[Released] RSSY Clothing Converter from Genesis 2 Female to Genesis 8 Female [Commercial]

Comments

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951

Hmmmm well other then FATAL most of that is Greek to me but fatal does say it all ,I've had the dress on G2F crash DS once already wonder if putting in a ticket would help ,

• carrie58 said:

Hmmmm well other then FATAL most of that is Greek to me but fatal does say it all ,I've had the dress on G2F crash DS once already wonder if putting in a ticket would help ,

A fatal assertion occurs when a programmer has written some code that says "I expect only these conditions when this code is called.  If you are here and don't have these conditions, you are screwed" smiley  

edited November 2018

I've been trying to use it just on Gen2F and while it will load on her as soon as I try to shape or pose her DS crashes I've had more crashes today then I have since I started using DS ......it's frustrating cause I know even if I file a ticket on it it won't get a fix cause of it's age ........might as well get a refund on it .

Post edited by carrie58 on

RiverSoftArt I'm having issues again .......and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong .... just got some of dx30's shoe for Genesis 2 female and trying to convert them isn't working ...well it sorta is ...they are locking to the heel of Gen 8 and not fitting on her ... I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong

oh oh and I want to ask if there is a converter from Genesis2 to Genesis 3 Female /male yet?

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,158
    edited November 2018

I bought this converter several weeks ago but have only just had the chance to play. Like vwrangler (last page) I'm having problems with the shoes in the Edwardian Suit set. There is a foot pose but it's in a different hierarchy from the clothing so the script doesn't seem be able to find it (exactly as vwrangler found). So I tried disabling the "use foot pose" and use the Foot Poser script instead. I get a different problem doing that - I've attached screenshots of the parameters I put in and the result. I also attach a shot of the Converter log and the relevant part of the DS Log (from initiating the Converter script to it's completion). Any ideas?

By the way I'm loving this product in most cases - I've converted quite a few items with few problems (and none that smoothing and/or the extra converter morphs couldn't fix) including several pairs of shoes. But these ones are really causing me a headache. (I have some nice texture sets for them, otherwise I wouldn't bother.}

(I hope the naming of the attachments is self-explanatory)

ETA: I don't know whether it makes a difference, but I'm running the latest Beta DS4.11.0.236

Edwardian Shoes - Use Foot Pose Results (Pose not found).jpg
    619 x 329 - 22K
    Edwardian Shoes - Foot Poser Settings Left.jpg
    834 x 509 - 45K
    Edwardian Shoes - Foot Poser Settings Right.jpg
    848 x 636 - 61K
    Edwardian Shoes - Foot Poser Setting L and R Log File.jpg
    738 x 420 - 64K
    Edwardian Shoes - Foot Poser Setting L and R Results.jpg
    637 x 302 - 21K
    txt
    txt
    DS4-11 Log File from start of execution of G2F to G8F Converter Script.txt
    Post edited by MelanieL on
  • carrie58 said:

I've been trying to use it just on Gen2F and while it will load on her as soon as I try to shape or pose her DS crashes I've had more crashes today then I have since I started using DS ......it's frustrating cause I know even if I file a ticket on it it won't get a fix cause of it's age ........might as well get a refund on it .

Sorry, I can't do anything about that clothing item. sad

carrie58 said:

RiverSoftArt I'm having issues again .......and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong .... just got some of dx30's shoe for Genesis 2 female and trying to convert them isn't working ...well it sorta is ...they are locking to the heel of Gen 8 and not fitting on her ... I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong

Could you post a screenshot?  I am unsure what you mean.

• carrie58 said:

oh oh and I want to ask if there is a converter from Genesis2 to Genesis 3 Female /male yet?

LOL.  No, not yet smiley

• MelanieL said:

I bought this converter several weeks ago but have only just had the chance to play. Like vwrangler (last page) I'm having problems with the shoes in the Edwardian Suit set. There is a foot pose but it's in a different hierarchy from the clothing so the script doesn't seem be able to find it (exactly as vwrangler found). So I tried disabling the "use foot pose" and use the Foot Poser script instead. I get a different problem doing that - I've attached screenshots of the parameters I put in and the result. I also attach a shot of the Converter log and the relevant part of the DS Log (from initiating the Converter script to it's completion). Any ideas?

By the way I'm loving this product in most cases - I've converted quite a few items with few problems (and none that smoothing and/or the extra converter morphs couldn't fix) including several pairs of shoes. But these ones are really causing me a headache. (I have some nice texture sets for them, otherwise I wouldn't bother.}

ETA: I don't know whether it makes a difference, but I'm running the latest Beta DS4.11.0.236

Hmmm, sometimes it seems to be an art to find the right foot pose to make it work.  And there is some footwear that won't work exactly no matter what.  It looks like you almost got it on the right foot but not the left?  All I can say is to try again.  Sorry sad

edited November 2018
    carrie58 said:

carrie58 said:

yup yup

g2-g8shoeissue.png
    2000 x 2000 - 1M
    Post edited by carrie58 on
  • carrie58 said:
    carrie58 said:

carrie58 said:

yup yup

I am not sure.  If I had to guess, it looks like you posed the shoe (with the Foot pose dialog) in a position below the foot.  When the foot is posed later, it is "pushed" down the same amount.  Try using the foot poser dialog, once by just Cancelling it (so nothing is done) and once with you posing it.  See which one helps.  If it is still like this, you could try posing the foot BELOW the shoe in the foot pose dialog.

MelanieL said:

Hmmm, sometimes it seems to be an art to find the right foot pose to make it work.  And there is some footwear that won't work exactly no matter what.  It looks like you almost got it on the right foot but not the left?  All I can say is to try again.  Sorry sad

Thing is, in the "preview" when doing the Foot Poser settings they both look perfect, but then when loaded onto the figure the left shoe is bent slignificantly upwards and the right one is bent slightly downwards - which is what is mystifying me. I've tried several different Foot Poser settings and getting no good happy medium. I think I'll have to drop that shoe (or maybe convert a pair as "left shoe" and another as "right shoe" and load both with hidden parts). Thanks for looking anyway.

One thing I spotted in the log is that it says:

Executed script E:/DAZ Data/DAZ Studio 4 Master Content/Scripts/RiverSoft Art/Clothing Converter/Foot Poser.dse, result is <Settings>
    <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Left">no</Setting>
    <Setting Type="Float" Key="Latitude (degrees):">22.8483</Setting>
    <Setting Type="Float" Key="Longitude (degrees):">37.3375</Setting>
    <Setting Type="Float" Key="Radius (cm):">100</Setting>
    </Settings>

Is that "no" I've highlighted significant?

• MelanieL said:
    MelanieL said:

Thing is, in the "preview" when doing the Foot Poser settings they both look perfect, but then when loaded onto the figure the left shoe is bent slignificantly upwards and the right one is bent slightly downwards - which is what is mystifying me. I've tried several different Foot Poser settings and getting no good happy medium. I think I'll have to drop that shoe (or maybe convert a pair as "left shoe" and another as "right shoe" and load both with hidden parts). Thanks for looking anyway.

One thing I spotted in the log is that it says:

Executed script E:/DAZ Data/DAZ Studio 4 Master Content/Scripts/RiverSoft Art/Clothing Converter/Foot Poser.dse, result is <Settings>
    <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Left">no</Setting>
    <Setting Type="Float" Key="Latitude (degrees):">22.8483</Setting>
    <Setting Type="Float" Key="Longitude (degrees):">37.3375</Setting>
    <Setting Type="Float" Key="Radius (cm):">100</Setting>
    </Settings>

Is that "no" I've highlighted significant?

No, it is not significant.  The Left parameter is telling which view (left or right foot) you are using so it can load that view back up the next time the foot poser is run.

OK thanks - I'll get back to converting a few more (hopefully successful) clothing sets - as I said, I've only hit the one uncorrectable snag so far so I'm optimistic about increasing G8F's wardrobe a lot more smiley

• MelanieL said:

OK thanks - I'll get back to converting a few more (hopefully successful) clothing sets - as I said, I've only hit the one uncorrectable snag so far so I'm optimistic about increasing G8F's wardrobe a lot more smiley

I hope the rest go smoothly!

Happy Thanksgiving RiversoftArt and SickleYield!!!

• carrie58 said:

Happy Thanksgiving RiversoftArt and SickleYield!!!

Thank you!  Happy Thanksgiving to you and to everyone! smiley

• mats76mats76 Posts: 289

Hi

I am having problems with all converted skirts, none of them follows leg movment (image below). I have tried 8 diffrent skirts all with the same issue.

G3F-G8F converter does not have the same issue for me.

This is the log of one conversion:

11:01:17 GMT+0100 (Västeuropa, normaltid): Executing Script

11:01:17 GMT+0100 (Västeuropa, normaltid): Selecting Preset: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 2 Female/Clothing/Sexy Librarian/Librarian Skirt.duf

11:01:17 GMT+0100 (Västeuropa, normaltid): Converting clothing from C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 2 Female/Clothing/Sexy Librarian/Librarian Skirt.duf to C:/Users/Rebecca/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/G2 to G8 converted/Sexy Librarian/Librarian Skirt.duf

11:01:25 GMT+0100 (Västeuropa, normaltid): Copy Icons from C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 2 Female/Clothing/Sexy Librarian/Librarian Skirt.duf to C:/Users/Rebecca/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/G2 to G8 converted/Sexy Librarian/Librarian Skirt.duf

11:01:25 GMT+0100 (Västeuropa, normaltid): Copy Categories from C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 2 Female/Clothing/Sexy Librarian/Librarian Skirt.duf to C:/Users/Rebecca/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/G2 to G8 converted/Sexy Librarian/Librarian Skirt.duf

11:01:30 GMT+0100 (Västeuropa, normaltid): Execution Complete.

Many thanks Mats

skirt issue.jpg
    849 x 848 - 81K
  • mats76 said:

Hi

I am having problems with all converted skirts, none of them follows leg movment (image below). I have tried 8 diffrent skirts all with the same issue.

G3F-G8F converter does not have the same issue for me.

This is the log of one conversion:

11:01:17 GMT+0100 (Västeuropa, normaltid): Executing Script

11:01:17 GMT+0100 (Västeuropa, normaltid): Selecting Preset: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 2 Female/Clothing/Sexy Librarian/Librarian Skirt.duf

11:01:17 GMT+0100 (Västeuropa, normaltid): Converting clothing from C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 2 Female/Clothing/Sexy Librarian/Librarian Skirt.duf to C:/Users/Rebecca/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/G2 to G8 converted/Sexy Librarian/Librarian Skirt.duf

11:01:25 GMT+0100 (Västeuropa, normaltid): Copy Icons from C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 2 Female/Clothing/Sexy Librarian/Librarian Skirt.duf to C:/Users/Rebecca/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/G2 to G8 converted/Sexy Librarian/Librarian Skirt.duf

11:01:25 GMT+0100 (Västeuropa, normaltid): Copy Categories from C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 2 Female/Clothing/Sexy Librarian/Librarian Skirt.duf to C:/Users/Rebecca/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/G2 to G8 converted/Sexy Librarian/Librarian Skirt.duf

11:01:30 GMT+0100 (Västeuropa, normaltid): Execution Complete.

Many thanks Mats

Yes, the skirts will be assigned the skirt conformer.  This conformer deliberately prevents skirts from following the legs and adds bones to the skirt you can use to pose it however you need.  If you don't like that, you could change the conformer to be the body conformer.

• Hurdy3DHurdy3D Posts: 1,038

Any idea?

Screenshot (66).png
    1054 x 357 - 35K
  • gerster said:

Any idea?

This is your first thing you are trying to convert?  The script does not always work for everyone who installs by Daz Connect but perhaps we can make it work.  It looks like the script is concatenating the conformer filename with the clothing item.  Can you post the Daz log?

gerster said:

Any idea?

This is your first thing you are trying to convert?  The script does not always work for everyone who installs by Daz Connect but perhaps we can make it work.  It looks like the script is concatenating the conformer filename with the clothing item.  Can you post the Daz log?

For G2 to G8: yes.
    G3 to G8: no, is working fine.

Logfile:

2019-01-04 22:45:32.884 DEBUG: Found: D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_57641/data/riversoft art/common/rsconstants.dsa
    2019-01-04 22:45:32.929 DEBUG: Found: D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_57297/data/riversoft art/common/rsccconstants.dsa
    2019-01-04 22:45:32.955 DEBUG: Found: D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_57641/data/riversoft art/common/rsbuildpanels.dsa
    2019-01-04 22:45:32.979 DEBUG: Found: D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_57641/data/riversoft art/common/rshelperfunctions.dse
    2019-01-04 22:45:33.017 DEBUG: Found: D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_57641/data/riversoft art/common/rsassemblylinefunctions.dse
    2019-01-04 22:45:33.034 DEBUG: Found: D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_57641/data/riversoft art/common/rsconversionfunctions.dse
    2019-01-04 22:45:33.062 DEBUG: Found: D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_56469/data/riversoft art/common/rslegacyclothingconversionfunctions.dse
    2019-01-04 22:45:33.085 WARNING: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
    2019-01-04 22:45:33.137 DEBUG: LoadConversionsFromXML( filename, listView )
    2019-01-04 22:45:33.142 DEBUG: D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_55959/data/riversoft art/data/rssy g2f to g8f clothing conversion.xml [object Object]
    2019-01-04 22:45:33.173 DEBUG: LoadConversionsFromSettings( settings, listView, prefix )
    2019-01-04 22:45:33.175 DEBUG: <Settings>
    <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion">
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 1">
       <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Active">yes</Setting>
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Dress</Setting>
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern"></Setting>
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Preset">Converter Dress</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 2">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Footwear/Left</Setting>
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Preset">Converter Bodysuit</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 3">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Footwear/Right</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 4">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Gloves</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 5">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Glove/Right</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 6">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Glove/Left</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 7">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Headwear</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 8">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Outerwear/Bottom</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 9">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Outerwear/Top</Setting>
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Preset">Converter Coat</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 10">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Pant</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 11">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Shirt</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 12">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Shoes</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 13">
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 14">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Shoe/Right</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 15">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Shoe/Left</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 16">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Skirt</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 17">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Socks</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 18">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Sock/Left</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 19">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Sock/Right</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 20">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Underwear/Bottom</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 21">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Underwear/Top</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 22">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern"></Setting>
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Cc][Aa][Pp][Ee]).*</Setting>
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Preset">Converter Cape</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 23">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Cc][Ll][Oo][Aa][Kk]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 24">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Ll][Oo][Ii][Nn][Cc][Ll][Oo][Tt][Hh]).*</Setting>
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Preset">Converter Loincloth</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 25">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Nn][Yy][Xx]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 26">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Ss][Uu][Ii][Tt]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 27">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Dd][Rr][Ee][Ss]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 28">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Ss][Hh][Ii][Rr][Tt]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 29">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Cc][Oo][Aa][Tt]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 30">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Jj][Aa][Cc][Kk][Ee][Tt]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 31">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Pp][Aa][Nn][Tt]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 32">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Bb][Rr][Aa]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 33">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Cc][Oo][Rr][Ss][Ee][Tt]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 34">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Bb][Ll][Oo][Uu][Ss][Ee]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 35">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Ss][Kk][Ii][Rr][Tt]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 36">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Gg][Oo][Ww][Nn]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 37">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Kk][Ii][Ll][Tt]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 38">
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 39">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 40">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Accessory</Setting>
      </Setting>
    </Setting>
    </Settings>
    [object Object] Conversion
    2019-01-04 22:45:33.190 DEBUG: LoadFilesFromSettings
    2019-01-04 22:45:41.092 DEBUG: Executing Script
    2019-01-04 22:45:41.119 DEBUG: Selecting Preset:
    2019-01-04 22:45:41.119 DEBUG: Conformer is data/SickleYield2018/RSSYG2ToG8Converter/Conformers/RSSY Genesis 2 to Genesis 8 Converter/D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_21079/people/genesis 2 female/clothing/team spirit/team spirit hoodie.duf.duf
    2019-01-04 22:45:43.610 DEBUG: Execution Complete.
    2019-01-04 22:45:43.631 DEBUG: SaveFilesToSettings
    2019-01-04 22:45:43.637 DEBUG: SaveFilesToSettings 2
    2019-01-04 22:45:46.598 DEBUG: SaveConversionsToXML( filename, listView )
    2019-01-04 22:45:46.598 DEBUG: D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_55959/data/riversoft art/data/rssy g2f to g8f clothing conversion.xml [object Object]
    2019-01-04 22:45:46.598 DEBUG: SaveConversionsToSettings( mainSettings, listView, prefix )
    2019-01-04 22:45:46.598 DEBUG: <Settings/>

I uninstalled it and installed it via DIM, now. Didn't fix the issue. Before I installed it with Daz Connect.

• gerster said:
    gerster said:

Any idea?

For G2 to G8: yes.
    G3 to G8: no, is working fine.

Logfile:

2019-01-04 22:45:32.884 DEBUG: Found: D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_57641/data/riversoft art/common/rsconstants.dsa
    2019-01-04 22:45:32.929 DEBUG: Found: D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_57297/data/riversoft art/common/rsccconstants.dsa
    2019-01-04 22:45:32.955 DEBUG: Found: D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_57641/data/riversoft art/common/rsbuildpanels.dsa
    2019-01-04 22:45:32.979 DEBUG: Found: D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_57641/data/riversoft art/common/rshelperfunctions.dse
    2019-01-04 22:45:33.017 DEBUG: Found: D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_57641/data/riversoft art/common/rsassemblylinefunctions.dse
    2019-01-04 22:45:33.034 DEBUG: Found: D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_57641/data/riversoft art/common/rsconversionfunctions.dse
    2019-01-04 22:45:33.062 DEBUG: Found: D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_56469/data/riversoft art/common/rslegacyclothingconversionfunctions.dse
    2019-01-04 22:45:33.085 WARNING: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
    2019-01-04 22:45:33.137 DEBUG: LoadConversionsFromXML( filename, listView )
    2019-01-04 22:45:33.142 DEBUG: D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_55959/data/riversoft art/data/rssy g2f to g8f clothing conversion.xml [object Object]
    2019-01-04 22:45:33.173 DEBUG: LoadConversionsFromSettings( settings, listView, prefix )
    2019-01-04 22:45:33.175 DEBUG: <Settings>
    <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion">
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 1">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Dress</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 2">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Footwear/Left</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 3">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Footwear/Right</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 4">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Gloves</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 5">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Glove/Right</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 6">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Glove/Left</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 7">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Headwear</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 8">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Outerwear/Bottom</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 9">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Outerwear/Top</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 10">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Pant</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 11">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Shirt</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 12">
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 13">
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 14">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Shoe/Right</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 15">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Shoe/Left</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 16">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Skirt</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 17">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Socks</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 18">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Sock/Left</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 19">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Sock/Right</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 20">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Underwear/Bottom</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 21">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Wardrobe/Underwear/Top</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 22">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Cc][Aa][Pp][Ee]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 23">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Cc][Ll][Oo][Aa][Kk]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 24">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Ll][Oo][Ii][Nn][Cc][Ll][Oo][Tt][Hh]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 25">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Nn][Yy][Xx]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 26">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Ss][Uu][Ii][Tt]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 27">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Dd][Rr][Ee][Ss]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 28">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Ss][Hh][Ii][Rr][Tt]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 29">
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 30">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Jj][Aa][Cc][Kk][Ee][Tt]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 31">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Pp][Aa][Nn][Tt]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 32">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Bb][Rr][Aa]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 33">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Cc][Oo][Rr][Ss][Ee][Tt]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 34">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Bb][Ll][Oo][Uu][Ss][Ee]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 35">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Ss][Kk][Ii][Rr][Tt]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 36">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Gg][Oo][Ww][Nn]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 37">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Name Pattern">.*([Kk][Ii][Ll][Tt]).*</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 38">
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 39">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower</Setting>
      </Setting>
      <Setting Type="SubSetting" Key="Conversion 40">
       <Setting Type="String" Key="Type Pattern">Follower/Accessory</Setting>
      </Setting>
    </Setting>
    </Settings>
    2019-01-04 22:45:33.190 DEBUG: LoadFilesFromSettings
    2019-01-04 22:45:41.092 DEBUG: Executing Script
    2019-01-04 22:45:41.119 DEBUG: Selecting Preset:
    2019-01-04 22:45:41.119 DEBUG: Conformer is data/SickleYield2018/RSSYG2ToG8Converter/Conformers/RSSY Genesis 2 to Genesis 8 Converter/D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_21079/people/genesis 2 female/clothing/team spirit/team spirit hoodie.duf.duf
    2019-01-04 22:45:43.610 DEBUG: Execution Complete.
    2019-01-04 22:45:43.631 DEBUG: SaveFilesToSettings
    2019-01-04 22:45:43.637 DEBUG: SaveFilesToSettings 2
    2019-01-04 22:45:46.598 DEBUG: SaveConversionsToXML( filename, listView )
    2019-01-04 22:45:46.598 DEBUG: D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_55959/data/riversoft art/data/rssy g2f to g8f clothing conversion.xml [object Object]
    2019-01-04 22:45:46.598 DEBUG: SaveConversionsToSettings( mainSettings, listView, prefix )
    2019-01-04 22:45:46.598 DEBUG: <Settings/>

I uninstalled it and installed it via DIM, now. Didn't fix the issue. Before I installed it with Daz Connect.

It looks like something's corrupt.  This is the problem as it is concatenating the two strings: data/SickleYield2018/RSSYG2ToG8Converter/Conformers/RSSY Genesis 2 to Genesis 8 Converter/D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_21079/people/genesis 2 female/clothing/team spirit/team spirit hoodie.duf.duf

If you clear the list and re-add it, what does it look like?  (and the log)  There should be no filenames in D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_55959/data/riversoft art/data/rssy g2f to g8f clothing conversion.xml (you can open this in a browser).  Is that true?

The Directory D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_55959/data/riversoft art/data

exists, but not the xml file. The directory is empty.

My workflow is:

I select the items I want to convert in the Content Library (sadly this doesn't work with smart content) and start the converter. The selected items are added to list and I start to convert.

Clearing and readding the list does not help.

My strange... it use the file path as converting cloth. File path is empty.

Screenshot (67).png
    1706 x 856 - 177K
  • RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,372
    edited January 2019
    gerster said:

The Directory D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_55959/data/riversoft art/data

exists, but not the xml file. The directory is empty.

My workflow is:

I select the items I want to convert in the Content Library (sadly this doesn't work with smart content) and start the converter. The selected items are added to list and I start to convert.

Clearing and readding the list does not help.

Very strange.  The log you posted has the script reading that file.  But if it is missing, you need to get it back.  I think that is what is making the script add the clothing file to the conversion clothing column.  The conversion clothing column should contain stuff like Converter Coat.

CC.jpg
    1469 x 1249 - 271K
    Post edited by RiverSoft Art on
    edited January 2019

It working if I add the files manually via the "Add files..." button!

But it's broken if I just select file in "Content Libaray"...

Strange bug.

Post edited by Hurdy3D on
  • gerster said:

Strange bug.

Hmmm.  So when you Add Files, the Conversion Clothing Column is correct?  Does the D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_55959/data/riversoft art/data/rssy g2f to g8f clothing conversion.xml file exist and contains no file paths?

gerster said:

Strange bug.

Hmmm.  So when you Add Files, the Conversion Clothing Column is correct?  Does the D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_55959/data/riversoft art/data/rssy g2f to g8f clothing conversion.xml file exist and contains no file paths?

Correct, if I use the "Add Files" Buttons it's working fine.
    No

D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_55959/data/riversoft art/data/

is empty. But I uninstalled it and reinstalled it via DIM yesterday.

• gerster said:
    gerster said:

Strange bug.

Correct, if I use the "Add Files" Buttons it's working fine.
    No

D:/Users/Workspace/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_55959/data/riversoft art/data/

is empty. But I uninstalled it and reinstalled it via DIM yesterday.

Hmmm.  Since you uninstalled Daz Connect and installed through DIM, perhaps there are extra versions of the files floating around now?