Daz Studio Beginner Tutorials (UPDATED EVERY SUNDAY)

12346»

Comments

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,015
    edited March 2022

jjoyner said:

Parmy,

I discovered your YouTube channel for Daz Studio about two years ago.  Thanks for all of the videos that you have uploaded there.

My question today is about embedding an image in a forum post as you have in this thread.  I have no problem with attaching files, but without having discovered any documentation for the Image widget I have not been able to figure out how to use the Image Properties pop up window.  How do you do it?

Thanks in advance.

Here you go ;-)  After posting with the attachment, open the attachment to its own page, copy that url, then Edit your post to add it in.

copy url.png
    1298 x 943 - 318K
    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • jjoynerjjoyner Posts: 478

Catherine3678ab said:

Here you go ;-)  After posting with the attachment, open the attachment to its own page, copy that url, then Edit your post to add it in.

Ah ... so that's the secret sauce that I needed.  Thanks!

• pbaddhanpbaddhan Posts: 127

In today’s video we will be learning how to use the growing up morphs product to make the best use of the characters in your content library.

We will also be learning what each parameter does, how to resolve issues with hair and what you can create when you push past the limits of this product.

• TugpsxTugpsx Posts: 732

This Camera Locking script may be useful for your audience.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/138541/camera-lock-script ;

In today’s video we will be learning the 3 reasons why you should be using postwork in your renders, when you should be using postwork and the 3 simple methods to dramatically enhance your renders.

As a bonus I will also be sharing my postwork process to show what it possible when you apply postwork to your renders.

In today’s video, we will be diving into part 1 of the PLP Framework, which is posing. We will be covering the five components of posing you need to consider to make your static renders look even more dynamic.

In today’s video we will be applying the five components of posing that we learned in Part 1 of the PLP Framework to my first render that I created way back in December 2018, learning from my mistakes to create a much improved render.

In today’s video we will be continuing with part 3 of the PLP Framework which is lighting. We will cover the four categories of lighting inside Daz Studio and discuss three bonus lighting considerations to enhance the lighting of your renders.

In today’s video we will be applying the lighting knowledge we learned in part 3 of the PLP Framework to the render I created in part 2 of the PLP Framework. You will also learn why we use blue light when creating night scenes.

In today’s video we will be applying postwork to the render created in Part 4 of the PLP Framework using postwork that will give you full control over the lighting of any scene.