Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD II

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,105
    edited December 1969

Micah does such a great job playing kitty that i was able to get him neutered at male cat price. He convinced the vet that he was a cat.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

How's this for stupid? I fell asleep at 8 pm, woke up 2:30 am...

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    How's this for stupid? I fell asleep at 8 pm, woke up 2:30 am...

I have done that before. I usually eat a snack and then go back to sleep for a little bit longer.

edited June 2012

I have done that before. I usually eat a snack and then go back to sleep for a little bit longer.

Yeah, eating my dinner did make me crawl to bed and sleep. I just fail to be hungry right now, or even snackish...

...wait, don't I have ice cream left over in freezer? Hmmmmm.

Post edited by Skiriki on
    edited December 1969

I want to send Micah to go to brusters and pick up some ice cream for me, but he cannot drive. Maybe it is because he is too small he cannot reach the peddles and the steering wheel at the same time. It does not matter to him because all he wants to do right now is to curl up and go to sleep.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Noctyrnus said:
    Micah and I are playing a game of kitty and human. Micah decided that kitties sleep on the human's kindle so that is what he is doing right now or at least trying to do.

Who's what and who's winning? :lol:

Micah always wants to be the kitty and he thinks that kitties always win

But kitty's always win..... I learned that at the kitty-school for humans. :)

edited December 1969

Noctyrnus said:
    Micah and I are playing a game of kitty and human. Micah decided that kitties sleep on the human's kindle so that is what he is doing right now or at least trying to do.

Who's what and who's winning? :lol:

The kitties wanted another can of Iams, but i told them that they could only have one a day. Guess as soon as i wake up tomorrow they will be wanting their can of Iams.

edited December 1969

The kitties wanted another can of Iams, but i told them that they could only have one a day. Guess as soon as i wake up tomorrow they will be wanting their can of Iams.

Or Micah might decide that isn't good enough, and wants it naow.

Meow

edited December 1969

Or Micah might decide that isn't good enough, and wants it naow.

Meow

Actually Melody tried to ask for some canned iams, but I did the prefect distraction; I picked up one of her kittens and started taking pictures of (little) her until (little) she started crying so Momma had to come to the rescue.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I miss my kitties, two days now and only Miss Meow around when she wanted to be. Which was not very much, she sulks when I feel bad. I wish she got all nightingale lovie and caring but she dont. My other kitties are outside and I'm stuck in my bedroom, so I miss thier love and purrs. Our weather has clicked yet another change so I'm a live wire of OUCH all over. I tried bed and only napped on and off, TV is a flop right now nothing to watch, the new Bourne book is okay but that's all okay. So here I am again, one finger tapping stuff, just to be out of bed for awhile. My BLAW from earlier still stands.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,036
    edited June 2012

now this is stupid
    I made a post here earlier today and cannot find it!!
    did Chohole club it?
    it was about entering the facebook comment @[0:4] resulting in Mark Zucherburg being posted when you shared, try it, it works, he apparently was going to add an email feature where users had a number but never did it, just his own name.
    it is on Wikipedia btw so not a secret!

edit :red: found it! 3pages back! OMG THIS THREAD MOVES FAST
    I think miss Bad Wolf if trying to beat Richard Haseltine and Chohole in post counts! %-P
    sorry Pam, you didn't remove it, I though Mark Zucherberg must have told Daz to, it might be his secret tracking code about internet activity concerning him!

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

now this is stupid
    I made a post here earlier today and cannot find it!!
    did Chohole club it?
    it was about entering the facebook comment @[0:4] resulting in Mark Zucherburg being posted when you shared, try it, it works, he apparently was going to add an email feature where users had a number but never did it, just his own name.
    it is on Wikipedia btw so not a secret!
    Page 61 near the bottom Wendy. You have not been Clubbed.
    edited December 1969

yeah thx, just found it, the guy who shared on faceboot is a conspiracy theory nut, it is rubbing off!

edited December 1969

I want to go to dream land now. i can go there by getting comfy and closing my eyes and I will drift to dream land.

edited December 1969

one conspiracy theory is that um cats are trying to take over the world by mating as many times with as many partners as they can.

edited June 2012

I think miss Bad Wolf if trying to beat Richard Haseltine and Chohole in post counts! %-P
    Shhh... Not to load about that. At least Miss Bad Wolf stays ahead of me. I'm a post-aholic also. :red:

EDIT: She IS only behind Chohole right now. :bug:
    Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

one conspiracy theory is that um cats are trying to take over the world by mating as many times with as many partners as they can.

I thought that was the full moon party in Bali. %-P
    edited December 1969

Full moooning party at the Bali?

And, yeah, cats are taking over the world.

"Bow to almighty Meow!"

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

I'm Hot

Im_Hot.jpg
    800 x 652 - 151K
    edited December 1969

Needs moar fur.

edited December 1969

bigh said:
    I'm Hot

So is she!
    Marvel_Party-2.png
    615 x 800 - 799K
    edited June 2012

Sorry Skiriki, I could not help myself. By the way all I got in my third box was a cube.

EDIT: DARN IT!! I got to start getting ready to go to the clinic soon. I DONT WANT TO GO!!

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Sorry Skiriki, I could not help myself. By the way all I got in my third box was a cube.

Feel free to post your creations all over the place. :) No need to apologize. :)

EDIT: DARN IT!! I got to start getting ready to go to the clinic soon. I DONT WANT TO GO!!

Ugh, don't I know that feeling in general, even if not the specifics of this particular case.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Companion cube?
    edited December 1969

123Dcatch of my garden furniture
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0PYE0FUZ8Q

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Companion cube?

Nope, the card it came with called it a Cosmic Cube. Maybe you have seen it before.
    The-Red-Skull-discovers-the-Cosmic-Cube_gallery_primary.jpg
    604 x 416 - 39K
    edited December 1969

Nothing good ever comes out of a thing called "Cosmic" anything.

edited December 1969

123Dcatch of my garden furniture
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0PYE0FUZ8Q
    WOW!! That came out VERY good Wendy. Does it auto apply the textures to the objects like a PZ2 or do you have to load them by hand?
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Nothing good ever comes out of a thing called "Cosmic" anything.
    True, but just think about how much fun a AD&D Drow will have with a Marvel Cosmic Cube. MAWHAHA Ha ha.... evil lear.
    edited December 1969

That's a bit like giving Deck of Many Things to one... as a matter of fact, probably just as unpredictable.

This discussion has been closed.