!!! The most detailed Circus model

123457»

Comments

• Ralf1958Ralf1958 Posts: 688
    Ralf1958 said:

I see what you're talking about but those aren't actually artifacts but I'm pretty sure an unintentional optical illusion although I'm not a visual scientist to be able to tell you want about human eyes causes that optical illusion. I think the problem is caused by blue being on the opposite end of the color sprectrum to red and then white is really bright. A deep red & grey & same blue might to the trick & still look bright red, white, & blue.The shift in frequencies is too much for the eyes to accurately see where the three colors meet. Try brightening the blue & red & dimming the white. Or similar adjustments to tonally make them duller and dimmer. That's just a guess on my part on how to handle it. I have now ideal if it'd work. You can use an eye dropper color picker to help you.

Thank you! I will try that for sure! :-)

After 21014 iterations and 72 hours the render stopped. I think it turned out quite good! The new flying trapeze, now completed! Rendered with DOF. :-)

Flying Trapeze 09.png
    1600 x 900 - 2M
  • RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,806

Awesome! looks good with the net added

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

super

A showgirl...

dForce Feathers 06.png
    1080 x 1080 - 2M

A few more...

dForce Feathers 08.png
    1080 x 1080 - 2M
    dForce Feathers 14.png
    1080 x 1080 - 2M
  • RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,806

Those costumes look great!

@RGcincy - Thank you! :-)

• I wanted to create something different, for the circus outside. I had many pictures of a vintage trailer owned by my parents back in 1955. So, here it is! :-)

Vergleich.jpg
    1080 x 1080 - 223K
  • I think it turned out really good. :-)

Vergleich 1955 5.png
    1080 x 648 - 488K
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

yes, does look good

• Epic82Epic82 Posts: 126

Hello, Ralf1958. This looks like an incredible product that I would definitely purchase. But it looks like no updates have been posted about it since September of 2020. Do you plan to release this in Daz's store? 

• Epic82 said:

Hello, Ralf1958. This looks like an incredible product that I would definitely purchase. But it looks like no updates have been posted about it since September of 2020. Do you plan to release this in Daz's store? 

Hi Epic82! I am glad you like it. Actually I did't create it thinking about a release. For different reasons. The first one is, that it wouldn't run on many computers since it's extremely heavy on resources. Second reason, it's not built in a standard manner, created in Sketchup so it has a very weard mesh and because of that, the textures are applyed in a way only I understand how it works. Third reason, I am not working on this project anymore. The last time I started DAZ was last year in december. I just lost the flow. I don't know how many hours, days, months I already spent on this Circus. Many parts aren't even completed yet. Who knows, maybe if I'll find someone that wants to keep going on with the project in team work with me, I could think about sharing it. :-) But until then, it will be "the sleeping beauty" waiting for someone to wake it up :-)

• Epic82Epic82 Posts: 126

Ralf1958 said:

Epic82 said:

Hi Epic82! I am glad you like it. Actually I did't create it thinking about a release. For different reasons. The first one is, that it wouldn't run on many computers since it's extremely heavy on resources. Second reason, it's not built in a standard manner, created in Sketchup so it has a very weard mesh and because of that, the textures are applyed in a way only I understand how it works. Third reason, I am not working on this project anymore. The last time I started DAZ was last year in december. I just lost the flow. I don't know how many hours, days, months I already spent on this Circus. Many parts aren't even completed yet. Who knows, maybe if I'll find someone that wants to keep going on with the project in team work with me, I could think about sharing it. :-) But until then, it will be "the sleeping beauty" waiting for someone to wake it up :-)

Thanks, Ralf1958. 

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,775
    edited May 2022

Ralf1958 said:

Epic82 said:

That's the way it is with these personal projects, sometimes you just lose the spark. No worries, I hope you are finding lots of other things to spend your time on. Taking a break is no bad thing - maybe one day you'll decide you want to work on it once more. I know we'd love to see the results if you do!

Post edited by chris-2599934 on
  • ColemanRughColemanRugh Posts: 511

Just found this thread.

WOW!!  Incredible works Ralf1958! Bravo

ColemanRugh said:

Just found this thread.

WOW!!  Incredible works Ralf1958! Bravo

Thank you! :-) 

• 31415926543141592654 Posts: 967

Same here ... just found this thread. I am impressed. Keep up the good work. I hope this has ben fulfilling whatever goal / motivation is driving it.

3141592654 said:

Same here ... just found this thread. I am impressed. Keep up the good work. I hope this has ben fulfilling whatever goal / motivation is driving it.

Thank you! Maybe one day I will restart working on it. :-)

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

The scope of this project is pretty huge. You might consider just working on it and releasing it in parts. Like pick your favorite part and just work on that until it's ready for release. And release that part. That way it's not overwhelming. :)