The Return of the Son of the Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    Skiriki said:
    ps1borg said:
    Just before sunrise is a favourite time, new day, new hope :) complaint:" too foggy to see the dawn this morning, was more of an expanding fuzzy white spot in the haze

...I just want air pressure to stabilize so my head won't blow up. :(

Zyrtec-D is my go-to drug for such occasions. ;)

Hope you are feeling better soon Skiriki, oh and thanks for the great big list of Daz items in the store :)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Hope you are feeling better soon Skiriki, oh and thanks for the great big list of Daz items in the store :)

It is my every summer problem. Hot weather plus fluctuating air pressure plus thunder potential make my migraine go ping! for smallest variations.

And you're welcome. I figured it is going to be needed and since I'm a wordy bastard, posting here and there and everywhere, I figured I should stick it somewhere where people can see it.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

laa laa la

quick, what's the first showtune that pops into your head?

edited December 1969

laa laa la

Singing in the rain

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    laa laa la

Singing in the rain

tee hee, raindrops keep falling on my head du dahh

--
    Baby face, yoo got the cutest lil baby face ...

i'm lookin over, a 4 leaf clover ...

oh when the saints, go marching in ...

actually, not sure those are showtunes, but its bopping in my head. bluegrass maybe?

edited December 1969

Still awake and the sun is now popping up like a flasher in park bush.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Still awake and the sun is now popping up like a flasher in park bush.

now there's a mental image, :lol: right next to a rendo-forum post about peeing on a spark plug - rofl

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    laa laa la

Singing in the rain

tee hee, raindrops keep falling on my head du dahh

--
    Baby face, yoo got the cutest lil baby face ...

i'm lookin over, a 4 leaf clover ...

oh when the saints, go marching in ...

actually, not sure those are showtunes, but its bopping in my head. bluegrass maybe?

memorable for dancing more than singing - Cyd Charisse is fantastic and Don O'Connor has some mind blowing moves :)

edited December 1969

now there's a mental image, :lol: right next to a rendo-forum post about peeing on a spark plug - rofl

An act I recommend against, out of principle. Especially if the spark plug is connected. ;)

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Awwww, Melody has babies. If you were close enough, I would take 2 when they're old enough to give away. Born on my grandson's 7th birthday. He already has a dog, but wants a kitten. Two are better than one so they can play together. Glad everything went smoothly and that Midwife Skiri was here to help.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Poser Pro 2010 will arrive next week, w00t!!!

No more dealing with a company run by sales droids! An app with third party support! And other things I can't post because I feel kind of bitter that I wasted my money on these bozos!!!

You all have fun, I'll post randomly but I need to get to work! BAD LOACH NO SHRIMP! :snake:

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

I took pictures at our nearby park!

IMG_1723.jpg
    600 x 450 - 88K
    IMG_1708.jpg
    600 x 800 - 179K
    IMG_1707.jpg
    600 x 800 - 231K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    edited December 1969

...ahhh, homemade Cheesesteak sanny with roasted spuds and an ear of corn.

...now that's good eatin'.

...comfort food is doing its job perfectly.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,105
    edited December 1969

hmmm, anyone know of ways to find homes for kittens?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Wish I could Haz Cheese steak, Sounds so YUUMMMmmm. Spent the day fighting the Dailysis headache. I'm going to figure out what drug works on these suckers one day. When I do, I'm gonna get rich selling it to all us Renal patient folks.

Man I hate the all day headaches from this LIFE saving treatment. Why can't something good for you feel good?

This sounds like a complaint. Because it is!

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    I took pictures at our nearby park!

Oh wow way cool, lush greens I'm greening with envy, ours are a fair but pale imitation ofNorthern ones, more golden than verdant :)

edited December 1969

Poser Pro 2010 will arrive next week, w00t!!!

No more dealing with a company run by sales droids! An app with third party support! And other things I can't post because I feel kind of bitter that I wasted my money on these bozos!!!

You all have fun, I'll post randomly but I need to get to work! BAD LOACH NO SHRIMP! :snake:

Am having fun today, had fish in a box for lunch :)

edited December 1969

The sun has gone into hiding today, is major gloomy this afternoon. That is my complaint.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,105
    edited December 1969

A storm went through but I think it is over. Nope I see a bit of lighting. i need to get to sleep.

edited December 1969

It is dark *hates going home in the dark*

edited December 1969

hmmm, anyone know of ways to find homes for kittens?

Gotta wait eight+ weeks before you can give 'em away. But a local pet shelter or vet might be able to give you a tip or two.

edited December 1969

Also, complaint: I have slept four hours, maintenance started butchering grass again, and headache persists. Still no sign of rain. Apparently canceled.

edited December 1969

Canceled rain is our worst fear down here in the sunburned country :)

edited December 1969
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

More pictures.
    This moth I actually found on my last visit to Hendy Woods, and it seemed to be injured or dying :(
    I've never seen a moth with that coloration before though. It really blended in with the teal-ish moss laying about.
    The photo of it on the moss didn't come out as good as I wanted it to because the critter was moving around and I didn't have much time to get the manual focus right so part of it came in focus but most of the moth was blurred (Not too noticeable unless you view the picture at full size though)

IMG_1592.jpg
    600 x 450 - 97K
    IMG_1589.jpg
    600 x 450 - 90K
    IMG_1720.jpg
    600 x 450 - 108K
    edited December 1969

Huh, some of those pictures would be pretty smashing backdrops for render scenes.

edited December 1969

The store wont give me stuff. First it says free and then it says pay. Does that mean I'm not a member?

pay.png
    284 x 187 - 32K
    free.png
    203 x 313 - 52K
    edited December 1969

Um, it is possible that the freebie offer has expired for that item, since the new freebie popped out yesterday?

edited December 1969

Hope so, not too bothered. Normally I know it's me, now uncertainty breeds doubt. Realised I got into the habit of buying, maybe is a good habit to recognise ;)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    More pictures.
    This moth I actually found on my last visit to Hendy Woods, and it seemed to be injured or dying :(
    I've never seen a moth with that coloration before though. It really blended in with the teal-ish moss laying about.
    The photo of it on the moss didn't come out as good as I wanted it to because the critter was moving around and I didn't have much time to get the manual focus right so part of it came in focus but most of the moth was blurred (Not too noticeable unless you view the picture at full size though)

Lovely shiny greens on the moth's wings :)

This discussion has been closed.