Cartoonized is awesome

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

OMG YOU GUYS !!!! THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH !!
    I was concerned to do the male version, but it seems like you really want it ! YOU GOT ME , I'M DOING IT!
    A special thanks to Artini for this lovely Post ^-^

Great then you got another sale! Thanks!

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,742
    edited September 2018

@Artini thank you for this thread! I thought this was just like adding any toon morph to a character, but this is very different, keeps the basic character pretty much still recognizable but very stylized. This is so cool! Love it!

Edited to add that this totally reminds me of the big eyed paper dolls I used to draw when I was 10! 

Here is SC Nicole Cartoonized laugh

SC Nicole Cartooned.PNG
    1222 x 1927 - 2M
    Post edited by Wonderland on
  • MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 1,160
    edited September 2018

@PedroFurtadoArts I love this product and I'm very pleased there will be a male version too. I'll be picking it up as soon as it's available :)

Here is my first test using Gail, Marigold and Khepri. I used the morph sliders at various levels to get these figures and then picked skins, eyes and makeup from among my various G8F characters.

Quick question though, I don't seem to have as many morph shapes as described in the promo. For example I have four face shapes rather than ten, and three jaw shapes rather than 8. It may be that I'm looking in the wrong place but I have tried to hunt them down. Where should I be looking? I've been typing 'cartoon' in the Parameters tab under Actor.

Three-GirlsWEB.jpg
    1300 x 1300 - 1M
    Post edited by Mollytabby on
  • RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799

*Obligatory chime-in for male version* :)

• lwaveslwaves Posts: 237

I was concerned to do the male version, but it seems like you really want it ! YOU GOT ME , I'M DOING IT!

Thanks for confirming a male version is in the works. I'm off to purchase this one right now.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,869
    edited September 2018

Thank you very much for doing the male version.

Frankly speaking, I've never thought, it is possible to create such product, as yours.

You realised one of my dreams and I am very greateful for that.

Post edited by Artini on

So many lovely images were posted. Please keep'em coming. Thanks.

@Artini thank you for this thread! I thought this was just like adding any toon morph to a character, but this is very different, keeps the basic character pretty much still recognizable but very stylized. This is so cool! Love it!

Edited to add that this totally reminds me of the big eyed paper dolls I used to draw when I was 10! 

Here is SC Nicole Cartoonized laugh

You are very welcome. I recognised, that it is such a distinguished product, that it require the forum thread devoted to it.

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145
    edited September 2018

I'm having so much fun with this product, and I can't wait for the male version to also come out.  Finally, we may be able to make a bunch of toonie characters all looking like they come from the same verse!

Here are some of my tests.  The percentage represents the amount of cartoonizer that I dialed in.  Adding in D.Masters' toonie characters shrinks the bodies down for a different toonie look too.  

Cartoonizer test - Alina.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 1M
    Cartoonizer test - Marieke.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 915K
    Cartoonizer test - she orc .jpg
    1528 x 1600 - 1M
    Cartoonizer test - Sammy.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 631K
    Post edited by Worlds_Edge on

Nice comparison, Worlds_Edge. I have not tried to mix a different morphs, but now I will.

• Will ther be a version for males too?

• SotoSoto Posts: 1,437

This is all so cute! Like having an army of fresh new characters from one single product. Love it!

edited September 2018

I am officially 10 years old again. This is so fun!

This is a tweaked Vanille for G8 Cartoonized...

Vanille Cartoonized.PNG
    956 x 1872 - 2M
  • Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,740
    edited September 2018

Thanks for adding to the gene-pool, looking forward to the male version !!!

Mod edit (and Apologies) :-   but Image removed due to nudity

Bikini added to cover up imaginary naughty bits ! wink

Woohoo 2.png
    800 x 1040 - 1M
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on
  • HylasHylas Posts: 4,786
    edited September 2018

Such a cool idea! I echo everybody that this absolutely needs a male version.

Does this product have a slider? In other words, is it possible to "cartoonise" only 50%, or something like that?

ETA: Only now saw Wolds_edge's post, it seems that it does come with a slider.

Post edited by Hylas on
  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Love this! And yes, please please do a male version! This is so useful, we need it for both genders. Great work, Pedro! What an innovative and fun product! 

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339

I’m getting this and also hope a male version is in the works  

Excellent, I’m going to trust you and purchase the female now (I wasn’t going to buy without a male version).

Thanks for what looks to be an excellent product.

— Walt Sterdan 

• ImagoImago Posts: 4,905

Bought! laugh

They look very nice!

• Great pics everyone.  @Wonderland you just made me buy Vanille!

• My first question when I saw this product was "Are there morph sliders?" And thanks to the pp's showing their results using sliders, I see that there are, and that they're pretty cool.  :)

You might consider adding the fact that this product had morph dials to the product description. I'll definitely get this product and the male version.

My first question when I saw this product was "Are there morph sliders?" And thanks to the pp's showing their results using sliders, I see that there are, and that they're pretty cool.  :)

You might consider adding the fact that this product had morph dials to the product description. I'll definitely get this product and the male version.

The only morph slider that I think is missing is for a cartoonized head morph only so you can adjust the head separately. In one test, I wanted to reduce the cartoonization a bit to the face and add more Thorne morphs but there seems to be no way to do this. Maybe if the product is popular enough (which I’m sure it will be, I know I LOVE it,) maybe @PedroFurtadoArts would consider adding that? I’m having so much fun with this product though! It’s addicting!

Great pics everyone.  @Wonderland you just made me buy Vanille!

Yes, she is a great stylized character in her own right! I did a lot of tweaks for the cartoonized version but she is very versatile and adorable!

edited September 2018

Still feeling like I'm 10 again playing with and drawing dolls LOL but I'm having so much fun! Doing this instead of stuff I should be doing to get paid!

This is one case where I wanted to dial out a bit of the cartoonizing just on the head but I don't believe there's a dial for that, unless I'm missing something. This is mostly Mika 8 with different skin (I really hate Mika's makeup!) combined with a tiny bit of of other Thorne dolls with a drop of Dolly. If this had been around when I was a child, this would have been my whole life! (I'm an only child from Manhattan and was indoors alone a lot...)

And add me to the list of those who would love a male version!

Mika Mix Cartoonized.PNG
    1107 x 1856 - 2M
    edited September 2018

Cartoonized Sahel - https://www.daz3d.com/sahel-hd-signature-smile-hd-expression-for-genesis-8-female

100%                                                                                                                   50%

imageimage

75%                                                                                                                        25%

imageimage

Sahel01pic02at100p.jpg
    700 x 1080 - 91K
    Sahel01pic03at50p.jpg
    700 x 1080 - 91K
    Sahel01pic04at75p.jpg
    700 x 1080 - 91K
    Sahel01pic05at25p.jpg
    700 x 1080 - 90K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,254

Not that anyone asked; 

Sixus1's baby for G8F Cartoonized.

Sixus-Baby.jpg
    548 x 904 - 192K
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,254
    edited September 2018

Oops. Double post.

Post edited by JOdel on
    Artini said:

Cartoonized Sahel - https://www.daz3d.com/sahel-hd-signature-smile-hd-expression-for-genesis-8-female

100%                                                                                                                   50%

imageimage

75%                                                                                                                        25%

imageimage

Love it! What outfit is that?

You've just made a great dolls, Wonderland. Have a lot of fun with them.

It looks like, the Cartoonized is a healthy product, as well, that can make you feel younger.

So for everyone else who do not have Cartoonized, yet - just buy it and feel the youth inside you ;)

Artini said:

You've just made a great dolls, Wonderland. Have a lot of fun with them.

It looks like, the Cartoonized is a healthy product, as well, that can make you feel younger.

So for everyone else who do not have Cartoonized, yet - just buy it and feel the youth inside you ;)

Yes! What was the outfit on Sachel?

Thanks, Wonderland. It is Barbarian Warrior Outfit - https://www.daz3d.com/barbarian-warrior-outfit-for-genesis-8-female-s