edited December 1969

I listened to some of your music while I was rendering my video ♡
    very soothing.

• Fire AngelFire Angel Posts: 254
    edited December 1969

very soothing.

Thanks, that's good to know.

I was trying to find a way to embed the banner as a link in my sig, but the forum doesn't let us do that yet as far as I can tell.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,036
    edited December 1969

no, that is all that stuff in my sigline too!
    my old embed link and [?] pic!!!

hey someone check out this STUPID thread http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/3127/
    I am rediscovering 3Dsom plugin for DS3 now I can make albeit crappy models!
    became useless after Artzone's demise as I cannot use Daz mesh embeded elswhere legally.
    even if you have no answers for my questions, let me know how it displays on your browser!
    it actually works on my Android tab too!
    (unlike many 3D webbased model viewers!)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

very soothing.

Thanks, that's good to know.

I was trying to find a way to embed the banner as a link in my sig, but the forum doesn't let us do that yet as far as I can tell.

Nope, it's for the same reason that Avatars don't work either.

It is something that is disabled by default tin the forum software used, and when they get round to working on the forums instead of the store, they need to find the magic switch that will turn the feature on.

• DarlaSDarlaS Posts: 50
    edited December 1969

I have either stupid or funny stories for all of you. When I seen that chohole posted the Scotsman song, it remined me of a story and I just couldn't leave out the other two stories.

1. I imagine all/most of you heard of Rodney Carrington. Well one day a neightbor came over to visit and I was playing Rodeny's cds and the neighbor was having a lot of fun listening to them. He went back home and told his wife about it and then the next day when I talked to him, He said he isn't allowed to come to my house again because his wife said so. But he came back when she left to some shopping.Course she even made it a rule that he couldn't drink at all on Sundays either.

2. My kids went over to his house and I guess he was acting stupid, when the kids came back they told me that they told Ed (yes that is his name) that he was special and he said thank you and the kids said Yep, Special-Ed. He told them that was a good one and that he walked right into that one.

3. Another day was when Ed and his buddy were trying to start a new chain saw (brand new that morning) and couldn't figure out why the chain wasn't moving on the bar. I told them to take the chain break off. Of course they said they did. I was laughing so hard I finally went over and took the chain break off. I told them that forward is on, back is off. It was a good thing I did, the clutch was turning blue.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    edited December 1969

...a few more signs of the times...

stupid_signs_1.jpg
    500 x 339 - 39K
    water_on_road.jpg
    194 x 185 - 9K
    drowning_lol.jpg
    600 x 600 - 61K
  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    internet dropped out

Wireless is prone to dropping out. That's why I don't use wireless internet.

A second issue is that downloading is much faster with copper than wireless. (and fiber-optics is even faster)

...yes but where I live the difference between 44USD for my wireless (with no monthly download limit) vs. around 100USD for "high speed" Fibre Optic from the local cable provider (with a monthly DL limit) is why I continue dealing with the signal issues from home (granted, I live partially below ground). When I'm out and about the signal is much, much better with transfer speeds at least as fast if not faster than most hotspots I've been to.

The thing is that every time you log onto DAZ3D, you username and password is transmitted 'in the open' (wireless). I will never log onto the bank to pay bills etc. using wireless, that gives me the willies....

Now, back to stupid.

A pirate walks into a bar with a mangy, infected parrot on his shoulder.

The bartender says, "You shouldn't be that close to something so disgusting, such a low-life animal."

The pirate says, "Arr, it's ok, he's had his shots."

Then the bartender says, "I was talking to the parrot!"
    edited December 1969

well that would be true of all the 3G transmissions then and wifi.
    (I use WPA2 PSK security with a password but prob a way to crack that too)
    you could also tap into phone lines
    so never safe to go online!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Now, back to stupid.

A pirate walks into a bar with a mangy, infected parrot on his shoulder.

The bartender says, "You shouldn't be that close to something so disgusting, such a low-life animal."

The pirate says, "Arr, it's ok, he's had his shots."

Then the bartender says, "I was talking to the parrot!"
    I like that one, I have one about a beautiful blond with a wart. It's way too close to this one to post.
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...a few more signs of the times...
    Love these, the Illiterate one is killer!!
    edited December 1969

I did a 123Dcatch of my messy dressing table
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3biit1AEHQc

edited December 1969

I did a 123Dcatch of my messy dressing table
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3biit1AEHQc
    Your getting pretty darn good at this. I bet if you did just one item you could really get a single prop now. I so wish I had a good camera.
    edited June 2012

I know a good place to go for all of us trying to beat the heat. It was 105 here today.

Noahs_Ark1.jpg
    600 x 552 - 205K
    173214647zAlBFR_ph.jpg
    800 x 600 - 116K
    1393833296044568756S500x500Q85.jpg
    500 x 440 - 44K
    777040_com_dellsnoahs.jpg
    400 x 347 - 80K
    Post edited by DarlaS on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,105
    edited December 1969

The power is out again tonight. I wanted a cheesy bacon potato but that is not happening. Stupid stupid

edited December 1969

I only used my 3MP Android tab camera
    I think the angle of the photos is important, Harry can get an iPad app that does it.

edited December 1969

Hmm.. I need to call myself and the forum designers STUPID. So this is a double hit.

I just noticed after helping New Users in the New Users Forum from the word go that this site does not have a Sticky with a link to the Wiki Doc site. If the New Users don't need it right in front of them who does? Bad Jade! Bad DAZ3D! Just STOOPID!!

edited December 1969

News just came in from the British Medical Journal; eating low-carb diet is dangerous to your heart.

I've always thought that skewing your diet is unnatural. Now this is confirmed.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited July 2012

News just came in from the British Medical Journal; eating low-carb diet is dangerous to your heart.

I've always thought that skewing your diet is unnatural. Now this is confirmed.

Agreed. I remember when I received confirmation of my application to run the London marathon, I also received a reccomended diet sheet, and on that it said that high carb intake was reccomended, but to make them complex rather that simple carbs. That is one thing all these quack diet sheets omit. They just say cut out the carbs. They should say restrict your intake of simple carbs like sugar in soft drinks etc. THe human body needs a regular supply of carbs, they build up muscle as well as perform other functions. We are omnivores.
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

I think I should cut back on calories like eliminating roaches in sodas.

edited December 1969

I have to get ready for work now

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

I suck at creating weight maps. :( And for once it has nothing to do with food. :( :down:

edited December 1969

What?

Roaches?

:gulp:
    edited December 1969

What?

Roaches?

:gulp:

Who wouldn't want a happy meal with their soda? :bug: :ahhh:

edited December 1969

Aren't roaches fast food snack? Not sure about Happy Meal, though, unless they have bliss stitched to their faces. :)

edited December 1969

Yep, roaches are fast food like deer are high speed beef. :-)

• NoctyrnusNoctyrnus Posts: 59
    edited December 1969

http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-nutritional-value-of-a-cooked-cockroach :sick:

edited December 1969

I recently got a new secondhand car in immaculate condition, not a scratch on it.
    so I have been catching up on some sleep and had a dream someone scratched the initials HH all over it!
    dunno the significance, one of my bosses has those initials but I had to think about it afterwards, no hint of it being his initials in the dream.
    infact in the dream I was thinking of words it stood for, not names.
    I am paranoid about scratching it btw,
    back into my drive past the roses oh so carefully, must prune them hard, stuff the pretty yellow buds waiting to flower!!!

edited December 1969

i think i will try to make some cheesy fries again today.

well better go to the kitchen to get those fries made. only way they will happen and i need to eat.

what is stupid is that my shift key does not always work on this keyboard. Makes it hard to type passwords that have special characters or capital letters.

edited July 2012

Fresh hot Cinnamon Roll... Yum Yum!

Cinnamon_Roll.jpg
    600 x 450 - 139K
    Post edited by DarlaS on
    edited July 2012

~Sets down a whole pan to share with everyone~

I just got done making them with a little help from hubby (Noctyrnus).

Enjoy! ;-)

Cinnamon_Rolls.jpg
    600 x 450 - 202K
    Post edited by DarlaS on
This discussion has been closed.