The Return of the Son of the Complaint Thread

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Pretty sure she will. She's basically 24/7 milkbar for a couple of days for the kittens...

Melody is back from eating canned cat food. She is on my shoulder. she is busy licking her lips.

edited December 1969

she is now near the kittens but on top of the foot stool instead of with the kittens. She is bathing herself

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

she is now near the kittens but on top of the foot stool instead of with the kittens. She is bathing herself

Kittens are probably sleeping and she needs a moment for herself to sort herself out before going in again. She'll dive in as soon as the first mew can be heard.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Kittens are probably sleeping and she needs a moment for herself to sort herself out before going in again. She'll dive in as soon as the first mew can be heard.

at least she is cleaning her tail. i will have to be leaving in an hour to go to work. hopefully they will be okay while i am gone.

Micah is still keeping his distance which is good. I probably will leave a bowl of water near Melody and kittens before i go to work.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited December 1969

I'm sure they will be fine. She'll protect them from anything.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

I want to complain about all the complainers which now makes me a complainer because of this complaint, so I take back my complaint so I am not mistaken as a complainer, which really upsets me because that means this post was a waste of my time typing it and a waste of your time reading it.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

So now I want to complain about not being able to complain otherwise you are labeled as a complainer and I'm really not a complainer, I just don't like the idea of not being able to complain if I have a complaint.

edited December 1969

I cannot find my hot mits which means i am not able to eat the potatoes before work. I can heat them up a bit in the microwave after work and munch on them before going to sleep or wait until a decent hour and have them to eat for lunch tomorrow.

So far I see three kittens, a tortoise shell one, a cream colored one and a gray one. Melody is currently with the kittens. Micah is taking another nap. He seems to like to take naps or stare out the window.

edited December 1969

Counted the kittens. There are two grays, one cream and one tortoise shell. Four kittens not three. I have not touched them so other than the tortoise shell one i cannot tell if they are girl or boy. I guess the Tortoise shell one is a girl.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    So now I want to complain about not being able to complain otherwise you are labeled as a complainer and I'm really not a complainer, I just don't like the idea of not being able to complain if I have a complaint.

so many complaints, so lil time. :lol:

my complaint today is - there's only 12 Dresden Files episodes and i just finished watching #12. the one with the bad guy who steals people's second chances at life.

my only dvd set watched only once is Babylon 5, but watching it leads to the whole tons of spinning metal all alone in the night. does it only weigh tons if pulled away from a gravity source? does it weigh less if you push it towards the gravity body?

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Bright sun in an endless big blue sky - and warm out of the shade - lifts the spirits a little, had enough cold a rain for a while :)

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:

so many complaints, so lil time. :lol:

my complaint today is - there's only 12 Dresden Files episodes and i just finished watching #12. the one with the bad guy who steals people's second chances at life.

my only dvd set watched only once is Babylon 5, but watching it leads to the whole tons of spinning metal all alone in the night. does it only weigh tons if pulled away from a gravity source? does it weigh less if you push it towards the gravity body?

weighty question, no difference between gravity and acceleration AFAIR, Einstein used an example of an elevator :)

edited December 1969

Urrrrrgh. I was woken up by a loudly buzzing wasp that was determined to make its way through our insect curtain and real curtain to come and see us. And, of course, waking up too early means... a headache!

Doesn't matter, tho. Had a nightmare of my mom calling me, so I think I'm better off awake.

edited December 1969

Counted the kittens. There are two grays, one cream and one tortoise shell. Four kittens not three. I have not touched them so other than the tortoise shell one i cannot tell if they are girl or boy. I guess the Tortoise shell one is a girl.

OMG! Congratulations, I would have fainted I think :)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Urrrrrgh. I was woken up by a loudly buzzing wasp that was determined to make its way through our insect curtain and real curtain to come and see us. And, of course, waking up too early means... a headache!

Doesn't matter, tho. Had a nightmare of my mom calling me, so I think I'm better off awake.

*waves* Know that feeling well ;)

edited December 1969

*having a good day* :) :) :)

edited December 1969

I will have a good day once we get that storm our weather forecast promises. The build-up to it is killing my head.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

OMG! Congratulations, I would have fainted I think :)

I only saw one or two after they came out. When I saw the rest they were cleaned and hungry. They were drinking mummy's milk at the time.

I got let home early today. I only worked three hours.
    I got a cherry chiller from McCrappy's oops I mean McCafe. Not sure why I went there. Maybe because I saw the alcohol chillers but wanted it without the alcohol.

edited December 1969

i do not like clowns. Also this keyboard's shift key hates me. I am not getting all the letters i want capitalized. That is why the some I's are upper case and others are lower case. It is a HP keyboard. not sure why the shift key sometimes works and sometimes does not.

edited December 1969

There might be crumbs under the shift key.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    There might be crumbs under the shift key.

I took the key off and did not see any crumbs but the lighting is not the best right here. I think when I get the money I need a new lamp.

edited December 1969

Melody left her kittens for a little bit but then at least one of them mewed her back.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    edited June 2012

...well made it through "dread Monday", mainly because the DP manager wasn't there today so I was able to still help out the (short handed) team that handles orders and shipping for my primary client. However, tomorrw that will all change. As I was told, one of the DP clients is extremely picky yet the way their account is handled seems so haphazard in comparison to the account I have managed all these years. That is not good.

I can already see points of conflict as the person I am replacing left a total mess behind. It took nearly forty minutes of my own time (off the clock) to deal with it. I cannot work in a disorganised environment. In a box of "recyclable" material I found there were critical documents (which by policy should normally be shredded) that I was told to just dump in the general recycle bin. It's like these people don't grasp the concept of responsibility outside of their own "little world".

I used to perform the admin duties for the DP department several years ago, but because I was so adamant about following proper procedure (which no one else at the time, including the department manager cared to follow) I was moved out. The DP Department has become the core of the the company's operations yet it seems to be run more like a country club than a production department. Just today, one of the department's personnel was involved in a nearly twenty minute conversation about "fluff" matters wit h someone from sales/admin that had nothing to do with the job at hand. Had I done the same out on the warehouse production floor, I would have received a reprimand.

I'm sorry, I am there to do a job in the best way I can.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

I want to sleep but I cannot. I am not hungry but i want to munch on something. i got something called snapea crisps at walmart but I only got four bags and i ate them all up. I do not want another granola bar. (well if I keep eating granola bars i will be out before I know it.)

I did take a sleepy pill and waiting for that to kick in.

edited December 1969

Nice sunny day today and not too cold, went for a swim after work and haz small tired nao, lazy and sleepy and warm all at once ;)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...well made it through "dread Monday", mainly because the DP manager wasn't there today so I was able to still help out the (short handed) team that handles orders and shipping for my primary client. However, tomorrw that will all change. As I was told, one of the DP clients is extremely picky yet the way their account is handled seems so haphazard in comparison to the account I have managed all these years. That is not good.

I can already see points of conflict as the person I am replacing left a total mess behind. It took nearly forty minutes of my own time (off the clock) to deal with it. I cannot work in a disorganised environment. In a box of "recyclable" material I found there were critical documents (which by policy should normally be shredded) that I was told to just dump in the general recycle bin. It's like these people don't grasp the concept of responsibility outside of their own "little world".

I used to perform the admin duties for the DP department several years ago, but because I was so adamant about following proper procedure (which no one else at the time, including the department manager cared to follow) I was moved out. The DP Department has become the core of the the company's operations yet it seems to be run more like a country club than a production department. Just today, one of the department's personnel was involved in a nearly twenty minute conversation about "fluff" matters wit h someone from sales/admin that had nothing to do with the job at hand. Had I done the same out on the warehouse production floor, I would have received a reprimand.

I'm sorry, I am there to do a job in the best way I can.

Total chaos most of the time where I work, drives me crazy but somehow stuff seems to get done. I throw on the earbuds and listen to Maria Callas and let it all wash over, less confusion is moar better :)

edited December 1969

I want to sleep but I cannot. I am not hungry but i want to munch on something. i got something called snapea crisps at walmart but I only got four bags and i ate them all up. I do not want another granola bar. (well if I keep eating granola bars i will be out before I know it.)

I did take a sleepy pill and waiting for that to kick in.

cupcakePink.jpeg
    272 x 300 - 7K
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    I will have a good day once we get that storm our weather forecast promises. The build-up to it is killing my head.

*hopes that all worked out for you* :)

edited December 1969

No storms yet, and the situation has been downgraded to mere rain. :( COMPLAINT! I WANT STORMS!

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

I always find this image to be so sweet and heartwarming. A komodo "dragon" dreaming of being a real dragon :3
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6096613/

dreams_of_dragon.png
    600 x 448 - 181K
This discussion has been closed.