Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD II

Comments

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    I can't eat the frozen pizza's for some reason. They all seem like eating cardboard to me. I like the nice thick crust.

Put them in a pressure-chamber, crank the pressure way high. Heat it and quick-release the pressure-valve. Instant decompressed pizza!! :bug:
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    I'm always in the mood for pizza.

I ordered plenty so I could have plenty of left overs. Do you want a piece with meat or one with no meat?

I got a pizza with no meat on it but no veggies on it either, can it be considered a vegetarian pizza? (remember tomato in the paste is a fruit) the only toppings on the pizza is cheese and pineapple.

The pineapple one sounds good to me. I like pepperoni and pineapple

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,105
    edited December 1969

I have met some football players once while visiting my uncle. He was living in Wisconsin and working at a furniture store. We were near by when these players stopped in. My mum likes that team but I do not. I used to follow them once when they had this guy who had this interesting last name. I liked the name but not how he pronounced it. I would like to use that name for a character but pronounced differently. I am afraid if I use it everyone would pronounce it wrong (according to me that is)

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

I love anchovy and jalaeno pizza, thin crust please.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Got this in an email from my brother today

An old, blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake. He finds his way to a barstool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels. After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, “Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?”

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, “Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things…

1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
    2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.
    3. I'm a six-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
    4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weightlifter.
    5.. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy. Do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?”

The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, “Well no! Not if I'm gonna have to explain it five frickin’ times.”

And how many seconds did he live after that remark?

edited December 1969

Firefox is now acting up on me. Melody told me the word "Meow". Now Micah is saying "meow"

Maybe they passworded it while you weren't looking and are trying to tell you what the password is.

edited December 1969

I told my mum the reason I still have the kittens is that they are too young to leave Melody. they have not even started eating solid food yet. also I want them spayed before i give them away so that their new owners won't have to deal with a pregnant cat half a year to a year latter. I did not realize that a girl kitten can get pregnant so fast. She is not even a year old.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    My father has a ponytail. We call him Willie Nelson all the time.

But Willie wears braids.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    No he doesn't sort of come over as overly sporty does he.

I said that he was in sports in high school! That was long time ago. I guess you already know he is kinda old, I think around 80 years old. Maybe 79 years old. He used to do spots but that was a long time ago. He now just does music.

And the occasional weed.

edited December 1969

what is stupid is that I am thirsty.

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    chohole said:
    No he doesn't sort of come over as overly sporty does he.

I said that he was in sports in high school! That was long time ago. I guess you already know he is kinda old, I think around 80 years old. Maybe 79 years old. He used to do spots but that was a long time ago. He now just does music.

And the occasional weed.

I tend to pictures dandelions at the word weed.

edited December 1969

Pizza always makes me thirsty.

edited December 1969
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Okay thats it!! I must have a FULL BLOWN PIZZA just as soon as my lab tests are over!! I have a Pizza place less than a mile from my house and the FULL all toppings Pizza is just to die for.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037
    edited December 1969

do not try smoking dandelions!

edited December 1969

do not try smoking dandelions!

It is more that I think of weeds instead of weed.

edited December 1969

my android does some stupid things with this forum

SC20120709-125926-1.jpg
    602 x 480 - 36K
    edited December 1969

ice cream time!!!!

edited December 1969

well you certainly have the munchies!
    no need for weed!

• KludgeKludge Posts: 354
    edited December 1969

We still have the Mariana Trench..... And James Cameron can be the guide.

Interesting - and valid - point. The limbo 11km down. That should be amusing to watch ... from a distance. Like the surface via remotes.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Fancy, I did have dreams that featured pizza last night. Man, the guys selling it were total dickheads, 'cause I had paid my pizza as I ordered it, and when I came to pick it up they did not want to give it to me 'cause I had the nerve to ask if I could have bacon as extra (would have paid for it) stuffing to my pepperoni pizza and they hadn't been prepared to sell extra stuffings, they only had premade one-or-another pizzas and asking for extra had offended them for some reason.

edited December 1969

Of course you don't smoke dandelions. Use them to make wine.

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Of course you don't smoke dandelions. Use them to make wine.

Make salad out of 'em.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited July 2012

Or even beer if you use the roots and mix in some Burdock roots.

there used to be a quite popular soft drink in the UK called Dandelion and Burdock but, although you can still buy it nowadays it is unlikely that it actually contains any dandelion or burdock nowadays and is mostly a synthetic thing, which seems somewhat stupid to me, giving the vast amount of dandelions one can find growing everywhere.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Or you can roast the roots and grind them to make coffee substitute... which really doesn't taste like coffee, and probably makes you go "Oh man, those people who got oaks really have it made 'cause they can make acorn coffee substitute instead." (Done in my neck of woods in WWII.)

edited December 1969

I made dandelion chains as a kid.

edited December 1969

I preferred clovers for that, 'cuz dandelions stained.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

We used to use daisies. My Mum always said if you picked dandelions it made you wet the bed. Twas one of the old folkk tale type things.

Apparently there is some truth in this, put it is not caused by picking them. Dandelion is one of the best natural diuretics, and hence eating the young leaves in salads or driniking dandelion tea makes you visit the loo, and is therefore good for cleasnsing the blood.

edited December 1969

Anecdote time!

I have a birthmark on my elbow, and it looks exactly like a stain left behind by dandelion "milk" -- it is even shaped pretty much like one would leave as well. I remember being something like four or five, and my mom trying to scrub it away and wondering why it did not wash away and I was protesting that it had always been there...

Yeah, talk about missed Spot checks there.

• KludgeKludge Posts: 354
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    We still have the Mariana Trench..... And James Cameron can be the guide.

Are you suggesting that we should try to do Pizza Chest-Bursters, Alien style?

The bold part ... you do not want to know where my mind went with that. Trust me, you don't.

This discussion has been closed.