of all five of my characters.

...KK was fun as she was a totally obnoxious teenager who could slice you in two without so much a thought.

Her personality was based loosely on Marvel's Jubilee. She even had her own "lexicon" which was an odd combination of Brit (her parents were originally from the UK) and "Shadowspeak".

edited December 1969

Well... curry based chicken soup as early lunch, right now!

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Zombies Eating Brains, Bed Bugs Pooping and Sea Cucumbers Breathing Through their Butthole, my knowledge seems to growing more and more as I read these forums. Thank you for enlightening me with all of these interesting facts.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...KK was fun as she was a totally obnoxious teenager who could slice you in two without so much a thought.

Her personality was based loosely on Marvel's Jubilee. She even had her own "lexicon" which was an odd combination of Brit (her parents were originally from the UK) and "Shadowspeak".

I remember Jubilee! That's going back some. Jade was a self centered SOB. If he did not see a way to further his own plans or gain some advantage by working with or for you, just forget it. He also really enjoyed convincing others that the item they found was not worth bothering with or was worth much less than they thought. I loved rings and trinkets, Carried a pouch of my NAMED rings (4) so I could pick which to wear each day. No slouch in the fighting area, two handed fighter with short swords. One Could dance for 8 rounds the other at the end (4 campaign's) was a Chaotic Sword of Sharpness. Fit me to a tea. Loved the shadows and the night, and hunting a unguarded passage to the underdark was his goal. So if it was a cave or forgotten dwarven site Jade was lets go! The treasure and bloodshed was just a boon in his eyes. Only one person in the Troop trusted Jade, she had to convince the others I was OKAY and not going to kill them almost every freaking day. Mean, Highborn, Pissed, and well a Drow. I never did anything against anyone except lie untill the end and that was not my idea, the DM asked if I would do it to farther the game. As I said it ended bad for Jade.
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    Zombies Eating Brains, Bed Bugs Pooping and Sea Cucumbers Breathing Through their Butthole, my knowledge seems to growing more and more as I read these forums. Thank you for enlightening me with all of these interesting facts.

It is the STUPID thread. Learn ALL the STUPID stuff right here. No need to learn it on your own.
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:

You're welcome!

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

whats happening

edited December 1969

bigh said:
    whats happening

We're being Educated Stupid.

One of my favorite Horrible Histories songs.

This discussion has been closed.