Auto Face Enhancer [Commercial]

Comments

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,142

Looks awesome. Love that the scrunched up face expressions look so real.  

• Just bought your other two Auto Enhance products and love em! Looking forward to seeing how this one goes, keep up the good work!

• DMasterDMaster Posts: 410

Beanoutback, Thank you.

• SummerhorseSummerhorse Posts: 684

This is a great idea!

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449
    edited May 2019

Looking good. I have your G8F Auto Shape Enhancer which has quickly become a default "ON" for me. I have never been impressed with the uncanny-valley look of the available commercial expressions so tend to stick to the minimal and basics from the head pose dials. Your work seems to give the user more options - a lot more options. However, I'm not sure about the "Auto" this time.

Post edited by marble on

Marble. Thank you. I redo the Power Pose to make it Auto driven. I have finally figured out a way to make the geometry compatible with the base so whatever expression from the "uncanny-valley look of the available commercial expressions" It will Automatically add that little details to give a more realistic facial Enhancement.

• BeanoutbackBeanoutback Posts: 61
    DMaster said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n1bwJdvLQg&feature=youtu.be

Looking real good! Any idea when it might be availiable? (He says sitting with wallet open)  

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,016

That's amazing! Looking forward to the products' released! Would you also be working on a male version?

• surodysurody Posts: 261
    edited May 2019

Could I request some high detailed forehead wrinkles and brow squeeze wrinkles for this product? Looks really good so far! Good job!
    There's already some forehead wrinkles but I think they don't have enough depth and there's basically no brow squeeze wrinkles besides the one from the standard morphs and they don't look good.
    Here's a reference: http://www.irishtimes.com/polopoly_fs/1.1771304.1398263008!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_620_330/image.jpg

Post edited by surody on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,922

Wow! That's a lot of work & attention to detail!

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,773

Amazing and great. Hope to see it in the store.

• wteeningwteening Posts: 89
    Any indication on when this might be for sale? It looks incredible!
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,922

Are you going to test this with say, G8F Base and a DAZ 3D Core Genesis 8 Female character like Mabel maybe would make a good test case.

Would anything need to be adjusted for the different DAZ 3D Core characters? I realize that maybe The Girl 8 and associated characters probably might not work as well as the character you developed these adjustment on.

• jimmyzpopjimmyzpop Posts: 116

Can't wait till its released. Looks promising. 

• hfilbhfilb Posts: 61

Are you going to test this with say, G8F Base and a DAZ 3D Core Genesis 8 Female character like Mabel maybe would make a good test case.

Would anything need to be adjusted for the different DAZ 3D Core characters? I realize that maybe The Girl 8 and associated characters probably might not work as well as the character you developed these adjustment on.

Check out the latest youtube link to see testing with Mabel/other characters.

• Any more news of how this is coming along? Really looks good. 

• ZombieLoveZombieLove Posts: 31

This is awesome! Definately a day 1 buy! Any thoughts on all the pesky G8 areas that could use more polys for closeup characters (ex: Thighs, Knees, Arms, Chest...etc)? I could see a ton of products that would be awesome to have this level of detail control and still work with the textures provided by people.

Finally finished. Will be submitting to Daz3d today.  I am happy with the PowerPose. Linking G8F to AFE was time, time well spent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWd-rlfHwoo&t=1s

Please note: Applying all material to G8F figure 1st. Once you are happy with the materials, save all G8f Material(s) preset. 2nd load Auto Face Enhancer and then assign the material to AFE Mesh. 3rd start animating.

00-Main-AFE-for-genesis-8-female-daz3d.jpg
    1236 x 1600 - 728K
    05-AFE-for-genesis-8-female-daz3d.jpg
    1236 x 1600 - 2M

Note:

Sticky lips when mouth open

Eyelids follow eyes movement

• Oh wow. The video is great. I’m really looking forward to playing with this. Thanks for your hard work. Can’t wait!  Do you have other stuff planned or just taking a break now?

I'll be working on the Male...will it be a bit faster? I hope.

• Excellent!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRa4LYDm2SY

Auto Face Enhancer works with character Morphs

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677

So exciting! Great job, DMaster. You are living up to your name!

Thank you. I am pretty happy with this one. I know I will be using this for the next few years.

00-Main-AFE-for-genesis-8-female-daz3d.jpg
    1236 x 1600 - 2M
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Wow! This looks awesome. I cannot wait.

• Syrus_DanteSyrus_Dante Posts: 983
    edited June 2019

Realy nice done especialy what you did to automaticly enhance the PowerPose expressions. Never thought you could add expressions to the PowerPose dots since genesis 8 no longer uses the configuration templates or is it all JCM driven from the face rig?

[Edit]: What I actualy wanted to say: In your demo vids the figures subdivision jumps on and off all the time. In case you don't know there is a setting in the Draw Settings pane called Subdivision Updates that I would set to Continuouse so you don't see the subdivision turning off while posing. But maybe it's intentionaly turned to "Deleayed" by you for better performance.

Post edited by Syrus_Dante on

The template is JCM Driven from face rig.

Thank you. Now I know about Draw Settings pane.

• hfilbhfilb Posts: 61

This product looks to be incredibly impressive. Adding this functionality to G8F is approaching industry level of facial rig. Hopefully Daz takes notice for next gen