Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD II

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    We still have the Mariana Trench..... And James Cameron can be the guide.

Are you suggesting that we should try to do Pizza Chest-Bursters, Alien style?H.R.Giger, Pizza, Limbo, Mariana Trench, Chest Busters and James Cameron all shoved into my head right before bed. I'm just glad I'm not suggest-able.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    H.R.Giger, Pizza, Limbo, Mariana Trench, Chest Busters and James Cameron all shoved into my head right before bed. I'm just glad I'm not suggest-able.

Have you really thought about the meat some companies use in pizza toppings? Just imagine, a perfect vector for spreading slowly-hatching alien stomach-babies.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,105
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I want pizza! is that stupid?

Depends on what you want to do with the pizza...

:ahhh:
    You had to do that didn't you? Now I'm thinking of ways to get STUPID with a pizza.

I have frozen cheese pizza in the freezer (just plate size pizza)

but I wanted Hawaiian with pineapple, ham and bacon. I was told that pineapple was not a Hawaiian natural fruit, so calling the pizza Hawaiian would be stupid.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited December 1969

I can't eat the frozen pizza's for some reason. They all seem like eating cardboard to me. I like the nice thick crust.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    I can't eat the frozen pizza's for some reason. They all seem like eating cardboard to me. I like the nice thick crust.

have you tried cooking the pizza instead.

I heard a meow from the bedroom. (I am in the living room right now)

edited December 1969

ROFL! That's where I'm going wrong.

edited December 1969

Micah is now in the window. He likes to look out the window.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

WHOA!!!!! Lightning just hit close.

edited December 1969

what is stupid is that i am unable to cut myself on purpose. i see that other people can use a knife or razor blade and do great cuts on themselves but all i have done in the past is scratch marks.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037
    edited December 1969

please do not become one of those freaks who deliberately cut themselves.

edited December 1969

please do not become one of those freaks who deliberately cut themselves.

My mum does not want me to cut myself not even my own hair.

edited December 1969

I've cut my own hair since I got out of the military 16 years ago.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I mostly cut my own hair as well, but as I wear it long, all one length and it is very wavy, curly even if I had it short, it does matter if it isn't wuite as accurate as a saloon type cut would be, and saves lots of money.

edited December 1969

Hehe he.. I've not had a hair cut in four years now. I'm one of those over the hill ponytail guys. But in my culture I'm not supposed to cut my hair except for family funerals. Then I'm supposed to shave my head as a sign of mourning. Never liked that part of our heritage very much. I'm lucky it's not a big issue now days. Besides I don't think the White Eyes side of the family would care for it much.

edited December 1969

My mum wants me to call her before I cut my own hair. Maybe it is so she would know that I did not cut my hair super short just because I am upset. Sometimes I feel like shaving all my hair off, but my hair is too thick to do that with a regular razor.

I do not think she has any problems with me shaving my legs or under my arms.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Hehe he.. I've not had a hair cut in four years now. I'm one of those over the hill ponytail guys. But in my culture I'm not supposed to cut my hair except for family funerals. Then I'm supposed to shave my head as a sign of mourning. Never liked that part of our heritage very much. I'm lucky it's not a big issue now days. Besides I don't think the White Eyes side of the family would care for it much.

My brother was an over the hill ponytail type guy, but in his case I used to say he was a sad overthehill ponytail guy, cos the pony tail started halfway up his head, if you know waht I mean. So his beard and ponytail almost started at the same level, and the top of his head is bald.

Luckily he did see the error of his ways and has now disposed of the ponytail and wears his hair shorter.
    edited December 1969

Melody and Micah never had a hair cut and their hair is always short. it covers their whole body but is short. they even have hair in their ears but they do not care.

edited December 1969

My father has a ponytail. We call him Willie Nelson all the time.

edited December 1969

Give me the proper costume and I can pass as Ichabod Crane from the Disney Animated version of the Headless Horseman. Truth.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

Did you know that Willie used to play football, basketball and baseball in high school?

edited December 1969

Cats don't need haircuts, but some dogs do. Our little dog, we used to leave him shaggy in the winter, and then give him a hair cut for the summer.

Freddie_read.jpg
    800 x 600 - 386K
    Fred_examining_snow.jpg
    600 x 450 - 163K
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

Did you know that Willie used to play football, basketball and baseball in high school?

No, i didn't. Some how I don't picture him as the sports type of person.

edited December 1969

No he doesn't sort of come over as overly sporty does he.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Frank0314 said:

No, i didn't. Some how I don't picture him as the sports type of person.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Willie-Nelson-Highschool.jpg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_Nelson

Anyone want Pizza?

edited December 1969

I'm always in the mood for pizza.

edited December 1969

chohole said:

I said that he was in sports in high school! That was long time ago. I guess you already know he is kinda old, I think around 80 years old. Maybe 79 years old. He used to do spots but that was a long time ago. He now just does music.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

I ordered plenty so I could have plenty of left overs. Do you want a piece with meat or one with no meat?

I got a pizza with no meat on it but no veggies on it either, can it be considered a vegetarian pizza? (remember tomato in the paste is a fruit) the only toppings on the pizza is cheese and pineapple.

edited July 2012

chohole said:

I said that he was in sports in high school! That was long time ago. I guess you already know he is kinda old, I think around 80 years old. Maybe 79 years old. He used to do spots but that was a long time ago. He now just does music.

Yeah, I had kinda realsied he was not in the first flush of youth, as I was listening to him way back before you was even a twinkle in your Daddies eye. I actually met him once, that would have been in the early 80's I think, when he popped over to the UK for a quick visit, and stayed with a country music journalist friend who I knew as well.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

I ordered plenty so I could have plenty of left overs. Do you want a piece with meat or one with no meat?

I got a pizza with no meat on it but no veggies on it either, can it be considered a vegetarian pizza? (remember tomato in the paste is a fruit) the only toppings on the pizza is cheese and pineapple.

Good point. Couldn't really be called vegtable pizza, but I think when they say vegetarian they mean that it is suitable for vegetarians to eat, rather than that it is made with vegetables.

edited December 1969

The only famous folks I've ever meet are Ann and Nancy Wilson from the band Heart. They are distant cousons on my mothers side of the family. Well, I did meet the members of Chicago Transit Authority once but I was too young to know they were anyone special.

This discussion has been closed.