Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD II

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037
    edited December 1969

I heard on the radio today that crushing beer cans between your breasts is a punchable offence in Western Australia
    I think pizza might get one a good licking!!!

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Kludge said:
    Skiriki said:
    We still have the Mariana Trench..... And James Cameron can be the guide.

Are you suggesting that we should try to do Pizza Chest-Bursters, Alien style?

The bold part ... you do not want to know where my mind went with that. Trust me, you don't.

Oh you horrible tease.

Why not? I'm a veteran of internet... ;)

• KludgeKludge Posts: 354
    edited December 1969

I was told that pineapple was not a Hawaiian natural fruit, so calling the pizza Hawaiian would be stupid.

This is true. It comes from South America as do orchids. Macadamia nuts are from Australia. Kona coffee is from a Brazilian bean. Our tobacco is a Cuban leaf (with some Connecticut leaf added in) and our tea from several countries. All of these arrived here during the kingdom years and have carried over to now, largely with the original families still involved.

"Hawaiian pizza" is a joke. It is found nowhere in Hawaii and locals can not figure out whose idea of a good time it is. Okay, ham and bacon bits may be on a PH meat lover's pizza but I have yet to find anyone who puts pineapple on one. The only people who have pineapple & ham together are haoles. So, yes, it's stupid. :-) :exclaim:

edited December 1969

I ordered plenty so I could have plenty of left overs.

When PH has their 5 for $5 (each) sale or something equally stupendous, I load up on them then break them down into 2-3 slice vacuum freezer bags and ... well, freeze them. I do the same with really massive buckets of KFC chicken and bodacious quantities of their biscuits. Thus far, Taco Bell's products have refused to cooperate but one day I shall beat them into submission.

What's stupid about this? I'm not supposed to have any of this because, in theory, I'm on a weight-losing diet. Uh-huh. In Hawaii. Losing weight. Now that is stupid.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Okay thats it!! I must have a FULL BLOWN PIZZA just as soon as my lab tests are over!!

Hmmm ... turbocharged pizza. Interesting concept.

edited December 1969

God **** with you people, now I hanker for pizza something fierce, and all I got is chicken in red curry (with varied vegetables), rice and salad. *sniff* *sheds more crocodile tears*

edited December 1969

yeah, all I had ready to heat and eat for my midnight meal when I got home from work at 11:30pm was smoked salmon and pasta carbonara,
    it was bloody delicious though!
    there are some prawns in the freezer both raw AND cooked ready to microwave in Thai curry with veggies
    but I REALLY want a chocolate!!
    too cold to drive down to the 24hour servo to get one, they have pizza and just about everything else too!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,105
    edited December 1969

I like pineapple on pizza even though I know it is not Hawaiian.

i also like fish sticks and pudding.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Fish sticks and pudding. Unusual concept, but it's probably worth a try...

edited December 1969

I heard on the radio today that crushing beer cans between your breasts is a punchable offence in Western Australia

Crushing beer cans between the tits. That's alcohol-abuse... Right? Or wrong?? Not sure where to place this...
    edited December 1969

Who gets punched? I mean if a lady's breasts are tough enough to crush beer cans, she's not gonna be easy for anyone to hit ... and survive to tell about it.

Oooh, and my mind goes off on one of those tangents again ... ;-P

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Kludge said:
    Skiriki said:
    We still have the Mariana Trench..... And James Cameron can be the guide.

Are you suggesting that we should try to do Pizza Chest-Bursters, Alien style?

The bold part ... you do not want to know where my mind went with that. Trust me, you don't.

Oh you horrible tease.

Oh, I'm worse than that. Believe me, I'm worse than that. I give "Dirty Old Man" a bad name ... when I'm being good.

Why not? I'm a veteran of internet... ;)

So sweet. So young. So innocent ... Bwaaahahaha

edited December 1969

I thought I lost gabe but she was hiding in an empty case that had root beer.

I was in the middle of changing the cats' water but got distracted so it did not get finished. I started maybe an hour ago

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    God **** with you people, now I hanker for pizza something fierce, and all I got is chicken in red curry (with varied vegetables), rice and salad. *sniff* *sheds more crocodile tears*

Hmmm ... chicken in red curry with veggies with rice. Thai. Definitely Thai. And sounds onolicious. Maybe if I can find an anchor to go with me - I know a darned good Thai restaurant close at hand.

edited December 1969

I like pineapple on pizza even though I know it is not Hawaiian.

I'll get a fresh pineapple and core it then have happy nibblies (aka: pupus) all day. Usually "sticks" sliced out since it's a lot easier than cutting those stupid rings.

i also like fish sticks and pudding.

Hmmm ... now this would depend a lot on what "pudding" is. I know what it is in the US but that may not mean a lot elsewhere.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited December 1969

I had a friend that use to dip his fish sticks in vanilla pudding.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited July 2012

Well Miss Wolf is in the US.

TO us over this side pudding means all sorts of things. Theres rice pudding, and theres steamed pudding, whcih comes in many varieties, my fav is either Steamed syrup pudding or steamed chocolate pudding. THen of course theres suet pudding, which can be sweet, as in spotted dick, or savoury as in steak and kidney pudding, still both steamed. ANd there's all sorts of other puddings, Bread pudding, Bread and Butter pudding, Summer pudding etc etc.

When a pudding is of the sweet kind it also is sometimes just used as what you have after your dinner, so you have a dinner and then a pudding. That tends to be for the "lower classes" them as thinks they is posh will refer to it as dessert or even sometimes just a sweet.

And Mum's over here use it to threaten the kids with, if they won't eat all their dinner, as in "If you don't eat your dinner you can't have any pudding"

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

what kind of pudding? i usually get the Jello pudding. or the store brand version of it.
    http://www.kraftbrands.com/jello/products/pudding/pudding-desserts/
    i have not tried all the flavors. Pumpkin flavor pudding is good but hard to find.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Well Miss Wolf is in the US.

Hmmm ... Thought she was in Australia for some [probably very disturbed] reason.

TO us over this side pudding means all sorts of things.

I've had several of those mentioned, both when I was in England a few millenia ago and on the mainland made by people I knew from the UK. I enjoyed them all but then I love food so I suppose that's to be expected.

And Mum's over here use it to threaten the kids with, if they won't eat all their dinner, as in "If you don't eat your dinner you can't have any pudding"

Hmmm ... last I heard that was in a Pink Floyd song on the album The Wall.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

If you don't eat your meat you can't have any pudding! Classic line.

You can guess what my dip of a girlfriend thought that line said. It qualifies as STOOPEED!!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    If you don't eat your meat you can't have any pudding! Classic line.

You can guess what my dip of a girlfriend thought that line said. It qualifies as STOOPEED!!

It isn't much of a threat to a vegetarian...
    edited December 1969

I got blisters on my big toe... Popped and drained the plasma from it. <*sigh*>

I feel hungry.

edited December 1969

Bah! I say! I am not a spring chicken!

And now I hanker for some Spotted Dick with custard. Gahhhhh. *shakes her tiny fists in limp rage*

edited July 2012

Made a logo of my username in Paint on my laptop. 5 minutes was ll it took. Not much to look at, but it's better than my mug on a letter... Made a smaller one to comply with forum-rules.

The original is at my flickr-page:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/norse_graphics/7540449382/in/photostream

NorseGraphics-Logo2.jpg
    370 x 62 - 7K
    Post edited by Norse Graphics on
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

And now I hanker for some Spotted Dick with custard. Gahhhhh. *shakes her tiny fists in limp rage*

Spotted dick? I had to do a google-search for this one...

It looks delicious despite it's name.
    Spotted-Dick.jpg
    240 x 240 - 9K
    edited December 1969

Spotted dick? I had to do a google-search for this one...

It looks delicious despite it's name.

It is freakin' awesome, that's what it is. Especially the variety I cook.

*grumble* *sigh* It needs to cool down a lot more so I can cook it. Steaming process certainly won't make the temperature indoors more tolerable.

edited December 1969

I got blisters on my big toe... Popped and drained the plasma from it. <*sigh*>

I feel hungry.

These are two independent thoughts, right?

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Ahhh, but that doesn't eliminate sweet and innocent, does it. ;-)

Hmmm ... Thailand yesterday and Old Blighty today. This is fun!

edited December 1969

plasma tastes funny, not salty like blood, yeah I suck my blisters on my hands after using the secatuers to long pruning the life out of random leafy things in my garden, (not my feet, not that limber!!)
    btw NOT for the taste %-P ;-P it soothes the blisters.
    for the ones on my feet I need to get a salty bowl of warm water.

edited December 1969

Kludge said:
    Ahhh, but that doesn't eliminate sweet and innocent, does it. ;-)

To be honest, I'm not sure if anyone has ever described me as "sweet" (except in sense of "sweet and sour") nor "innocent"...

Hmmm ... Thailand yesterday and Old Blighty today. This is fun!

I am a nomnivore. That means I eat only good food. Today's menu is Finnish cabbage casserole.

This discussion has been closed.