Ds Creative- The Magazine for Daz Studio users!

167891012»

Comments

• Mage 13X13Mage 13X13 Posts: 433

Oh I knew that from the beginning, as I have been registered at Issuu since the first issue of DS Creative. It's just that there are some that do not understand why others have a problem with FaceBook, so I explained it for the second time in this thread. Also, I am letting others know that I won't be swayed by what someone else says about it. My choice is not based on some intangible evidence thrown out there by some nameless person. Rather it is based on my own experience. 

I will also say this: Because I am as cautious as I am concerning the internet, I have had very few problems with hackers and malware. And when I did have trouble, I was able to get it fixed without having to pay a geek squad hundreds of dollars to do it for me. The reason for this is that I did my homework, and learned what to be on the alert for. Granted, I do not nor can I know all there is to know about every type of malware, and every type of hacker; but I learn quickly when a new threat rears its ugly head. I have many friends online and off, that are a big help in identifying new threats, and I always take heed of their warnings.

• GlennFGlennF Posts: 141

I can't download Spritfoxy_TamaraG2F.Is the link bad?

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,678
    GlennF said:

I think the link in the pdf is bad, but on the Issuu site the link is correct. The issuu pdf encoder seems to destroy links sometimes.

• GlennFGlennF Posts: 141

Thanks that worked.

• The discussion of Facebook has run its course, please drop the subject in this thread.

edited August 2015

The discussion of Facebook has run its course, please drop the subject in this thread.

My apologies. I did not mean to go so far with it.

If you do a double carriage entry after the quote, it should separate your comment from the quote. ~Mod

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    GlennF said:

Tried it in 2 different browsers and it doesn't work sad

edited August 2015
    3dLux said:
    GlennF said:

Tried it in 2 different browsers and it doesn't work sad

Did you try from the issuu magazine and not the pdf?

OK, checked, looks like my server was DDOSed and I'm not at home until tuesday. I saw the logs but then it crashed. Someone decided to kill it with overload.

Post edited by Totte on

I'm trying to get the Rose Thorn Staff by Wolfie to download from the Issuu version and it comes us as webpage not found. I am using Chrome as my browser, and do not plan to switch to any other. All the other links work well. It's just this one that is not working. As for the Tamara G2F product, I have that one already downloaded. It seems Issuu is having some trouble with links in the magazines they host. I really want that Staff! It's Awesome! 

• interesting magazine, disappointed that it appears to be view online ony.

interesting magazine, disappointed that it appears to be view online ony.

Actually if you are a registered member at Issuu, you can download the pdf version of any or all of the issues that are available. I have all of them saved in a special folder on my hard drive, as they are a great resource of tutorials that are par excellence! I have learned more about the inner workings of DAZ Studio since the publication was begun, than in all the years I have been using DAZ Studio before! And that speaks volumes about DS Creative!

OK, I got my daughter to reboot the webserver so it's up again.

interesting magazine, disappointed that it appears to be view online ony.

Mostly because there is no one really interested in the $10000 upfront for printing it.

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    Totte said:

OK, I got my daughter to reboot the webserver so it's up again.

Many thanks, Totte; the links work yes cool 

• ToyenToyen Posts: 1,869

Have you considered creating a deviantart page for the magazine? I´d totally add you to my watchlist : )

Toyen said:

Have you considered creating a deviantart page for the magazine? I´d totally add you to my watchlist : )

I would also.

That said there may be security issues with DA, and that would likely also be suject to rules that are undesirable.

• Hi there,

I've just finished reading some of the issue and I really like the tips and the tutorial sections. Is there any possibility of getting a tutorial on geometry shell?

• DrakenborgDrakenborg Posts: 185

(Really sorry about the late post, summer and heat did me in :P we are however back to normal with posting in this forum)
    Welcome to DS Creative Issue 14 the only magazine for DAZ Studio users

http://issuu.com/philatdsc/docs/ds_creative_14
    While we are happy for you to share the above link, please do not download the magazine and share elsewhere, DS Creative should only be available through www.Issuu.com

And the forum wont let me edit the 1st post just so you guys knows :)  

11800212_615253385283333_6038499927513627417_n.jpg
    279 x 395 - 28K
  • DrakenborgDrakenborg Posts: 185

There is a download pdf version 

download screen.jpg
    1070 x 206 - 58K
  • RogerbeeRogerbee Posts: 4,460

Downloaded for later reading.

CHEERS!

This discussion has been closed.