Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD II

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,036
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    123Dcatch of my garden furniture
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0PYE0FUZ8Q
    WOW!! That came out VERY good Wendy. Does it auto apply the textures to the objects like a PZ2 or do you have to load them by hand?
    the obj file loaded textured in Carrara (have not tried Studio or Poser) but not in iClone 3dx5, infact no uv mapping but re-exported from Carrara it worked.
    I rendered that in iClone as it is quicker.
    been playing with it in Carrara's vertex room, can delete mesh and not lose uv mapping but adding mesh destroys it
    so limited as to how one can clean it up to make a textured model, that said, the actual mesh looked pretty good if I wished to add a different tiled texture.
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

I noticed in your movie that most of the distortion was caused by the deep shadows under or around the table and chairs. It might have even been shadows on your car that caused those errors. Have you tried it with a smaller item that was well lit from all sides? I bet that would come out as a nice item.

I'm so far from stupid now it's STOOPID. :-P

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited June 2012

yeah evenly lit small objects seem to work best from what I have seen on their site
    the thread on this forum has examples like that but I always have to be difficult!
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/2075/

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

Nothing wrong with going your own way. I think you did very well with your sunny spot. I seem to go my own way about a hunderdlevenity million times a day. That's what make us so much fun to be around! ;-P

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,105
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Jaderail said:
    Sorry Skiriki, I could not help myself. By the way all I got in my third box was a cube.

EDIT: DARN IT!! I got to start getting ready to go to the clinic soon. I DONT WANT TO GO!!

Companion cube?

Nope, the card it came with called it a Cosmic Cube. Maybe you have seen it before.

Who is he?

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Jaderail said:
    Sorry Skiriki, I could not help myself. By the way all I got in my third box was a cube.

EDIT: DARN IT!! I got to start getting ready to go to the clinic soon. I DONT WANT TO GO!!

Companion cube?

Nope, the card it came with called it a Cosmic Cube. Maybe you have seen it before.

Who is he?That is Red Skull from the Captain America movie with his human makeup on.

edited December 1969

I stuck my catch on sharecg if you want it!
    http://www.ShareCG.com/v/63265/view/11/Poser/Sunnyspot
    works better in Daz studio than Poser though I saved it as a Poser prop.
    suggest you unzip and drag the pp2 file under props in runtime into studio, I do not know how to set these things up and you may have to browse for geometry and textures but it is all there in the zip, sticking it in your runtime will make it all harder to find.

sunny.gif
    500 x 500 - 3M
    edited December 1969

That could be fun to play with Thank you.

NEW STUPIDITY!!! On-line readmes for DAZ content. That's right, we NO LONGER have a copy in our installed content! I'm getting more and more PO'ed at the NEW business practices of this Company.

edited December 1969

well that makes it harder for me to find the readmes offline!
    have enough trouble already!
    did a catch of my messy dressing table, looks really weird, doing another video with it and that bench (not together)
    tried my pussy but internet dropped out creating it after completion so lost it, uses cloud.
    my internet really crap tonight, only can use Android at the moment, and THAT freezes!

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Today's bit of stupid.

"Do you mind?"

From "How to Raise Dragons":

Keep their litterbox filled with fresh copper coins, and swap out corroded ones as soon as you detect them. Much like cats, dragons prefer to do their business in privacy, unless you happen to be in the toilet first, which means that soon you will have company grunting and digging next to you. Putting a blast-proof shield between your toilet seat and litterbox will save you from embarrassing injuries.

Do_you_mind.jpg
    800 x 800 - 147K
    edited December 1969

ROFL! That is just so right for this thread!

edited December 1969

As I said to a friend of mine... "Who else buys a dragon, and sees one of the included poses kinda-sorta looks like a cat sitting in a litterbox? WHO ELSE!?"

edited December 1969

We have 65 pages for this thread. wonder if we can get to page 101!

edited December 1969

Sure we can. We won't run out of stupid. As a matter of fact, I am making more stupid as we speak.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    As I said to a friend of mine... "Who else buys a dragon, and sees one of the included poses kinda-sorta looks like a cat sitting in a litterbox? WHO ELSE!?"

But the don't normally have one of them other poses that cats get themselves into after using the litterbox, would be kinda stupid to see a dragon with one back leg up in the air licking it's ummm, oh.... never mind.
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Skiriki said:

But the don't normally have one of them other poses that cats get themselves into after using the litterbox, would be kinda stupid to see a dragon with one back leg up in the air licking it's ummm, oh.... never mind.

thigh? area between the thighs?

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Skiriki said:

Oh thee of little faith. Did you know that you can apply Millennium Cat poses to Millennium Subdragon? Just gotta tweak them afterward and load the pose with ctrl pressed, so you can leave out some stuff.

edited December 1969

Micah is staring out the window. he likes to look out the window. Probably glad he is in air contioning side of the window as I think it is hot outside.

edited December 1969

Holy boop. Platinum Club items 50% off? Holy BOOP.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    chohole said:
    Skiriki said:

Oh thee of little faith. Did you know that you can apply Millennium Cat poses to Millennium Subdragon? Just gotta tweak them afterward and load the pose with ctrl pressed, so you can leave out some stuff.

Hmm, would that work in poser 6 as well.I wonder. What stuff do you have to leave out. I actually have a little animation, but it is for the P4 cat and not the mill cat. My old cat used to do it with out any posing, and guess where his fav spot to do so was

clean_desk.jpg
    800 x 600 - 375K
    edited December 1969

I have not been outside yet, not even to check the mail.

I think it is hot outside. Here is what is being reported for weather wise in Richmond.

20120629.jpg
    544 x 180 - 23K
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Hmm, would that work in poser 6 as well.I wonder. What stuff do you have to leave out. I actually have a little animation, but it is for the P4 cat and not the mill cat. My old cat used to do it with out any posing, and guess where his fav spot to do so was

No idea about that, but I did some test-clickies with MilCat poses, and got plenty of funny out of it.

And duh -- cats do that where it is least convenient for their servants.

edited December 1969

Yes, that is only too true, and Tiggy was the best at it. Well he was well turned 18 when he departed this mortal coil, so had plenty of time to learn.
    I am trying to teach the 2 new monsters, I mean littkle cuties that desks are not for catlings. THey are slow learners. :roll:

edited December 1969

Did you know that if you put a cute little hat (with a bobble) on a snowball in Hell, it will last about half a second longer?

edited June 2012

I love you nuts but you can not, repeat NOT get thirty plus pages in one day. If you try, it would be Stupid.

It has lived longer than I ever thought to start with. That's also Stupid. :coolsmile:

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Oh yeah? Is that a challenge?

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Yes it is a challenge!

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    No! It is not. We don't need another Break the servers thing like the last day in the old forums.
    edited December 1969

Now that was totally manic, and terrific fun. It was just impossible to keep up with that. I don't think we have enough people active in this thread to try it though, and RIchard would probably zap us all with his super admin powers, which are far greater than we ordinary mod / admains get. He also wears his underpants on the outside of his super suit, so you have to watch out and not upset Richard.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Now that was totally manic, and terrific fun. It was just impossible to keep up with that. I don't think we have enough people active in this thread to try it though, and RIchard would probably zap us all with his super admin powers, which are far greater than we ordinary mod / admains get. He also wears his underpants on the outside of his super suit, so you have to watch out and not upset Richard.

what would he do? soil his pants?

This discussion has been closed.