Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD II

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited December 1969

Its been like that since i got into my accident in 2004. I had a spinal fusion done on my back. Now at least I don't get the pain in my legs and they don't go numb. I still have the back pain do to nerve damage. But like I said no leg pain which is great. I can live with the back pain the rest of my life.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm up every four hours no matter what, I have this thing I have to do every four hours every day. Hint, if I don't I could explode.
    I'm an insomniac also so getting back to sleep is my problem. I have gone more than 120 hours without a lick of sleep, around 72 hours fun things start to happen. Oooo... Pretty colors, please get that rabbit off the top of the TV kind of things.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I'm up every four hours no matter what, I have this thing I have to do every four hours every day. Hint, if I don't I could explode.

PEE!

I'm an insomniac also so getting back to sleep is my problem. I have gone more than 120 hours without a lick of sleep, around 72 hours fun things start to happen. Oooo... Pretty colors, please get that rabbit off the top of the TV kind of things.

I still remember when that happened to me. Me thinking that the cars were conspiring against me was, in retrospect and in regards of what is going on with my mom, kind of chilling. I think I need to extract promises from my friends to drag me to healthcare, even if my heels leave grooves to the ground, if I start to ramble like my mom.

edited December 1969

I use to go 48hrs with no sleep when I was working 3 jobs, but I've never went that long.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I don't think I ever went even that long except if I had been to an all night party when younger, but I did for a good many years survive on 6 hours maximum sleep per night, due to working 12-14 hour days. One period for a month I was working 16 hour days and 8 hours per day at the weekend.

I used to be up at 4:30 in the morning, start work at 5:30, did that for nigh on 15 years

It is so ingrained now that I rarely sleep more than 6 hours without waking up, although now I can drift off again and not feel guilty.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,107
    edited December 1969

I have been stupid. I messed up my life and everything is falling apart. Argh

No. Wait until you're 40... Then you'll regret choices. You're still young, Missy.

Somebody did a quick aging spell on me yesterday and now I am 40 years old and still aging at the fast rate. There is no way to stop it and I am unsure how long I have left.

That is what happens when one offends a warlock.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited July 2012

Nipples on youtube... What's censored?

http://www.smosh.com/videos/nipples-youtube

:lol:

Party Rock- Iraq:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E8YLDDzR9I&

:-)

What is Love
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGE_vpPIoIU&

;-)

Post edited by Norse Graphics on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037
    edited July 2012

ok this IS stupid
    Genesis cat!!!
    http://youtu.be/4W9T420X-H8

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

here is a stupid thing to do; use a cat as a mouse pad. I tried using Micah as a mouse pad but he was not too happy about it so he got out of my lap quickly,

edited December 1969

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz8yJogJEEM

This is a classic.... :lol:

Im_Santa_And_I_Know_It.jpg
    830 x 484 - 31K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I have a stupid ISP. First off they say minor service problems, they are working on it. By 3:00 pm UK time they say it is a more serious problem and more widespread than they thought, but they are working on it and it will be fixed by 7:30, then it was changed to and even more complimacated problem and would be fixed by 9:30. Still wasn't working really well when I gave up at midnight.

Seems it was finally solved at 10:00 am this morning.

The stupid thing is that algthough I had intemmitent service, couldn't access most web pages (although strangely enough I could access their help page) and even Skype would keep cutting out, yet my router had steady green lights across the board and showed no signs of any problems.

edited December 1969

I found a Stupid Contest to play in. It's kind of like the Plat Clubs RRRR but in the Commons with a different set of rules. I'm racking my brain to come up with an Idea from the five items I got from my IOH.

edited December 1969

Good luck to you. I've never entered a contest before. I'm only decent at promo images.

edited December 1969

Thank you Frank, I came up with a little story idea that ties all the stuff together. But putting the image together is SLOW. I'm hunting Props and adding them to flesh out the image one peace at a time. This is one HUGE set I'm working with and LARGE items on top of that , so far the PC has been a champ. I've not even hit 40% of my ram and that's before removing the none needed bits and peaces. As a bonus I even think the story idea might be a keeper for other renders. So I guess the only Stupid Part is how HUGE this is items wise.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037
    edited December 1969

ok, I stopped myself from texturing bouncing softbody bullet physics spheres with M5's nipples (and chest hair to remove ambiguity) and displacement and doing an animated render to save Chohole and RichardH a post censorship headache!!!

edited July 2012

Well I'm done with my render and have posted it to the contest thread HERE if any care to see the weirdness that popped out of my Stupid Brain.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

I need to do laundry but it is wet outside. J have to walk to the laundry room which is in a different building.

edited December 1969

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dIOw2sffHI

"I see blue people..." :lol:

edited December 1969

I want ice cream! I want ice cream!

edited December 1969

We just had cake and ice cream last night for my son's birthday.

edited December 1969

I want Ice Cream too!! I can't have any but I want some anyway.

edited December 1969

I want cake but first i have to make it. Before I make it, I have to do a better job of cleaning the kitchen. before I clean the kitchen, I have to clean the litter box. While on the topic of litter box, I need to feed the kitties. Melody is trying to remind me that I need to feed the kitties.

edited December 1969

I have leftover cake here.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Have I mentioned that such horror as "Kitty litterbox cake" exists? Here. If you don't believe me.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Have I mentioned that such horror as "Kitty litterbox cake" exists? Here. If you don't believe me.

Just have to make sure the kitties do not get to it just in case they think it is a real litter box.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    I have leftover cake here.

For Missy's kittys?
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Just have to make sure the kitties do not get to it just in case they think it is a real litter box.

Let's hope somebody doesn't mistake a real litter box with Kitty litterbox cake....

It's difficult to rinse out the after-taste. (do not know from personal experience!!)

edited December 1969

My life is stupid so many wrong choices and so many bad things have happened. I do not see how it will get better. I no longer have hope.

Although I have a chance to see a movie or two in theaters and a chance to see at least one of my grandmas. I am so unsure of my future.

edited December 1969

One day at a time, Missy.

edited December 1969

I wanted to role play a scene in matrix with Gabrielle. The blue pill verses the red pill. I was going to use two Kitty bowls one pink one blue. I opened the can of iams. Melody and Micah wanted some. I put some canned food in the blue bowl. Gabrielle decided to start eating it before I could put any food in the pink bowl. I did watch a clip kn you tube about the blue and red pill. Guess she does not want to leave the "matrix"

This is the first time she ate can food. So it could be that she liked the smell of it so much ghat she wanted to eat it.

First canned food and it was iams so this is her special day.

This discussion has been closed.