[Released] RSSY Clothing Converter from Victoria 4 to Genesis 8 Female [Commercial]

Comments

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,372

Is there a way to convert Tiny Bikini III by 3D-Age?

I tried everything but I can't go over "Conformer Not Found".

10:49:50 GMT+0200 (ora legale Europa occidentale): WARNING: Forcing Conversion of Clothing Items

10:49:50 GMT+0200 (ora legale Europa occidentale): Executing Script

10:49:50 GMT+0200 (ora legale Europa occidentale): Selecting Preset:

10:49:52 GMT+0200 (ora legale Europa occidentale): Execution Complete.

What conformer has been selected for it?

• KlaudMKlaudM Posts: 68

10:49:50 GMT+0200 (ora legale Europa occidentale): WARNING: Forcing Conversion of Clothing Items

I tried each one of the five availables.

I tried each one of the five availables.

Can you post the Daz log from when you execute?  I expect there is a pathing issue with the conformer.

• i LOVE your converters. Brilliant.

I have a problem, though. I'm probably missing something.

I got the V4 to G8f converter specifically to convert the Infamous outfit, but I get an error: No clothing files detected.

This has occured with a few other fies. Notablr V4 or M4.

• sueyasueya Posts: 826
    edited July 2019

I have tried to convert Bridget's v4 ensemble The dress (figure on left) looks good but the sleeves of the jacket are too baggy. The girl on the right is wearing free Evil Innocence clothes which converted successfully.

Post edited by sueya on
    edited July 2019

i LOVE your converters. Brilliant.

I have a problem, though. I'm probably missing something.

I got the V4 to G8f converter specifically to convert the Infamous outfit, but I get an error: No clothing files detected.

This has occured with a few other fies. Notablr V4 or M4.

Thank you! smiley  You need to uncheck "Check Content Type" in options and use the Add Files to add clothing files with bad metadata.  You may also need to use "Force Convert" on those items.

Post edited by RiverSoft Art on
    sueya said:

I have tried to convert Bridget's v4 ensemble The dress (figure on left) looks good but the sleeves of the jacket are too baggy. The girl on the right is wearing free Evil Innocence clothes which converted successfully.

Use the morphs that have been added like Tighten All.

edited January 2020

I found that Tighten All helped a bit but the jacket is styled to be baggy  in the arms. I therefore replaced the jacket with the one from the Crazy Nights outfit instead.

Post edited by sueya on
    sueya said:

I found that Tighten All helped a bit but the jacket is styled to be baggy  in the arms. I therefore paired the jacket with the one from the Crazy Nights outfit instead.

Ok.  I am glad it worked some for you. smiley

• I've only looked through a couple pages of the comments so far, but what I want to know is whether this will fix the issue with the boots from a V4 set sitting so far off the feet of the Genesis 8. This was just an auto-fit but it seems to happen with all my V4 sets. 

Screenshot (48).png
    1920 x 1080 - 746K
    OdinVonD said:

I've only looked through a couple pages of the comments so far, but what I want to know is whether this will fix the issue with the boots from a V4 set sitting so far off the feet of the Genesis 8. This was just an auto-fit but it seems to happen with all my V4 sets. 

Yes, for most of them if you use the Foot Pose Dialog and play around with it during conversion.

• HatBHatB Posts: 77

I have my conversions to Genesis 8 on one external hard drive. If I use windows files and move it to another drive will it still work or will I need to reconvert everything?

HatB said:

I have my conversions to Genesis 8 on one external hard drive. If I use windows files and move it to another drive will it still work or will I need to reconvert everything?

I *think* it will be alright as long as you let DS know in the Content Manager, but this is more of DS question.  The converted files will work as well (or not) as other Daz files that are moved.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,050
    HatB said:

I *think* it will be alright as long as you let DS know in the Content Manager, but this is more of DS question.  The converted files will work as well (or not) as other Daz files that are moved

As long as all files corresponding to the character are still in the same relative place in a known DS content directory they should work, yes.

Leana said:
    HatB said:

I *think* it will be alright as long as you let DS know in the Content Manager, but this is more of DS question.  The converted files will work as well (or not) as other Daz files that are moved

As long as all files corresponding to the character are still in the same relative place in a known DS content directory they should work, yes.

Then you will be fine with the converted products as well.

• HI all,

Just bought this product and i want to try and convert this one: https://www.daz3d.com/trinity-leather-jacket

But when i wanna load files / whole directory from people/victoria4/trinity...... it doesnt find or load any files.

Any idea on what wrong?

• HI all,

Just bought this product and i want to try and convert this one: https://www.daz3d.com/trinity-leather-jacket

But when i wanna load files / whole directory from people/victoria4/trinity...... it doesnt find or load any files.

Any idea on what wrong?

Sounds like a metadata problem.  When you try to add files, what does the log say?  

You can get around this problem by UNCHECKING "Check Content Type" and then using "Add Files" to add the files you want to convert.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,158

HI all,

Any idea on what wrong?

Sounds like a metadata problem.  When you try to add files, what does the log say? 

You can get around this problem by UNCHECKING "Check Content Type" and then using "Add Files" to add the files you want to convert.

That's an Optitex dynamic product - see my comments on Page 10 of this thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/304091/released-rssy-clothing-converter-from-victoria-4-to-genesis-8-female-commercial/p10

• MelanieL said:

HI all,

Any idea on what wrong?

That's an Optitex dynamic product - see my comments on Page 10 of this thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/304091/released-rssy-clothing-converter-from-victoria-4-to-genesis-8-female-commercial/p10

Ah!  Thanks @MelanieL

• I can't get any of your clothing converters to load.
    I've been having trouble with my install, and I suspect its something in Daz, because they worked previously. Then they didn't. Then I found a workaround. Now they won't even load. It throws up a syntax error. And since there's no way to do a "Clean" install of Daz without wiping my whole system (And losing all my custom work - in progress scenes) I'm sorta at my wits end. I tried getting help on the technical help board. I've been directed here after being told that the very simple idea of wanting a clean install was undesireable.

When they worked, they worked great, by the way.

And the error I have pops up on both machines I have Daz Studio installed on. It started when it was still 4.10, and still won't work with 4.12. I was hoping it might magically be fixed in an update. I get a "sytax error on line 1" message.

If you know any other magic tricks I might try, that would be great. I would really like to avoid wiping all my content folders.

Thank you.

~~LA

• I can't get any of your clothing converters to load.
    I've been having trouble with my install, and I suspect its something in Daz, because they worked previously. Then they didn't. Then I found a workaround. Now they won't even load. It throws up a syntax error. And since there's no way to do a "Clean" install of Daz without wiping my whole system (And losing all my custom work - in progress scenes) I'm sorta at my wits end. I tried getting help on the technical help board. I've been directed here after being told that the very simple idea of wanting a clean install was undesireable.

When they worked, they worked great, by the way.

And the error I have pops up on both machines I have Daz Studio installed on. It started when it was still 4.10, and still won't work with 4.12. I was hoping it might magically be fixed in an update. I get a "sytax error on line 1" message.

If you know any other magic tricks I might try, that would be great. I would really like to avoid wiping all my content folders.

Thank you.

~~LA

Here is what worked for one user:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/4126916/#Comment_4126916

I managed to successfully convert  V4 Cuore di Moda for the girl on the right

• sueya said:

I managed to successfully convert  V4 Cuore di Moda for the girl on the right

Excellent!  Thank you for sharing.

edited October 2019

I successfully converted the Constance dress and added my own texture combination

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited October 2019
    sueya said:

I successfully converted the Constance dress and added my own texture combination

That is beautiful!  

Post edited by Chohole on
  • I have a question.  Is there anyway to use this to convert daz files?  For instance,  for some reason this product is a .daz file (daz scene file?), and not a cr2 or pp2 file for poser, thus your converter can't see it to convert it.

https://www.daz3d.com/cardinal-cloak

• I have a question.  Is there anyway to use this to convert daz files?  For instance,  for some reason this product is a .daz file (daz scene file?), and not a cr2 or pp2 file for poser, thus your converter can't see it to convert it.

https://www.daz3d.com/cardinal-cloak

It works with duf files too, though dynamic stuff may not work.  What errors are you getting in the log?

• No error.  It just doesn't recognize it because the extension ends in .daz instead of .duf.

• I've resolved into thinking that I may have bought something I can't really use anymore unless I have an older version of Daz Studio.  Won't be the first time...lol.

• No error.  It just doesn't recognize it because the extension ends in .daz instead of .duf.

By any chance, if you use Add Files (you may have to turn off Check Content Type option) button, can you add it and force it?