Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD II

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

ROFLAO, I've had days like that. I was much younger but I have been there done that.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited December 1969

ROFL! That about sums it up, minus the drinking part.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Well... yeah. :)

party-fails-crunk-critters-censored-for-content-beer-cats.jpg
    500 x 375 - 37K
    funny-pictures-cat-had-a-good-party.jpg
    492 x 484 - 36K
    edited December 1969

PURR'fict Stupidity for the Stupid Thread. The bad thing is I can relate to all three images.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

ooooooooow

hungovern128487048562187500.jpg
    499 x 374 - 35K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,105
    edited December 1969

I am at a food court. I ordered Chinese and they gave me too much rice. The fortune cookie was barely readable as the top line is half cut off

I am ready to leave this noisy food court. Too many loud kids! Part of me wants kids ( and a good husband) but kids can be so loud

edited December 1969

Today is the longest day, so they say

funny-dog-pictures-everyone-go-mental.jpg
    500 x 330 - 51K
    edited December 1969

You mean to tell me normal people need a season to get mental? I'm mental 24/7/365 as far as I can tell.

edited December 1969

I found a dead kitten under my sofa. waaaahhhhh!

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ohhh noes.... That is so sad. :down:
    edited December 1969

My friend Miss Bad Wolf I do not wish to make this time any harder for you than it is already. I commented in your PC thread, and I'm very sorry you lost one of the babies. If you remember it was not that long ago I lost both my babies, they were close to three months old at that time. All any of us can do is love them and care for them the best we can. The powers that be will do what is best for the babies. If it is thier time it is just thier time. You are a loving person and giving your love is all you can do. Remember your baby and thank the powers that you had the time you did. It is beyond all pain and suffering and was loved and is still loved. No one could do better.
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Well Frank, why didn't you say that in the first place. You know my brain just don't click anymore. I need instructions to do things. Think of me as an old C=64 I need Basic code to get by in life.

Here is my drink coffee program.
    1. Pick up Coffee pot:cup=(empty)
    2. If cup=(empty) then pour coffee in cup:Then goto 4
    3. [pour coffee]:if cup=<(full),then,return:If cup=>(full) then cup=(full),return
    4.Drink=Cup(): If cup=(Empty) goto 1:if cup=>(empty) Do untill Drink=(empty)
    5.Raise cup, sip coffee: if cup=<(empty):then cup=(empty);then end Do loop<br />
    It still needs debugging. :cheese:

...looks pretty sound to me. The only bug I could see is if you ran out of coffee or the power went out.
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Why do people buy land outside the city limits and immediately say they live on a farm? They have no crops and the only animals are house dogs, a couple of cats, and a pet donkey.

Maybe I should say I have a farm. I do have 3 tomato plants growing in my front flower bed.

edited June 2012

Kyoto Kid said:
    Jaderail said:
    Well Frank, why didn't you say that in the first place. You know my brain just don't click anymore. I need instructions to do things. Think of me as an old C=64 I need Basic code to get by in life.

Here is my drink coffee program.
    1. Pick up Coffee pot:cup=(empty)
    2. If cup=(empty) then pour coffee in cup:Then goto 4
    3. [pour coffee]:if cup=<(full),then,return:If cup=>(full) then cup=(full),return
    4.Drink=Cup(): If cup=(Empty) goto 1:if cup=>(empty) Do untill Drink=(empty)
    5.Raise cup, sip coffee: if cup=<(empty):then cup=(empty);then end Do loop<br />
    It still needs debugging. :cheese:

...looks pretty sound to me. The only bug I could see is if you ran out of coffee or the power went out.
    The funtion routine is missed named should be [pour coffee in cup] not just [pour coffee] I missed it untill after I read it a few times. still not bad considering I have not programed basic in twenty some years.
    Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited June 2012

Got this as an email this morning, just had to share

My trip to the store

There was a bit of confusion at the store this morning. When I was ready to pay for my groceries, the cashier said, "Strip down facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to my congressman about Homeland Security running amok, I did just as she had instructed.
    When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to my credit card.

I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

:lol:

Must have been a male, because only a male would strip down voluntarily in front of a female without a lot of complaint...

edited December 1969

chohole said:

My trip to the store
    There was a bit of confusion at the store this morning. When I was ready to pay for my groceries, the cashier said, "Strip down facing me." Making a mental note to complain to my congressman about Homeland Security running amok, I did just as she had instructed.
    When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to my credit card. I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future. They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!

ROFL! Now that's just funny.

edited December 1969

I SOO needed that today.

edited December 1969

chohole said:

My trip to the store
    There was a bit of confusion at the store this morning. When I was ready to pay for my groceries, the cashier said, "Strip down facing me." Making a mental note to complain to my congressman about Homeland Security running amok, I did just as she had instructed.
    When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to my credit card. I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future. They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!

Interesting joke.

edited December 1969

Just wanted to pop in and say a big Thank You to everyone.

This is only my second Stupid thread but this one has far surpassed all my expectations. I never thought it would live this long.

!Avatar_03.jpg
    100 x 100 - 8K
    edited December 1969

You welcome and thank you for making the thread.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Just wanted to pop in and say a big Thank You to everyone.

This is only my second Stupid thread but this one has far surpassed all my expectations. I never thought it would live this long.

Maybe the fact that the site is behaving quite stupidly on occasions has fomented the stupidity of the forum members using it.

Well at least that's Chohole's theory of causality anyway.
    edited December 1969

These threads are always fun and up beat, so they stay interesting.

edited December 1969

Awww... so many fun people.

Youz.jpg
    500 x 373 - 86K
    edited December 1969

This is my brother's cat, who refuses to believe that any box is too small for her.

holly_box.jpg
    993 x 630 - 53K
    edited December 1969

Such a cutiee!

edited December 1969

yeah, sh'e beautiful, and she knows it. she is a burman, and queen of the household my brother says. Called Holly, because she arrived at christmas.

holly.jpg
    1000 x 965 - 47K
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,036
    edited December 1969

I bought a car but have to wait until Monday to get it registrered,
    using a loan car that costs twice as much as the one I bought
    https://fbcdn-photos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/527694_3942585817092_16850942_n.jpg
    it is a 2001 Toyota Corolla Ascent, the only specific 3D model I could find was $120,
    cannot recall where, think it was Turbosquid
    some here not too bad but model search not accurate and not all named
    http://www.the3dstudio.com/product_search.aspx?id_category_2=6&price_min=1&level=1&sort=pricea&search=toyota corolla ascent
    lots of Corollas on Google sketchup warehouse but not mine

edited December 1969

What a pretty pretty kitty! She is a queen! And such a nice Christmas present to boot.

YEAH!! Wendy has wheels again. That's great! Just remember, drive responsibly and watch out for those fools that we all share the road with.

edited December 1969

Toyota's are nice cars. We have a Toyota Carina. Old but still going well 1994 model.

This discussion has been closed.