[Released] ROG Red Crow Inn [Commercial]

Comments

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190
    edited December 2019

wow.  again. 

this looked incredible from the first image y'all posted.  now it's moved way past mindblowing.  amazing work! 

magic.

Post edited by jardine on
  • maraichmaraich Posts: 491

This is one of the nicest interiors I've ever seen. Those wood textures are gorgeous. I'm cutting way back on my 3D spending this new year, but I will definitely budget for this.

• Impatiently waiting

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,244

The best environment product in the store, for sure. In a league of its own.

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190
    edited January 2020

yeah, totally.  what these artists are doing is way beyond set design.  it's worldbuilding, and it's pretty incredible to be able to watch it happening in this thread.  :)

Post edited by jardine on
  • If they can do this with a medieval set, I can only imagine what a full blown house might look like.Brilliant!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,191

If they can do this with a medieval set, I can only imagine what a full blown house might look like.Brilliant!

Have you seen their first product, European Style Apartment. I would call that a full blown house.

• barbult said:

If they can do this with a medieval set, I can only imagine what a full blown house might look like.Brilliant!

Have you seen their first product, European Style Apartment. I would call that a full blown house.

Yes, and I love that set. However, a house is usually a 2 storey building plus garden.

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,279
    edited January 2020
    barbult said:

Yes, and I love that set. However, a house is usually a 2 storey building plus garden.

Not around here 

There are probably more single-story houses than multi-story. My own house is a three-bedroom single story

IMG_20161224_132105738.jpg
    5344 x 3006 - 6M
    Post edited by Robert Freise on
  • This is an instant buy for me.  Can't wait for it to come out.

• SamanthieSamanthie Posts: 308

I'm so looking forward to getting this, beautiful work!

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,142
    barbult said:

Not around here 

There are probably more single-story houses than multi-story. My own house is a three-bedroom single story

Whether or not this is true depends on where in the world you live ;)

Laurie

• LoonyLoony Posts: 1,801
    edited January 2020

That looks awesome! I just watched the Witcher Series and this could be such a Tavern for it :D

Really nice!

Do you create more medieval content? I like the old times, Modern is soo much in the store... the Daz Store have really too much Luxury crap, assuming we all are millionairs living in a villa O_O.

I like to make time travel in the old time :)

But I'm sure my PC would die, when i try to render the full room... I really need a new PC and stop grabbing more content xD

Post edited by Loony on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    barbult said:

Not around here 

Round here you sometimes find 3 storey houses, where you go down to the kitchen and up to the bedrooms (2 only most often),  it's what happens when you build houses in the mountains. or on the other side of the street you will find houses where the kitchen is up a couple of steps from the living area,  and then the garden is in steps up the mountain side.

• @MrDarck - I don't see us doing any contemporary stuff again anytime soon :)

• Any news about release date - can't wait to fork out my money for this?

• @Eggs Actly - The Inn is pretty much ready for release, passed QA etc. Roguey and I are finishing a small poses product to go along with the Inn which should be done within a a few days.

Until then, more promos ? indecision

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,254

Dang, that looks good. 

I can already tell this is likely to turn into; "hold your nose, and render Iray", damnit.

Not that I won't try running it through converters first. But I suspect I may not be as happy with it as I'd like.

• MoreTNMoreTN Posts: 219

Amazing work!

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,325
    My credit card is now on full combat alert. Cheers, Alex.
  • My credit card is now on full combat alert. Cheers, Alex.

Mine keeps trying to run and hide

• Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,113

Well, this is just...just...breathtaking? Is that the word I'm looking for? Yes, breathtaking. 

• Just an update to say that it will be out veeeery soooooon. I don't think marketing knew of the poses product we were doing so they already gave the Inn a release date.

• Lothar WeberLothar Weber Posts: 1,611

Will buy it right away... heart

I love all the detailed props that come with this Inn and also the other Room product.

For some additional freebie props, I made a collection on Sketchfab of freebie props (mostly) that might be useful for populating this and other environments like it: https://sketchfab.com/peen.wolf/collections/medieval-paraphernalia

lilweep said:

I love all the detailed props that come with this Inn and also the other Room product.

For some additional freebie props, I made a collection on Sketchfab of freebie props (mostly) that might be useful for populating this and other environments like it: https://sketchfab.com/peen.wolf/collections/medieval-paraphernalia

Oooooooohhhhh wow. Thank you. Will try them tomorrow..  that's really nice of you. heart

Just to clarify, i didn't make the props or anything, just curated the collection of stuff i thought was useful for my own purposes.

• Amazing set....goes into my cart pronto.

Well done!

And NOW in my cart... JUHUUUUUUU it's OUT

• NathNath Posts: 2,719

In the cart, checked out, and now I have to wait until I get home tonight to play...