[Released] dForce Magnet [Commercial]

RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,344

Take control of your dForce simulations with the new dForce Magnet from Esha and RiverSoft Art! The dForce Magnet allows you to precisely control dForce simulations by allowing you to "grab" fabrics and hair and influence their movement. The dForce Magnet script creates a special handle in your scene tied to a specific vertex in your surface. Move the dForce Magnet around in your timeline dForce simulations and move that vertex, affecting the entire dForce object. Use dForce Magnet to create never before possible movement or subtly enhance the default simulations. The dForce Magnet can:

• Precisely drape your fabrics on objects in your scene
  • Have a character appear to be lifting up their skirt or opening their shirt
  • Move individual strands of hairs
  • Endless Possibilities!

Take your dForce simulations beyond the ordinary by using the dForce Magnet, all within Daz Studio!

Animations

Long Dress

Pareo

Toon Kid

Manual and Tutorials

User Guide

Timelapse of Magnets in action

dForceMagnet Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 381K
dForceMagnet_Beach.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 621K
dForceMagnet_Sit.jpg
1750 x 1000 - 879K
dForceMagnet-8.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 599K
dForceMagnet_Hair.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 663K
Tablecloth.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 407K
Romance Final.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 442K
pdf
pdf
dForce Magnet User Guide.pdf
3M
Post edited by RiverSoft Art on

Comments

• eshaesha Posts: 3,224

I had a lot of fun making my promos, I hope you'll have fun playing with the dForce Magnets, too! smiley

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518

Awesome, this looks very useful!

• Awesome, this looks very useful!

We think it is smiley  It really adds a dimension to using dForce that was missing.

• Instabuy. Thanks!

• MarkHMarkH Posts: 79

This is exactly what dForce needed - Bravo!

• Instabuy. Thanks!

You're welcome! (and thanks for the support) smiley

• MarkH said:

This is exactly what dForce needed - Bravo!

Thank you!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,092

This looks amazing! (I just hope my poor old PC can handle it - sometimes it's a bit touch-and-go with dForce)

• LeanaLeana Posts: 10,933

Instabuy. Thanks!

Same here. This will be very useful!

• eshaesha Posts: 3,224
    MelanieL said:

This looks amazing! (I just hope my poor old PC can handle it - sometimes it's a bit touch-and-go with dForce)

It adds only very few polys to the calculations so you should be fine. smiley

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942

Brilliant!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,092
    esha said:
    MelanieL said:

It adds only very few polys to the calculations so you should be fine. smiley

Good news - in that case, I only need to hope that my poor wallet can handle it!

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,745

Damn!  Another must-buy product.  Am I correct in assumining that you can use multiple magnets, but that each simulation has to be run separately?

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610

Will this help with the issue of having a DForce hood and putting hair under it?

• Hurdy3DHurdy3D Posts: 1,037

Hey RiverSoft,

I like your products and have most of them. They are very vey usefull.

But I don‘t get the point of that product. I have https://www.daz3d.com/powerful-dforce-discoveries-and-solutions where this technic is also explained. You can use any primitive as a dforce magent. So... what is the big benefit on this product?
    Don‘t get my wrong, I think there is a benefit. That‘s why I‘m asking ;)

• gerster said:

Hey RiverSoft,

But I don‘t get the point of that product. I have https://www.daz3d.com/powerful-dforce-discoveries-and-solutions where this technic is also explained. You can use any primitive as a dforce magent. So... what is the big benefit on this product?

Automation/convenience presumably. As with a lot of content in the store, you could do it yourself - but is it worth doing so? Only you can decide.

• Aave NainenAave Nainen Posts: 1,108

This looks like a must have to me, simplifies the process of using primitives to position/push/pull fabric to where you want it to go.

• Why must you take all my money. LOL. This looks useful as heck! Look forward to it.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Awesome, this looks incredibly useful.  Especially since while I know I can do it myself, I don't want to lol.  This will be a huge time saver over learning to it manually

• Cybersox said:

Damn!  Another must-buy product.  Am I correct in assumining that you can use multiple magnets, but that each simulation has to be run separately?

No, in fact they all need to run together. 

• Will this help with the issue of having a DForce hood and putting hair under it?

It might help some, but it will still be tricky.

• gerster said:

Hey RiverSoft,

Automation/convenience presumably. As with a lot of content in the store, you could do it yourself - but is it worth doing so? Only you can decide.

I don't have that product so I don't know what technique they use.  From what I remember Esha telling, the process would require exporting from Daz, add something, and then importing, and then if the point was wrong, trying again (Esha can fill this in better).  

But as Richard states, it is much easier and more flexible to do this.  Watch the videos and see.

• This looks like a must have to me, simplifies the process of using primitives to position/push/pull fabric to where you want it to go.

Definitely.

• Why must you take all my money. LOL. This looks useful as heck! Look forward to it.

We try.  laugh  Thanks.

• Awesome, this looks incredibly useful.  Especially since while I know I can do it myself, I don't want to lol.  This will be a huge time saver over learning to it manually

You're welcome!

• SimonJM said:

Brilliant!

Thanks.

• looks very interesting ;)

• looks very interesting ;)

Thanks.  I hope you will like it!

• There's no doubt you really have taken over as one of the best scripter's out there the ideas and applications are amazing !!!

• There's no doubt you really have taken over as one of the best scripter's out there the ideas and applications are amazing !!!

Thanks.  That is very nice of you to say. Though the idea was entirely Esha's.  I am just the engineer; she is the architect smiley