Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD II

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Oh just a FYI, the horned hand gesture that Rockers use now days ways really an "I Love You" gesture in an old culture. They took it just because it looked cool. I get a kick when they do it because I dont think they know the real meaning. Just like street thugs that wear thier pants hang off thier butts. That started in prison and ment that the butt flasher was avalible to other men. Ingorance is bliss.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,036
    edited December 1969

ahh, another misused thing from the past!

I am happy and DRY on my computer now after being saved a walk in the rain.
    the bank wanted my two last payslips for my car loan and you need to fax them, FAX!! seriously why can't you use a flatbed scanner and email it!!
    was getting ready to walk down to shopping centre to bank when they called to say they approved my loan already.
    it is hailing now! I would have been out there being pelted by ice balls!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104
    edited December 1969

Musicians are making me stupid!

If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad.

Just because it feels good doesn't make it right.

I'm so confused! What do I do now? Who'll be my role model, now that my role model's gone?

(3 points for the first person to name the songs and artists.)

What would three points do? Will it give me a daz gift certificate? If so how big is the gc?

Melody is saying meow. Now she is coming to me. Kittens are mewing but Melody wants attention.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579
    edited December 1969

I'm so confused! What do I do now? Who'll be my role model, now that my role model's gone?

What would three points do? Will it give me a daz gift certificate? If so how big is the gc?

Ah, you caught that, did you? Just for that, here are 3 points:
    Enjoy!

edited December 1969

Ah, you caught that, did you? Just for that, here are 3 points:
    Enjoy!

I wish I could turn that into a badge and put it into my signature. oh wait we cannot put images in signatures at this time.

edited December 1969

If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad. Sheryl Crow, If it makes you Happy

Not a clue about the others.
    edited December 1969

Is one of them from Hedonism

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

ahh, another misused thing from the past!

I am happy and DRY on my computer now after being saved a walk in the rain.
    the bank wanted my two last payslips for my car loan and you need to fax them, FAX!! seriously why can't you use a flatbed scanner and email it!!
    was getting ready to walk down to shopping centre to bank when they called to say they approved my loan already.
    it is hailing now! I would have been out there being pelted by ice balls!

In Australia? I have never thought of Australia having anything close to snow or ice.

Hehe, what one learns on the DAZ' forums...
    edited December 1969

Where did my diet dr pepper caffeine free go? I thought I took the can out of the case. Is it one of the cans on the table?

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Oh just a FYI, the horned hand gesture that Rockers use now days ways really an "I Love You" gesture in an old culture. They took it just because it looked cool. I get a kick when they do it because I dont think they know the real meaning. Just like street thugs that wear thier pants hang off thier butts. That started in prison and ment that the butt flasher was avalible to other men. Ingorance is bliss.

I knew of an I love you hand sign. I think it is a combination of I and L. Pinky finger and index finger up and thumb out.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited June 2012

Jaderail said:
    Just like street thugs that wear thier pants hang off thier butts. That started in prison and ment that the butt flasher was avalible to other men. Ingorance is bliss.

Untrue!

Also, the "Devil horns" is actually an old "warding off evil" gesture.

Post edited by Skiriki on
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Jaderail said:
    Just like street thugs that wear thier pants hang off thier butts. That started in prison and ment that the butt flasher was avalible to other men. Ingorance is bliss.

Untrue!
    It might not seem that way but my Nephew has done lots of time. He laugh's at what he calls BUTT boys, I guess it means different things in different places.

P.S. Don't you ever sleep? I'll never beat your post count if you don't sleep. :cheese:

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

I knew of an I love you hand sign. I think it is a combination of I and L. Pinky finger and index finger up and thumb out.
    That is the one Ozzy refers to, he say's all he is doing is giving LOVE to all his fans.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Jaderail said:

Untrue!

Also, the "Devil horns" is actually an old "warding off evil" gesture.

I can get lost in Snopes. I go to link after link after link until I loose an hour or two or worse.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    It might not seem that way but my Nephew has done lots of time. He laugh's at what he calls BUTT boys, I guess it means different things in different places.

It is also possible that he's just plain wrong -- Snopes does discuss the potential origins of that concept, and Snopes is heavily focused on US-based urban legends and contemporary folklore. ;)

P.S. Don't you ever sleep? I'll never beat your post count if you don't sleep. :cheese:

I did. For, like, four hours. But it is hard to sleep when SO is coughing his lungs out.

edited December 1969

Bacon is so good, well it is bacon! I cannot be a vegetarian because I would miss bacon!

edited June 2012

I did say it could mean different things in different places. I prison it DOES mean I'm a Homosexual. He explained how the thugs that come into the prison soon stop doing it because they get pulled into dark corners and such. I'm open to thing's having more than one meaning. Look at the Nazi Swastika the right facing arms are a syblom of hate, but for centuries left facing arms ment peace in many cultures.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

I wish I could sleep in my bed, but my mind conjures up some bugs and I call them bedbugs and if I lie down on my bed, these little bedbugs come out and they think that my bed is actually a dinner plate and I am dinner. With the lights on I see them crawling and crawling coming to me wanting to bite me while I am helpless.

edited December 1969

I'm pretty lucky when it comes to meat's. On my Diet I need to eat a double serving of protien with each meal. I just have to stay away from packaged stuff with loads of preservitives. So I get lot's of Roasted chicken breast and well most of the really good home stlye cooked meats. Bacon is very high on my list of "Eat as often as I can" foods.

edited December 1969

I wish I could sleep in my bed, but my mind conjures up some bugs and I call them bedbugs and if I lie down on my bed, these little bedbugs come out and they think that my bed is actually a dinner plate and I am dinner. With the lights on I see them crawling and crawling coming to me wanting to bite me while I am helpless.

Do you really have bed bugs? If not it's all just in your head. I hope you don't, those are some nasty buggers to get rid of.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I'm pretty lucky when it comes to meat's. On my Diet I need to eat a double serving of protien with each meal. I just have to stay away from packaged stuff with loads of preservitives. So I get lot's of Roasted chicken breast and well most of the really good home stlye cooked meats. Bacon is very high on my list of "Eat as often as I can" foods.

Melody and Micah like bacon. Not sure if Doctor Creampuff, Miss Cupcake, Gabriel, and little gray like bacon at this time as they are on a milk diet.

edited December 1969

Melody and Micah like bacon. Not sure if Doctor Creampuff, Miss Cupcake, Gabriel, and little gray like bacon at this time as they are on a milk diet.

1) Milk, 'cause they don't have teeth yet
    2) Bacon shouldn't be given to cats, because it is too salty. Too much salt (which is pretty much any salt at all) in their diet is harmful for them.

Incidentally, name the remaining grey kitten as "Bacon".

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Do you really have bed bugs? If not it's all just in your head. I hope you don't, those are some nasty buggers to get rid of.

I see them all over my bed as if they know i taste wonderful. Maybe they are real. I know one person who is convinced i have bedbugs so he would not enter my apartment even to help me clean. I need to clean my apartment but no one will help me. I cannot afford a professional cleaning service.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

2) Bacon shouldn't be given to cats, because it is too salty. Too much salt (which is pretty much any salt at all) in their diet is harmful for them.

My old Tom "Tigger" loved french fries and would steal them out of your hand, if you made popcorn he had to have his own bowl. Those are pretty salty foods, he never seemed to suffer any that I could tell.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

I only gave the kittens bacon once that is after they keep trying to steal it from me. I once thought I put away a package of bacon crumbles into the fridge, but i found it the next day in the living room and Melody and Micah were trying to eat from it. Those bacon crumbles come in packages similar to cat treats.

edited December 1969

Now to figure out what the difference between Lady Bacon and Gabriel. I am pretty sure one gray kitten is a girl and the other is a boy. i just can only tell the difference by looking at their butts. Maybe they will be different from their father and do not mind to wear collars. Micah hates wearing collars. I only tried one collar and he figured a way to take it off every time I try to put it on him.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

I see them all over my bed as if they know i taste wonderful. Maybe they are real. I know one person who is convinced i have bedbugs so he would not enter my apartment even to help me clean. I need to clean my apartment but no one will help me. I cannot afford a professional cleaning service.
    This is what they look like, mostly active at night. We have a long haul Trucker in the family, so we have to keep a sharp eye out of the suckers.

common_bed_bug_lifecycle.jpg
    780 x 800 - 300K
    edited December 1969

That is what i see and I know they drink blood because when I squish them red liquid comes out of them most of the time.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    My old Tom "Tigger" loved french fries and would steal them out of your hand, if you made popcorn he had to have his own bowl. Those are pretty salty foods, he never seemed to suffer any that I could tell.

The problem is that it throws off the body's electrolyte balance; cats weren't meant to eat salty food, only what ever salt balances are in their prey's blood and flesh. Some cats (especially if they are bigger ones) can resist the effect better, but whatever treats y'give to kitties shouldn't be in large quantities if they are salty.

edited December 1969

That is what i see and I know they drink blood because when I squish them red liquid comes out of them most of the time.

You need to check the net for the over the counter Bed Bug Killer if you can not afford a exterminator. They breed fast and are the devil to get rid of. When Sidney brought some home one trip we had the BURN the bed and pretty much empty his bedroom of everything, they can even survive the washing machine and dryer if the HEAT is not high enough. His daughter pretty much as a routine of Straight to shower for him, Clothing into Washing machine and Dryer and spay everything else outside before it ever enters the house. Luck with this it can take lots of time and effort to eradicate them.
This discussion has been closed.