1000 x 1300 - 769K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,203
    edited December 2017
    Yup. 8 images.
    Post edited by barbult on
  • Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046

Cool thanks.

• I am very excited to get this.  I use the G3 version in every image.  I am wondering though, what enhancements have you made from the G3 version beyond working for G8?

edited December 2017

There are a few refinements to existing morphs and I added a few new ones.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • This is so much needed right now (well, when it hits the store that is lol)!  Thanks much Z!  In the Underwear Pelvic Morph image, 1st one on bottom, is that a waist down morph you added this time around or is that a combination of something like all down and height adjustment?

edited December 2017

Think that is mainly the height adjustment morph with one or to others for a proper fit.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Will it be released this year still?

edited December 2017

Don't know.... If not, latest will be Jan.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • I am really happy to hear this great news. Thanks Zev0 for your outstanding work. To be honest, without Fit Control I would have only half the fun with Daz3D. Fit Control for GF8 is already bought. yes

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

I too am waiting for this. I have always thought of this as a necessary product. Adds that certain polish to every render.

• Well, I certainly hope we will see it before Christmas.

It would make a nice present for us all.

smiley

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

Well, I certainly hope we will see it before Christmas.

It would make a nice present for us all.

smiley

This and Parris' new IBL control system are the two things I've been checking for every day.  Do you know how many renders of G8 characters dropping their pants I've had to delay waiting for FCFG8?  Curse you, slow DAZ soon store!  

• Can't wait
  • Those are already released?

I can not find on the store.

• Those are already released?

I can not find on the store.

No, not yet.

• I have G2M & G3M, I really want the G8M version of this!

Any idea (approximately) when it will be available?

• JeremyDJeremyD Posts: 265

Very much looking forward to this. I use the Gen3 Fit Control all the time. Huge headache saver!

Looks like this is scheduled for very early Jan.

• Well, thanks for the update, even if it is disappointing given the length of time since you submitted it.

frown

On the plus side, I suppose it isn't that much longer in the scheme of things.

:)

• Zev0

Thank you for replying.

I can not wait :)

Is Daz controlling the release schedule?

It is so slow!

What are they doing!?

edited December 2017
    Lol there are tons of product submissions per month and they have to cater for everybody. They do not fast track product releases if yours was submitted after another, which makes things fair for all PA's :)
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • KooreoKooreo Posts: 45

Nice, This is one of the main products I was waiting on before I switch to gen8.

• Very early January? That should better be the 1st ;-)

Genesis 8 Female version is now live. Thank you for your support and patience. There should be a discount in place for those who own the genesis 3 female version.
  • jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

excellent way to kick off a new year.

thank you, Zev0!

j

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,962
    Thanks zev0 in my cart now
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,821
    Zev0 said:
    Genesis 8 Female version is now live. Thank you for your support and patience. There should be a discount in place for those who own the genesis 3 female version.

Thank you kindly!

Weirdly, the message in the Messages box is dated two days before the product went on sale.

I assume that sometimes they set up the sale rules before hand.

• Zev0? For the record?

I spend undoubtly more than I should, like a lot of artists using Daz. But I try to go through products carefully and decide if I need them and how quickly.

I just bought Fit Control G8F without even opening its description. I've been working with Gen 8 a lot, and I've been missing Fit Control literally since day one. I have other clothing adjusters, and I find they all can synergize really well... but Fit Control, for my money (literally) is as necessary for each new generation as the first body morphs set.

Just thought I should say, because I'm really really happy to see this come out.