My phone will not charge complaint thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

how to turn nanas into nanas creme pie?

hotdogs = nitrates

yanno know deli meats are silent killers! howmany oz is typical sammich?

B H turkey

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size

2.0 oz

Servings Per Container

varied

Amount Per Serving

Calories

Calories from Fat

% Daily Value*

Total Fat

1g 2

Saturated Fat

0g 0

Trans Fat

0g

Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Cholesterol

20mg7

Sodium

350mg15

Potassium

140mg4

Total Carbohydrate

0g 0

Dietary Fiber

0g 0

Protein

13g

Iron

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients

Turkey Breast, Water, Contains Less Than One And One Half Percent Of Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate And Dextrose. Coated With: Dextrose, Salt, Honey Solids (Refinery Syrup, Honey), Paprika, Spices, Onion, Natural Flavors, Extractives Of Paprika And Turmeric. No Preservatives.

Boar's Head Deli Ham Branded Deluxe Lower Sodium (Thin Sliced)

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size

2.0 oz

Servings Per Container

varied

Amount Per Serving

Calories

Calories from Fat

% Daily Value*

Total Fat

1g 2

Saturated Fat

0g 0

Trans Fat

0g

Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Cholesterol

25mg8

Sodium

480mg20

Potassium

125mg4

Total Carbohydrate

2g 1

Sugars

2g

Protein

10g

Iron

Ingredients

Cured With: Water, Salt, Sugar, Dextrose, Less Than 2% Of Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.

Hebrew National Beef Franks Kosher

NUTRITION

CALORIES

5g

SAT FAT

450mg

SODIUM

0g

SUGARS

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size

1.0 frank

Servings Per Container

Amount Per Serving

Calories

Calories from Fat

% Daily Value*

Total Fat

13g 17

Saturated Fat

5g 25

Trans Fat

0.5g

Cholesterol

25mg8

Sodium

450mg20

Potassium

Total Carbohydrate

2g 1

Dietary Fiber

0g 0

Sugars

0g

Protein

6g

Calcium

Iron

Ingredients

Kosher Beef, Water, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt, Spice, Sodium Lactate, Paprika, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Garlic Powder, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Erythorbate, Flavoring, Sodium Nitrite.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,047
    edited August 2019

Oooops... something went wrong...

Post edited by McGyver on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104

Leashes and collars are not showing in smart content as downloaded.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,170

i'venot complained about how long my render is taking in a couple of days... 

i'll avoid complaining today too... frown

Has it been going for a couple of days?

Dana

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,872
    TigerAnne said:
    TigerAnne said:

Taoz said:

Lousy hot dogs! That red color is actually being used in many foods like candy, soft drinks, Red Campari.

But is it true about the lice? I remember seeing these tiny, bright red creatures scurrying on the rocks when I was out swimming with friends, and wondering how many of them I had unknowingly consumed. The red hot-dogs have never appealed to me, but I must have eaten several pounds of pink salami by that point.

It is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmine

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,872
    McGyver said:

Oooops... something went wrong...

I could have told you.
     - Murphy

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,904
    TigerAnne said:

Taoz said:

Well, at least it's not the species I thought it was. indecision

• chaynawolfsmoonchaynawolfsmoon Posts: 675
    edited August 2019
    DanaTA said:

Dana

I don't remember now... I think the one I had going at the time only lasted around 10 hours. I stopped it because at 10 hours it looked about the same as it had at 1 hour. I was experimenting with lighting gave up on it.

Complaint: This just in... I forgot to save the render I just spent 11 hours on but I'm still half asleep and shut Daz Studio down... crying

Post edited by chaynawolfsmoon on
    DanaTA said:

Dana

I don't remember now... I think the one I had going at the time only lasted around 10 hours. I stopped it because at 10 hours it looked about the same as it had at 1 hour. I was experimenting with lighting gave up on it.

Complaint: This just in... I forgot to save the render I just spent 11 hours on but I'm still half asleep and shut Daz Studio down... crying

I had a Bryce render go on for three days... and when it was done I noticed a section was cut off... for some reason the preview didn’t match the render.

Three days is probably not a record for other people though... for me it was though.

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    McGyver said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

I had a Bryce render go on for three days... and when it was done I noticed a section was cut off... for some reason the preview didn’t match the render.

Three days is probably not a record for other people though... for me it was though.

Eight days is my personal best so far, and it looked like craplaugh

edited August 2019
    McGyver said:

McGyver said:

Some pix of it...

You sure work on your buildings. They reminded me of this old building in downtown Cincinnati that I was in once or twice when I was doing my high school job. The building was old and had these really tight turning staircases. I don't remember much else from the building other than a guy living there told me his neighbor had been shot over the weekend...

I wasn’t in Cincinnati then... I never met that guy... I have an alibi... lots of them... 

The neighborhood where I grew up had a couple of buildings similar to that one... My friend’s dad was the superintendent of a much bigger building nearby to my house and I used to help out there when I was a kid... the basement was a maze filled with eclectically placed and constructed rooms. Apparently the owner of the building either rented out the rooms as storage or used them for his own stuff. 

Several times we emptied out rooms that had been abandoned for years... it was weird going in them, I bet most of the stuff we threw out is valuable nowadays.

In the end, there were still three rooms neither me or my friend ever went into... I still wonder what was in them... one was very crudely constructed, had several padlocks and was right up against a wall that had higher ground above... we used to joke that it was a secret passage to the tunnels below.

Back at that time there was a (then) abandoned subway project one block away (the 63rd street tunnels) which was supposed to link Long Island City with Roosevelt Island (a tiny sliver of an island in the middle of the east river) and Manhattan.  After twenty years of abandonment they eventually did complete the project, but in that time me and my friends explored the half finished tunnels.

After they completed it, there were several news stories because the whole thing was a big fiasco and lots of money was wasted, but in all the articles no one ever mentioned the third, lower level tunnel which we discovered, which was completely flooded.  It’s lack of mention made for lots of cool rumors and stories.

At some point I intended to model a building like my friend’s, and some connecting tunnels... (cue eerie 50s sci-fi music)

• chaynawolfsmoonchaynawolfsmoon Posts: 675
    edited August 2019
    McGyver said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

I might have let one go for more than 24 hours. If I think a render is going to take a while I should set it up on a different computer so that I can still get work done on this one. They are just slow and painful to set up.

Edit: I just notice this attrocity... screw it. i'll fix it in post...

gripe.jpg
    297 x 178 - 20K
    Post edited by chaynawolfsmoon on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,930
    McGyver said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

...I remember conversing with one person a number of years ago who had a Bryce render take over two weeks to complete.  Of course, that was in the day of Core2 Quad and AMD Athlon based systems.

complaint  stop n shop didnt have fisherman friends

edited August 2019
    kyoto kid said:
    McGyver said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

...I remember conversing with one person a number of years ago who had a Bryce render take over two weeks to complete.  Of course, that was in the day of Core2 Quad and AMD Athlon based systems.

What I never got was that you’d read old magazines or books about Bryce and they’d make it seem like the renders took just a couple of hours for something of respectable size... not epic, respectable... of course on powerful, computers for their time (but not even Core2 Quads or anything that sophisticated).

But by the time I’d have read it, my pitsy old computer was a super computer compared to what they were using, yet my renders which were way simpler would take hours... I always suspected something in regards to optimizing speed was being left out or not mentioned. 

I always loved the look of Bryce, but the long, long, long renders were a dealbreaker. 

McGyver said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

I might have let one go for more than 24 hours. If I think a render is going to take a while I should set it up on a different computer so that I can still get work done on this one. They are just slow and painful to set up.

What is that... it looks like shattered/frayed carbon fiber... ?

McGyver said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

Eight days is my personal best so far, and it looked like craplaugh

Yeah, it’s like you had to give Bryce your computer for at least a day and hoped it played well... eight days... I think that would have melted my computer.

• McGyver said:
    McGyver said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

it is a plane with mock snakeskin shader drapped over model's boob...

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104
    edited August 2019

Why is that if I compile the DForce stuff in the beta I have to do it again for the full version?

edit: why does everyone in the scene have to stand up?

Post edited by Sfariah D on
  • Why is that if I compile the DForce stuff in the beta I have to do it again for the full version?

edit: why does everyone in the scene have to stand up?

can you turnoff the bones thing?

McGyver said:
    McGyver said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

I totally can’t see that...  and I see boobs in lots of things that aren’t boobs. 

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,904
    Mystarra said:

The sore-throat lozenge or the booze?

• McGyver said:
    McGyver said:
    McGyver said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

I totally can’t see that...  and I see boobs in lots of things that aren’t boobs. 

LOL, okay that was funny!

TigerAnne said:
    Mystarra said:

sore throat

not feeling so good woes

edited August 2019
    TigerAnne said:
    Mystarra said:

I was thinking mermaids... or inflatable mermaids... but I suppose your items make more sense at a supermarket.

Mystarra said:
    TigerAnne said:
    Mystarra said:

sore throat

not feeling so good woes

No yodeling today... studies have shown that yodeling while experiencing a sore throat can lead to a very uncomfortable condition known a Yodelitis... 

Wow, that was bad... I felt like that was going somewhere, but it like fizzled out at yodelitis... normally I can make stuff up at an astonishing rate, but I must be tired or something.

Feel better.

• McGyver said:
    TigerAnne said:
    Mystarra said:

I was thinking mermaids... or inflatable mermaids... but I suppose your items make more sense at a supermarket.

How does one blow upan inflatable mermaid?

On second thought... never mind...

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    McGyver said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

I had a 3Delight render go for 15 hours once on an older system. It was all due to a champagne glass, with champagne, and bubbles, and raytrace depth turned up to 6. From then on, I vowed to stay away from champagne and only render opaque liquids!

• why can't we have nice things?

This discussion has been closed.