Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD II

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited July 2012

Another one sent to me in an email that I just had to share.

Painting the Church There was a Scottish painter named Smokey MacGregor who was very interested in making a penny where he could, so he often thinned down his paint to make it go a wee bit further.
    As it happened, he got away with this for some time. Eventually the local church decided to do a big restoration job on the outside of one of their biggest buildings. Smokey put in a bid; and because his price was so low, he got the job. So he set about erecting the scaffolding and setting up the planks, and buying the paint and, yes, I am sorry to say, thinning it down with turpentine. Well, Smokey was up on the scaffolding, painting away, the job nearly completed, when suddenly there was a horrendous clap of thunder, the sky opened, and the rain poured down, washing the thinned paint from all over the church and knocking Smokey clear off the scaffold to land on the lawn among the gravestones, surrounded by telltale puddles of the thinned and useless paint.

Smokey was no fool. He knew this was a judgment from the Almighty, so he got down on his knees and cried, "Oh, God, Oh, God, forgive me. What should I do?" And from the thunder, a mighty voice spoke, "Repaint! Repaint!
    And thin no more!"
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

*chokes*

Well I'm glad to say that I wasn't eating my lunch when I read that one. :lol:

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited July 2012

OH!! You shouldn't make a Dialysis-headed person laugh like that when they just get back from a treatment. Thank's for the giggles Chohole. But really, it hurts almost as good as it feels if I LOL.

Note to self: Stay away from fun threads for a little while.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,036
    edited December 1969

where are the unfun threads?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

where are the unfun threads?

Hmm no comment
    edited December 1969

I could point out one or two that are mostly tech talk. But as you can see I can't stay away from any thread.

edited July 2012

made a stupid video, or should I say, yet another stupid video on my channel full of stupid videos!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZstMOTFRs8
    bit of fun with Swidhelm's Alien, Predator and Hunter (latter autofitted to Genesis with Jasmin and huge titties dialled in) and Franz Munz's Alien ALL retargeted to iClone and rendered there!
    Does not matter with the Aliens that I cannot add tits as they lay eggs which then use another species for their next host before maturity so definately not mammilian, I imagine though the predators are, but would say kissing for either would be an unlikely foreplay activity!

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

oh I found the Daz studio described as shitware one!!! %-P I find it hard not to make a silly comment in those threads and stir up or scare off the frustrated noobs!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,105
    edited December 1969

Sometimes after I log in I am shown I have a post count of zero

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

This is me in CS:S (or used to be when I played the game).

Yes, it's alright to ask what CS:S means. Counter Strike: Source.

Dumbass_CSS.jpg
    658 x 380 - 23K
    edited December 1969

it is a good thing it is too cold to sit at my desktop
    got a sudden urge to do a full on tongue kissing Alien v Predator video in Carrara with metaball spit!

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited December 1969

Sometimes after I log in I am shown I have a post count of zero

Happens to me too every time I log in. Just refresh the page and it will come back.

edited December 1969

Non-complaint: ate some halloumi that was fried on a skillet, with olive oil and crushed garlic. It was very good.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Non-complaint: ate some halloumi that was fried on a skillet, with olive oil and crushed garlic. It was very good.

at first I thought you said you had some helium.

I looked up what you had and Google said it was a type of cheese.

For some reason I do not think grilled helium would be good.

edited December 1969

At least it is not flammable.

edited December 1969

I need to put my little pizza bites in the oven if i want to have them for dinner any time soon. the oven is ready I just need to put them in.

edited December 1969

maybe if I want to increase my post count, I should post everytime I take a dump!
    I often post while taking a dump on my Android tablet (as opposed to my haemaroid tablet)
    well I literally do not crap on my Android :red:
    I crap in the toilet whist USING my Android, needs punctuation or sentence rearanging.
    in bed at moment posting this btw.
    mice are in my rollershutter cavity, I keep turning the handle to discourage or squash them, must buy ratsack to put in it
    trouble is they stink in my gyprock clad walls when they die.

edited December 1969

Oh my!! I'm afraid to visit the thread I started now. I never know just what I'll read. I declare this a totally off the rails thread now.

edited December 1969

Well then, I s'pose I need to put our two favorite things together: stupid and cats.

cat-in-a-box.gif
    320 x 225 - 2M
    edited December 1969

I read somewhere picture resizing working so here's a test

kissable.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 343K
    edited December 1969

Wow, it DID resize.

edited December 1969

Tits on a predatoress seems counter-intuitive...

edited December 1969

Tits on a predatoress seems counter-intuitive...

Hello, this is STUPID thread... ;-P

• NoctyrnusNoctyrnus Posts: 59
    edited July 2012

Here's my stupid for today:
    Watched the new show on SyFy called "Haunted Highway" and it premiered showing an investigation on a lake monster and another investigation about a "hairy man" or aka bigfoot. To follow that I spent the last 3 to 4 hours on their forums talking with others that agreed how idiotic the show is.

btw, I noticed that nobody responded to my wife's post with the pics of the cinnamon rolls, as did she. Let me just say, those were the best tasting that I've ever ate and were gone in just under 24 hrs (3 pans).

Post edited by Noctyrnus on
    edited December 1969

Mmmmm, cinnamon... Gah. Too hot to bake. I pretty much want nothing to add to the heat inside my house.

edited July 2012

Noctyrnus said:
    Here's my stupid for today:
    Watched the new show on SyFy called "Haunted Highway" and it premiered showing an investigation on a lake monster and another investigation about a "hairy man" or aka bigfoot. To follow that I spent the last 3 to 4 hours on their forums talking with others that agreed how idiotic the show is.

btw, I noticed that nobody responded to my wife's post with the pics of the cinnamon rolls, as did she. Let me just say, those were the best tasting that I've ever ate and were gone in just under 24 hrs (3 pans).
    actually I thought I did a pretty good job of ignoring both them AND the ones at the bakery and went and bought a salad!
    but unfortunately ate a chocolate block today.
    the salad is still in the fridge :red:
    %-P
    and Norse, if you read my earlier post, I explain that predator female WOULD most likely have tits (esp given its primate physical build) but Alien being an egg layer and having a parisitical stage would not.
    nonetheless, you would not want that mouth near ANY body part!!!
    sucklings definately would be toothless at birth!
    from Wikipedia
    Expanded universe

In the Aliens vs. Predator novel series (based on the Dark Horse Comics) by David Bischoff, Steve and Stephani Perry, the Predators, known in the series as "yautja", are depicted as living in a matriarchal clan-based society bearing similarities to a pack mentality, with the strongest and most skilled of the group being leader. The Predators are portrayed as sexually dimorphic mammals, with females being larger and stronger than males[21] and sporting more prominent mammary glands (like human females).[1] Both genders give off a strong musk to signify aggression, while females can also emit it when in estrus. This musk can be detected by other Predators and canids, though it is imperceptible to humans.[1] Predators in the Perry novels are not monogamous, and it is common for veteran warriors to sire hundreds of offspring (known as sucklings) with multiple mates.[1] It is also revealed that their blood has the capacity of partially neutralizing the acidity of Alien blood.[1] Their religion is partially explored in the series, showing that they are polytheistic, and that their equivalent of the Grim Reaper is the so-called "Black Warrior", who is seen as an eternal adversary who eventually wins all battles.[1]

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Well then, I s'pose I need to put our two favorite things together: stupid and cats.

I could picture him saying that he remembers fitting so easily in boxes like this when he was a kitten. Has the boxes gotten smaller since then?

edited December 1969

found this on YouTube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU9QJg5cdO4
    wanna date
    (that video would be doable with Swidhelm's model btw)

%-P ;-P
    for my planned video
    I had to parent not conform the head to keep the morphs using Genesis in Carrara but working on that Alien/predator kiss I promised.
    actually I had to animate the morphs in C8.1 C8.5beta would not find them! (there in modeling room but not in assembly room)

importing animated head .car file worked though however even parenting it would not stay with the head
    so I ended up saving two obj files and using one as a morph target for the other to attach it to Genesis head.
    bit messy but works.

edited December 1969

@Skiriki: I would like to order two of those cat's in a box. They just look like so much fun.
    @Wendy: I can not wait to see that kiss. You SOO Crazy!! LOL!
    @Whoops Forgot your handle:I can't have the nuts on my cini-rolls, one pan without next time please.
    And just for fun and giggles...

funny-pictures-your-cat-knows-how-lazy-you-are.jpg
    500 x 372 - 30K
    edited July 2012

Never mind. Just another stupid post....

Post edited by Norse Graphics on
This discussion has been closed.