Greybro's Ground - A Render A Day

Comments

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,488

What else could today's render possibly be? I call this one The Queen of Restraint.
    The Queen of Restraint

Something beyond Cute on the way from Sixus 1. The Meeow, re-rigged for Daz Studio and IRay. Love this little guy!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Is that what happened after the owl and the pussycat went to sea in a beautiful pea green boat?

Greybro said:

Something beyond Cute on the way from Sixus 1. The Meeow, re-rigged for Daz Studio and IRay. Love this little guy!

Pigs Can't Fly!

Pigs Can't Fly

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Oh my gosh that is adorable!

Oh my gosh that is adorable!

Thank you. I've always dug that Mortella character. This is my first V4 image in over a year.

The Obligatory "First Genesis 8/ Victoria 8" render. I went for a little dynamism.

A tribute to my late father who was and still is in my heart, the greatest Dad ever! Dad was a big fan of the Duke. I call this one, Starlight Rider. 

Starlight Rider

Great tribute! My dad love the Duke too.  And Star Trek.  I miss him...

And poor G8 looks like she might have a problem lol.

Great tribute! My dad love the Duke too.  And Star Trek.  I miss him...

And poor G8 looks like she might have a problem lol.

Loosing a parent changes you so much. At least it has changed me. I know it's a natural thing but my word, has it ever been hard to get used to.

My dad died when I was 36 (he was 72).  It was sudden and unexpected and its been18 years.  It better now but I doubt I will ever stop missing him (or my mom).

edited June 2017

That's rough. I know I'm blessed to have had my Dad for as long as I did. He passed a few days after his 78th birthday.  I was 46 at that time. The Dr's really dropped the ball and refused to try the surgery he needed because of the whole whole heart surgery black mark system they have if the patient dies within 6 months. They tried a lesser surgery, smal stints thtrough the brachial artery instead of the femoral ones they'd told us they were doing. He went in with 25% heart function and left with 15. He was home with Hospice for about two weeks when he passed. We all knew his time was short but you know, I was thinking months, not weeks. It still doesn't seem real.

Post edited by Greybro on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,653

Some really amazing renders Greybro!!!

I know what it like to loose loved ones for sure my mother just passed 3 yrs ago this thanksgiving (Oct in Canada) I miss her as much now as when she first passed it does get easier with time but she will always be in my heart.

That's rough. I know I'm blessed to have had my for as long as I did. He passed a few days after his 78th birthday.  I was 46 at that time.

Some really amazing renders Greybro!!!

I know what it like to loose loved ones for sure my mother just passed 3 yrs ago this thanksgiving (Oct in Canada) I miss her as much now as when she first passed it does get easier with time but she will always be in my heart.

Saphirewild, I'm sorry to hear that. I know that I've thought about my dad every single day since he left us. Every single day. I do not dream about him so much as in th first few months but he's definitely on my mind all the time.

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,802

You are too productive, i can't keep up, but I love the flying pig, that just made my day!

A little something, something I am working up.

edited July 2017

Gatso Gun

Post edited by Chohole on

Oh that is very well done!  The reflections in the window superimposed over your character really give it a level of realism that is gorgeous.

Oh that is very well done!  The reflections in the window superimposed over your character really give it a level of realism that is gorgeous.

Thank you so much.

Here is the interior shot.

Tea Time

Those would work very well together for a comic strip or some type on going story.

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

The western renders look great/interesting.  Did you add the texture to the wall in the interior shot?

The western renders look great/interesting.  Did you add the texture to the wall in the interior shot?

No, that's default. I did add the table, chairs and whisky.

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227
    edited July 2017
    Greybro said:

love this and the depth of field is fantastic! 

Post edited by deathbycanon on

Haha, love the teacup and the look on his face pretty much daring anyone to say anything about it.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,653

I agree with Sonja on that last render.... almost saying "I just dare to say something about me drinking tea at high noon!!!!"