Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD II

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Ew. That would be unpleasant indeed. :(

Maybe it is because of that low-fat salad dressing?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Makes one wonder? Does he wear a set on the inside also?

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,105
    edited December 1969

I wonder about the guys who wear kilts, do they wear anything under their kilts?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-T85oNsyRc

Could tell you the answer to that.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Could tell you the answer to that.
    Please dont.
    edited December 1969

I am hungry again. I wonder what I want to eat now.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Please dont.

There's a good reason to wear a sporran, you know.

• NoctyrnusNoctyrnus Posts: 59
    edited December 1969

I wonder about the guys who wear kilts, do they wear anything under their kilts?

If you ever run into a Scotsman and ask, I'm sure he'll lift up his kilt and show you :bug:

My Great,Great,Great Grandfather was Scottish.

edited December 1969

Noctyrnus said:

If you ever run into a Scotsman and ask, I'm sure he'll lift up his kilt and show you :bug:

My Great,Great,Great Grandfather was Scottish.

Not sure if I want to though. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

edited December 1969

What has been seen cannot be unseen...

what_has_been_seen.jpg
    500 x 400 - 66K
    edited December 1969

His wife might like what she sees under his kilt, but that does not mean I would.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,036
    edited June 2012

now we have an option to pay to to promote stuff on facebook :snake:

SC20120630-061305-1.jpg
    562 x 480 - 32K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

no we have an option to pay to to promote stuff on facebook :snake:

Looks expensive! I do not want to do that.

edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

I want something to eat. I am hungry.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Noctyrnus said:

Is that as good as the one I just posted

edited December 1969

I'm off to Bar-b-q some ribs...laterz peeples
    *whispers* might come back later and throw ya'll a rib or two :cheese:

edited December 1969

chohole said:

Is that as good as the one I just posted

my bad, I didn't see your post before, same song :red:
    sorry bout that

edited December 1969

Noctyrnus said:
    I'm off to Bar-b-q some ribs...laterz peeples
    *whispers* might come back later and throw ya'll a rib or two :cheese:

Where are the barbeque ribs? I got a sweet potato ready and the ribs never appeared. At least the sweet potato was good.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

internet dropped out

Wireless is prone to dropping out. That's why I don't use wireless internet.

A second issue is that downloading is much faster with copper than wireless. (and fiber-optics is even faster)
    Post edited by Norse Graphics on
    edited December 1969

i am trying to decide if I want something to eat or drink or should i just try to get some sleep.

It is almost ten pm.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    That could be fun to play with Thank you.

NEW STUPIDITY!!! On-line readmes for DAZ content. That's right, we NO LONGER have a copy in our installed content! I'm getting more and more PO'ed at the NEW business practices of this Company.

What? Well, damn, that's just plain STUPID. I refer back to my readmes all the time and get upset if the package didn't include one. I especially like the one that came with Caprinia Solarium.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Now that was totally manic, and terrific fun. It was just impossible to keep up with that. I don't think we have enough people active in this thread to try it though, and RIchard would probably zap us all with his super admin powers, which are far greater than we ordinary mod / admains get. He also wears his underpants on the outside of his super suit, so you have to watch out and not upset Richard.

When my brother was a toddler, he wore his underpants on his head. Now he's living in a nursing home because he's mentally incompetent. Moral: ??? Can't remember, but I know I had one when I started this post.

edited December 1969

One of our suburbs just passed a burn ban that includes the prohibition of all smoking outside your own house. S-T-O-O-P-I-D

These are the same people who are saying the government has no right to tell us we need health insurance because that infringes on our freedom.

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    One of our suburbs just passed a burn ban that includes the prohibition of all smoking outside your own house. S-T-O-O-P-I-D

These are the same people who are saying the government has no right to tell us we need health insurance because that infringes on our freedom.

You know that one person smoking outside in their own yard might give the whole neighborhood lung caner. :roll:
    I think I'd be more concerned about better water filtration for city water, all the chlorine it contains is a higher risk for cancer than someone smoking outside. *takes a drag*

Next it'll be gun control. Make it hell for regular people to own a gun while criminals will get theirs from shady dealers in dark alleys. Burglars won't fear being shot breaking into houses then. But lets take this to the extremely stupid...outlaw guns entirely. There'll still be black market dealers. What? Like getting caught with a gun is gonna worry criminals about going to jail? How would one enforce it? Have our own military go to each registered gun owner and take from them their right to bear arms? Get another country's army to come in and do it? Would they be willing to die trying? Not like sending an army oversees to settle a dispute between rebels and a dictatorship. Oh wait, if that happened then it would be rebels fighting a dictatorship. Not to mention gun collectors and dealers would be out of business, factories that make guns and ammo would be shut down or have to convert to making other products which means that company putting funds into reshaping the company which would probably result in lay offs or benefit cuts to make up the loss. Even then guns would still be around unless the law applied worldwide. Otherwise gun smugglers would make a killing (pardon the pun).

Society as a whole is getting more stupid all the time. Someone somewhere is gonna try and force their views / opinions down everybody's throat at some point in time by way of stupid laws. [End of Stupidity Rant]

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    edited December 1969

internet dropped out

Wireless is prone to dropping out. That's why I don't use wireless internet.

A second issue is that downloading is much faster with copper than wireless. (and fiber-optics is even faster)
    ...yes but where I live the difference between 44USD for my wireless (with no monthly download limit) vs. around 100USD for "high speed" Fibre Optic from the local cable provider (with a monthly DL limit) is why I continue dealing with the signal issues from home (granted, I live partially below ground). When I'm out and about the signal is much, much better with transfer speeds at least as fast if not faster than most hotspots I've been to.
    edited December 1969

NOW THIS IS STUPID!!!
    Got kicked out of my house for a few hours by the police.
    they cordoned off the street with tape.
    the nut across the road had gas bottles and was threatening to blow up his house.

why does he not get a pet for Godsake!
    they love you unconditionally
    then you do not have to be depressed.

(just do not get a boy/girlfriend who fights for custody of your pets!!!)

edited December 1969

Ouch. I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope they get the poor sap some treatment, he sounds like he needs some.

edited December 1969

yeah, he is a plumber and I have leaky taps
    I turn my hot water off at the heater out side except when I use it because my tap leaks and last time I used a stiltson wrench thingy to change a washerI broke the pipe in my wall.
    but
    not game to ask him to look a my plumbing!
    feel sorry for him too but do not want to get involved
    realize he is lonely
    I am just a loner, I used to get depressed before I had pets
    you need something to love.

• Fire AngelFire Angel Posts: 254
    edited December 1969

This is a test.

FA-Music.gif
    468 x 60 - 13K
This discussion has been closed.