The Return of the Son of the Complaint Thread

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

To feel comfortable? She needs comfort in a confusing situation, just like humans do. Check her bum and tail. Try to find out what's going on down there.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    To feel comfortable? She needs comfort in a confusing situation, just like humans do. Check her bum and tail. Try to find out what's going on down there.

I will go look for her. She is probably in the corner.

edited December 1969

She is not in the corner so I am not sure where she is.

edited December 1969

It is typical for cats to go into hiding when they are about to give birth. If her tail was wet, and it isn't because of sudden poor toilet habits, or water main explosion... well. Keep looking. Look for very secluded places.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    It is typical for cats to go into hiding when they are about to give birth. If her tail was wet, and it isn't because of sudden poor toilet habits, or water main explosion... well. Keep looking. Look for very secluded places.

I have seen a cat with pee all over his butt and tail because he was in his carrier a little too long. For Melody's case it did not seem the same.

edited December 1969

Right. So keep your eyes open. If she's gone quiet now and is totally hiding, it is even more likely that she's about to pop out some kittens.

edited December 1969

i do not know where to look now. It is getting close to four am and I need to get some sleep.

edited December 1969

I hear little mews

edited December 1969

Do the mews sound like they're coming from an adult cat, or small kittens?

edited December 1969

I found her and a kitten under the foot stool

edited December 1969

Okay, don't touch the kitten. Let Melody lick the kitten clean. Just see that she is doing the mommy things, which include cleaning the kitten, and popping out more (chances are there will be more). She will eat the afterbirth disgusting blobby thing, let her. This is perfectly OK.

edited December 1969

I was not going to touch the kitten. it is drinking Melody's milk when I last checked on them. I only saw one kitten and Melody was not too happy about the flash light. (She is in a dark area under the footstool which is why I had to use a flash light to see them.

edited December 1969

Excellent! If she's nursing the kitten, then there's a good chance that everything will go just fine.

edited December 1969

I think I will try to get some sleep. Melody seems to know what she is doing. Another mew. Is that a new kitten or the same kitten?
    I am so tired and I have to work at six pm which is in fourteen hours. Two hours till six am and twelve hours to six pm. that makes fourteen hours.

edited December 1969

Nap, but try to check on the kittens in four hours, then sleep more. Just to be sure that there aren't any extra complications.

edited December 1969

alright I will try to get some sleep and check on them later. I am hoping the little mews will not keep me awake.

edited December 1969

That's always a possibility. Hopefully the rest of the kittens will come out as easily as the first one.

edited December 1969

Hopefully I can get some sleep.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

Grraawr!

TmpForest600.jpg
    600 x 338 - 249K
    edited December 1969

I have not gotten any sleep since I last posted. I wish I could get into a regular sleep pattern instead of this irregular sleep pattern.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

SLEEP!? What means this sleep?

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    SLEEP!? What means this sleep?

If I was asleep I would dream about being warm - really cold and foggy tonight, don't like the cold so much brrr

edited December 1969

alright I will try to get some sleep and check on them later. I am hoping the little mews will not keep me awake.

wow. Aw. My goodness ! :)

edited December 1969

So relaxed after four days off I don't know if I'll be able to get back in work mode for a couple of days. No complaint :)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Good Mornin'

ready to start working on my first dw navigation bar. the behavior menu wants me to select an object. i wanted to select text, but then the popup behavior is greyed out.

i can either make up-down-rollover button images or use a flash button.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    So relaxed after four days off I don't know if I'll be able to get back in work mode for a couple of days. No complaint :)

luv that feeling, hopefully you can hold on to it. :)

is your work something you enjoy?

my job doesn't know it yet, but there about to have an intranet indexCSS page with flyout menus. :lol:

edited December 1969

required products doesn't make any more sense in the new store. it comes with hand poses for v/m, but they should call it something other than 'required'. what if a new poser user wanted security gear for monsters from the cupboard? i'm trying to remember what the security set up was like in Monster's Inc. tee hee, "sure, blame the guy with one EYE".

Sci Fi Security Gear

Required Products

* Victoria 4.2 Base
    * Michael 4 Base Male 3D Model

:idea:

Bonus Content

included for

* Victoria 4.2 Base
    * Michael 4 Base Male 3D Model

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

luv that feeling, hopefully you can hold on to it. :)

is your work something you enjoy?

my job doesn't know it yet, but there about to have an intranet indexCSS page with flyout menus. :lol:

Got deliverables this week but easy ones, and have to work Saturday but not hard, so erm yes I guess I'm hopeful, yes :) Um, enjoy is a big word. Challenging, diverse, frustrating at times is about right. Blood and Sand is on TV.

edited December 1969

I have not gotten any sleep since I last posted. I wish I could get into a regular sleep pattern instead of this irregular sleep pattern.

But how are the kittens?

edited December 1969

you understand, the welfare of mother and kittens are your responsibility? i meam, i'm sure you do, but i'm nervous about it and had to ask.

This discussion has been closed.