Josh Crockett Suggestion Page for Monster Characters!

Comments

• ElspathElspath Posts: 180
    Elspath said:

would love a Dr. Jeckel an mister Hyde with a fuctional cloak, with rigging, and glider capibilities. a nice big century collar, that could blow in the wind like the cloak.

me too I'd like to see versions of all the classics like lon Channey styles/looks like Phantom  with a Josh twist to them 

definately. the period clothing also works well for the 1940's as a lot of hand me downs through the 1800's to the early 1900's.

• CowrieCowrie Posts: 143

Stuff for either G3 or G8 to make various hengeyokai from Japanese mythology.  Especially kitsune (foxes) and tanuki (raccoon dogs), but any number of others such as bakeneko/nekomata (cats, optionally with forked tails), kawauso (river otters), mujina (badgers), jorogumo (orb weaver spiders) and sazae oni (turban snails) would also be welcome.  Out of all of them, the last two are probably the most horrific and monstrous, but all of them can be spun that way to some degree.

• dragotxdragotx Posts: 1,135

like this? 

RKane_1 said:

I would love to have a new G8F series figure that looks like a sweet little Japanese School girl but who eyes are black and three tentacles erupt out of her enlarged mouth with a distended jaw. :)

Why, yes. I have issues. Why do you ask?/

:)

Huh, I never would have thought of using the tentacle creature like that, awesome idea!  If you don't mind, I would like to borrow that idea for a character I'm working on for a project of mine.

• ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,457
    dragotx said:

like this? 

RKane_1 said:

I would love to have a new G8F series figure that looks like a sweet little Japanese School girl but who eyes are black and three tentacles erupt out of her enlarged mouth with a distended jaw. :)

Why, yes. I have issues. Why do you ask?/

:)

Huh, I never would have thought of using the tentacle creature like that, awesome idea!  If you don't mind, I would like to borrow that idea for a character I'm working on for a project of mine.

go for it be interesting see what someone else can come up with and Josh may decide to do a version too

• TraceSL said:

idea, skull heads, humnaniods with skulls for heads like ravens, goats, bulls and such.  Sort of a standard demonic troop. 

Yeah, how about the cow skull headed demons from Time Bandits?

• How about the Mugwumps from Naked Lunch?  Those were some freaky dudes. :)

• How about the Mugwumps from Naked Lunch?  Those were some freaky dudes. :)

That's a cool idea actually 

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,116

I would like to see your take on sandman but with an original spin that does not keep it from being in store.

• I would like to see something new

• I would like to see your take on sandman but with an original spin that does not keep it from being in store.

As in Spider-Man?

• think that is who Miss Bad Wold meant there's also creatures like swamp thing forget that other one but there are a lot of variations of them 

• cool idea

• something that has seperate interchangable body parts we can mix and match kit bash with others for example after these sorts of legs where the lower leg is jointed bent forward have few characters that have legs like these but they are part of complete body morphs and not seperate be good to use on both females and males also more skin textures with multible colour tones which you have done on a few charcters Image result for demon slaanesh

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,493

Not exactly a suggestion but rather and little hiccup I ran into with The Fallen One for Genesis 3 Male. Has anyone else seen this?

When I try to load "The Fallen One Blue Mat Strong Bump" or any of the presets in that IRay top level folder, I get the error Unable to locate file "runtime/textures/josh crockett/the fallen one for genesis 3 male/"

Please advise if we know these files are %100 correct in the connect installer.

• Greybro said:

Not exactly a suggestion but rather and little hiccup I ran into with The Fallen One for Genesis 3 Male. Has anyone else seen this?

When I try to load "The Fallen One Blue Mat Strong Bump" or any of the presets in that IRay top level folder, I get the error Unable to locate file "runtime/textures/josh crockett/the fallen one for genesis 3 male/"

First I've heard of it. Open a support ticket or install manually. 

• andrushuk1andrushuk1 Posts: 342

I could not even begine to give suggestions there is so much stuff that could be created and the creepyer and scarrier and goryer the better lol

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,493
    edited August 2017
    Greybro said:

First I've heard of it. Open a support ticket or install manually. 

Thanks Josh. I opened a ticket. 

Post edited by Greybro on
  • Hey Josh was just wondering if you got anything in the works ? Need more monsters

• TraceSLTraceSL Posts: 528

Hey Josh was just wondering if you got anything in the works ? Need more monsters

Was just wondering this myself. :)

• Hey Josh was just wondering if you got anything in the works ? Need more monsters

TraceSL said:

Hey Josh was just wondering if you got anything in the works ? Need more monsters

Was just wondering this myself. 

Didn't realize I was in demand LOL

I appreciate it guys

I've been busy with film projects for the last month, but I'm working on something new now so stay tuned and I appreciate everyone's patience :) 

• New Character in store, and more in the works

https://www.daz3d.com/crypto-alien-hd-for-genesis-8-male

• TraceSLTraceSL Posts: 528

Cool, another great character

• Sneak peek...

popup_2.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 824K
  • Sneak peek...

Oh God here come the evil clowns in time for Halloween :p 

• Clowns are awesome all year round lol

Sneak peek...

Oh God here come the evil clowns in time for Halloween :p 

• Good to see you back ! Clown looks awesome !

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

Is that clown for G3? Because there's some great clown hair in the store waiting for the right character.

• Is that clown for G3? Because there's some great clown hair in the store waiting for the right character.

G8 and there is a set of 3 hairs that will release at the same time as well as the costume 

• He is very cool, thanks you!

• any plan on insectoid aliens? I would like to see a wormi-ped like alien full of mucus and carnivorous habits