Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD II

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Both good ideas, but Skiriki I dont want you to go out of your way. I know what your off to do, so may it go well for you.
    Plus you still owe me a fire starter I think. If not I have you mixed up with another great prop maker. Sorry if I am mixed up.

P.S. I still have NEED of the fire bow and examples of it. I NEED primative stuff folks. LOTS of caveman type stuff.

Hehehhe... using modern tech to do Primative stuff, now THATS STUPID!! but I love it.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Crap. I gotta go, I did not find the one I meant.

edited December 1969

I just had to add Hidden Waterfalls to my collection. Crap, spending WAY to much WAY to fast. Thats also STOOPID.

edited December 1969

Stick me with a fork, I'm done. 7 new sets today, all from one PA. Off to beddy bye, play time in the morining.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited July 2012

How about this for stupid. Himself had put a small vase with some rose buds on the shelf of his computer desk.............with 2 young catlings in the house.

He was luckier that he deserved to be because it was only his mouse that got a shower.

I wonder if the cats took aim when they overturned the vase ?

Cho now has to search to see if she has another mouse anywhere that works.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Stick him with a ball mouse instead of optical. That'll teach him.

edited December 1969

Also, I think I'm out of 3d crafting today, glad that you got the problem solved, Jaderail. And I owe ya flint tools, not a fire-making bow. Although I can probably make one too.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579
    edited December 1969

Don't know if this is stupid or brilliant: guy fixing our AC had to move our bed to get to the access panel. In the process, one of the crossbars of the frame separated. Neither I nor anyone in the house is capable of lifting a queen-size bed. But I eventually hit upon a plan -- I got the jack out of our car and jacked up the bed so I could get underneath and reconnect the two halves of the crossbar.

edited December 1969

That's practical thinking, lad.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    That's just sensible. And now? My hoarding instinct has proven useful. A friend of mine is coming over here from the 'States for a year of exchange student life, and she needs all kinds of stuff to live here for a year. So I'm unloading things I've gathered so far. Extra mugs. Glasses. Plates. Cooking utensils. Craft supplies. Linen. Towels. Stuff like that.

I've got my daughter covered in kitchen stuff just in case she and idiot SIL ever move out. She only wants 1 thing--my old, melted-in-places, yellow plastic spoon. Says she can't cook mac and cheese without it.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Don't know if this is stupid or brilliant: guy fixing our AC had to move our bed to get to the access panel. In the process, one of the crossbars of the frame separated. Neither I nor anyone in the house is capable of lifting a queen-size bed. But I eventually hit upon a plan -- I got the jack out of our car and jacked up the bed so I could get underneath and reconnect the two halves of the crossbar.

Now that is good thinking. I even have a couple of extra jacks. You've given me some ideas on how to move my piano.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,107
    edited December 1969

I have been stupid. I messed up my life and everything is falling apart. Argh

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I have been stupid. I messed up my life and everything is falling apart. Argh

No. Wait until you're 40... Then you'll regret choices. You're still young, Missy.
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Also, I think I'm out of 3d crafting today, glad that you got the problem solved, Jaderail. And I owe ya flint tools, not a fire-making bow. Although I can probably make one too.
    Your Right, I did have another working on the Fire Drill/Bow but they dissappeared on me. I hope your days get better.
    edited July 2012

If you don't expect the loop to actually move, I can probably do something. But first, I'm gonna do some hairrrrrrr.

Post edited by Skiriki on
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    If you don't expect the loop to actually move, I can probably do something. But first, I'm gonna do some hairrrrrrr.
    Nope I thought a loop by itself to put on the drill was a good idea, It could then be moved back and forth and even up and down as needed. My skills remain in the simple morphs range. Creating from scratch is yet in my future. I've seen your work on the hair. You sound about ready to pull hair out yourself. I'm expermenting with enviroments, travel camps and food both live and gatherd. I also need to pin down a time so I stick to the proper stuff but Neolithic gives me the most leeway. Clothing is another hard item to find.

I always start good, then I hit a problem and it all gets shelved anyway. Maybe one day I will finish something. My Stupid of the day.
    edited December 1969

Micah has fangs and claws so does Melody. Little Gabrielle has her own set of fangs and claws but hers are small. Well she is small.

Gabrielle has an extra claw on her foot.

edited July 2012

In June of 1742 Benjamin Franklin invents his Franklin stove. Making colonial living in the Americas more liveable. Stupid Fact.

Capture.jpg
    149 x 131 - 11K
    Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Gabrielle is playing with a toy mouse only in a way a kitten would.

• flashbackflashback Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm going to do something stupid and post a link to the theme music of a movie that hasn't been made yet.
    http://soundcloud.com/cinematicmusic1/space-command-march

Lt. Commander John Blanton, Space Command.

edited December 1969

I am hungry. I am hungry.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    In June of 1742 Benjamin Franklin invents his Franklin stove. Making colonial living in the Americas more liveable. Stupid Fact.

No fair. I have gone past the point where I can find stupid factoids like that, you should have started that game earlier.
    edited July 2012

chohole said:
    Jaderail said:

No fair. I have gone past the point where I can find stupid factoids like that, you should have started that game earlier.

On the other hand, given that your next post will be 1748, In that year on the 1st April they rediscovered the ruins of Pompeii. Was that stupid enough
    Jade_1748.png
    121 x 129 - 2K
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

1304: July 20 – Fall of Stirling Castle: Edward I of England takes the last rebel stronghold in the Wars of Scottish Independence.

edited December 1969

Dont ask were that idea came from. It just popped into my head, Bet you could pull up some pretty good Sc-Fi referances if you went hunting. You have killer Search-Fu talents chohole.

My Stupid for the day. My treatment left me half alive and half dead today. A really Bad day is better than a half bad day.

edited December 1969

I hear you. It is one thing to just collapse to the bottom of bed and not come out until the world is all right, but another to be dead tired, still unable to sleep and knowing how much it sucks.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited December 1969

Sleep? You mean to tell me people do that. I know I can't.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Sleep? You mean to tell me people do that. I know I can't.

I used to be able to do that -- just lie down in bed, close my eyes and fall asleep instantly. Nowdays, not happening.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited December 1969

I don't have issues falling asleep. It staying asleep that I have problems with. My back keeps waking me up all the time. Sometime I have to get out of bed and take a pain killer to help alleviate it.

edited December 1969

Ouch! :( That blows. :(

This discussion has been closed.