Auto Face Enhancer [Commercial]

Comments

• wteeningwteening Posts: 89
    edited July 2019

Seriously impressive, DM. Can't wait!

I also can't wait! Speaking of not being able to wait, how far along is the male version?
    Post edited by wteening on
  • inquireinquire Posts: 2,091

I'm really enjoying this thread, but what I'm really looking forward to is the male version, so I second wteening's question. (Don't mean to pressue you, though.)

• DMasterDMaster Posts: 410

I like to summit the G8M AFE in about 2 weeks

AFE M01.jpg
    1023 x 1017 - 620K
  • inquireinquire Posts: 2,091
    DMaster said:

Ah, that's wonderful news.

• Two lots of good news at once! A release date (ish) and the confirmation of G8M AFE. After twiddling my thumbs for so long while waiting - they have actually fallen off. Thanks for the updated information. 

• wteeningwteening Posts: 89
    DMaster said:

Awesome!
  • Leonides02Leonides02 Posts: 1,379
    DMaster said:

YES!

• Very interesting! Looking forward to it.

• BeanoutbackBeanoutback Posts: 61
    edited August 2019

YAY!!!!! FINALLY! Bought. Thanks DMaster. 

Update: Just been playing with it and it's as good as I hoped. G8M is in for a treat!

Post edited by Beanoutback on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,922

I've bought it too....but I'm in the middle of a slow render now so I have to wait to use it. Thanks.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677

Congratulations! Sadly, I have to wait until next week because Daz stole all my 3D money I was saving waiting for this.

• Do we have to use Powerpose or will this work with any expression?
  • marblemarble Posts: 7,449

Does this add a lot to the scene in terms of extra polygons? 

• Is the a readme or tutorial for this..I am having trouble finding how to get it started in Powerpose. It is all installed but Power pose seems to be the same as usual.

Thanks

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677

Is the a readme or tutorial for this..I am having trouble finding how to get it started in Powerpose. It is all installed but Power pose seems to be the same as usual.

Thanks

@retrodevil, Mate! I've been looking for you. You changed your name to Moonscape Graphics, right? Or what happened?

• xyer0 said:

Is the a readme or tutorial for this..I am having trouble finding how to get it started in Powerpose. It is all installed but Power pose seems to be the same as usual.

Thanks

@retrodevil, Mate! I've been looking for you. You changed your name to Moonscape Graphics, right? Or what happened?

Yeah, Changed the store name to Moonscape Graphics. It was the name I'd always wanted to use but retrodevil had a legacy. It gives me the option to expand and collaborate etc. PM me if you need to ask any question etc. or I am over on Facbook too if you need anything. ;)

• QuasarQuasar Posts: 574
    edited August 2019

This looks really cool. However, since it adds a lot more polygons to the face, is it much different than turning up subdivision to 3 or 4 before rendering? What happens if you use this and subdivision is set to 3 or 4 on the character already? 

Post edited by Quasar on
  • I am afraid I can not get the AFE to accept any material settings. The character's face is all white. Applying materials to the character and applying materials to the AFE have not resolved this. 

• thd777thd777 Posts: 932

I am afraid I can not get the AFE to accept any material settings. The character's face is all white. Applying materials to the character and applying materials to the AFE have not resolved this. 

Do you have a some Geoshell loaded? I got the effect you descrbed because I have a Geoshell (from the tear product I think) loaded. One needs to change the opacity of the new surfaces added to the geoshell to fix it.

Ciao

TD

• surodysurody Posts: 261
    edited August 2019

I am afraid I can not get the AFE to accept any material settings. The character's face is all white. Applying materials to the character and applying materials to the AFE have not resolved this. 

You seem to use geoshells. Keep in mind that geoshells add textureless regions to the graft. You have to turn off the regions for the AFE geograft.

Post edited by surody on

Hi All.

AFE. Is a new and will take a few moments to get acquainted with the product. I will try to resolve all your questions and have your answers here.

D.Master

1- apply all materials to G8F figure 1st. Once you are happy with your material. 

2- Select G8F Save the material(s) preset. Save all.

3- Now load up AFE.

4- Select AFE and assign the material to AFE

If you redo materials then start again from 1

Quasar said:

This looks really cool. However, since it adds a lot more polygons to the face, is it much different than turning up subdivision to 3 or 4 before rendering? What happens if you use this and subdivision is set to 3 or 4 on the character already? 

If you are using Sub 3 or 4. then you don't really need AFE Geometry. AFE is for real-time preview with some additive morphs on AFE. You do not get the detail morphs on G8F Sub 3 or 4 because the morphs built on the AFE mesh only.

Do we have to use Powerpose or will this work with any expression?

Load AFE on your G8F to load up the morphs on to G8F.

Once the AFE morphs load up you can start to use Power Pose.

!!!! Select G8F Character to get Power Pose.

After AFE load, you can remove AFE mesh and still use Power Pose. However, the forehead wrinkle and the facial compression will not show up because AFE mesh is not on.

Do enjoy the morphs that come with AFE. Just load AFE 1st and then remove it, this is if your character does not need AFE geometry.

If you don't see Power Pose template when you Select G8F

Please go here and download the update G8 Template

https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files#prod_42071

Genesis 8 Female PowerPose Templates

Genesis 8 Male PowerPose Templates

edited August 2019

Please If anyone can help. I am looking for assistance to help test and create products promo images for AFE.

PM me please

Thank you

Post edited by DMaster on
  • DMaster said:
    Do we have to use Powerpose or will this work with any expression?

Load AFE on your G8F to load up the morphs on to G8F.

Once the AFE morphs load up you can start to use Power Pose.

!!!! Select G8F Character to get Power Pose.

After AFE load, you can remove AFE mesh and still use Power Pose. However, the forehead wrinkle and the facial compression will not show up because AFE mesh is not on.

Do enjoy the morphs that come with AFE. Just load AFE 1st and then remove it, this is if your character does not need AFE geometry.

So sounds like we can either use the pre-packaged morphs, or otherwise we would have to use Power Pose, correct? Thanks so much.

DMaster said:
    So sounds like we can either use the pre-packaged morphs, or otherwise we would have to use Power Pose, correct? Thanks so much.

YES.

AFE package comes with 26 or so expression morphs for G8F. You must load AFE geometry to load these morphs into G8F

AFE package comes with Power Pose control when it is turned ON. Again, you must load AFE geometry to load these morphs.

Turn On to use AFE Power Pose Turn Off to Use pre-package Power Pose.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,922
    DMaster said:

Please If anyone can help. I am looking for assistance to help test and create products promo images for AFE.

Thank you

I can help you. PM me. I've bought the G8F AFE product.

If you have an issue with Genesis 8 Female Eyelashes. Try to parent it to AFE and not G8F.