Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2021 (CLOSED)

Comments

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

deeleelaw57 said:

On Guard

Hi! I come to apply for the position of chicken coop guard.

LOL very nice indeed!

• sueyasueya Posts: 826

Winter Lady and her husky

• deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,478

I always liked that outfitit poses and renders so nice and works so well in this great scens. Very Well Done sueya.

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601
    edited March 2021

Even though I missed to participate in most of last year's months and the two first of this year, I'm glad to see the tradtion carry on. It's always interesting to see everyone's different interpretations of the same theme. Good job everyone!

Among Ducky's many talents, is being a master of disguises. Here he has disguised himself to infiltrate a suspisious looking gang of possible cat burglars, but I'm not sure the gang fully buys Ducky's disguise...

FurryDucky.jpg
    2500 x 2000 - 3M
    Post edited by isidorn on
    edited March 2021

But can he purr and meow the proper password. Glad to see you are back isidorn and thanks for bringing ducky, Well Done.

Post edited by deeleelaw57 on
    edited March 2021

Well I'm no Alessandro_AM but here is my fur render;)

The Last Day of Fall

A Gargoylde Hound awe.png
    1600 x 900 - 3M
    Post edited by Sven Dullah on

Ah yes the kind of fur that wears the human. The fur looks good to me, Very well done

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,665

Wonderful beastie, Sven Dullah! Enviro is fittingly surreal.

That furry duck is under intense scrutiny, isidorn. I think is cover is blow. Nice furs!

Tks guys:) And yeah I love the furry duck, made me chucklesmiley

• nattaruknattaruk Posts: 524
    edited March 2021

Lots of lovely furry renders!

Goldberry the Fae attempts to clear a way through the creature's tangled fur by casting the 'hairbrush' spell.

(3Delight, Gimp & Fotosketcher)

Post edited by nattaruk on

Very nice nattaruk, it looks like Goldberry has a big job ahead of her. Don't know what that effect is or how to describe it, maybe a brush stroke, but I like it. Very well done.

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,665
    edited March 2021

Super-Grow 

supergrow.jpg
    1800 x 1800 - 807K
    Post edited by luci45 on
    edited March 2021

She asks him why
    "Why I'm a hairy guy?"

Now that is taking the song 'Hair' (by the Cowsills) to literally. Very Well Done luci45.

Post edited by deeleelaw57 on
  • Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,074

deeleelaw57 said:

On Guard

Hi! I come to apply for the position of chicken coop guard.

Haaa Dee... I'd hire her.  Not that I'd have any chickens left... but she's cute so what does that matter?  LOL.  Very well done!  Thanks for sharing.

sueya said:

Winter Lady and her husky

Ooo sueya... I love it!  That outfit is a great one... and gotta love artwork with animals in it ;)  Even though I'm a cat person... lol.  Thanks for sharing!

isidorn said:

Even though I missed to participate in most of last year's months and the two first of this year, I'm glad to see the tradtion carry on. It's always interesting to see everyone's different interpretations of the same theme. Good job everyone!

Among Ducky's many talents, is being a master of disguises. Here he has disguised himself to infiltrate a suspisious looking gang of possible cat burglars, but I'm not sure the gang fully buys Ducky's disguise...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... We just bought a cat playground for our RL cats this year... They love it!  Not sure how long Ducky will last though... Mine tear apart any stuffed animal they find!  lol.  So glad to have you back Isidorn.  Thanks for joining the fun!

Sven Dullah said:

Well I'm no Alessandro_AM but here is my fur render;)

The Last Day of Fall

WOW Sven.. that fur looks sooooo lifelike.  I love Alessandro's creations.  Thanks for sharing.. (thumbz up!)

nattaruk said:

Goldberry the Fae attempts to clear a way through the creature's tangled fur by casting the 'hairbrush' spell.

Haaa... That's a great take on the challenge Nattaruk... Great concept... and well executed.  Love the sketcher effect.  Thanks for sharing.

nattaruk said:

Oh Luci... I have to agree with Dee... Now I'll be singing that song all night!  "Hair... long beautiful hairrrrrrrrrr!"  Darn you... lol.  Thanks for sharing.

edited March 2021

ok Gang.. my turn... Not that I have any excuses for being late yet again this month... but most of you may know I got a new computer... It took me a while to sort out Daz n DIM... but I think it's sort of back to normal.  Still finding a few snags...  If you read my signature you will know what computer I ended up with ;)  Main thing is.. No more complaining about slow render times or specklies in my artwork.. woo hooot...

This render took longer to put together than it did to simulate the fur and render... Once I got the settings sorted.  It rendered in under 2 minutes.  I think it would have fried my old computer... lol.  Anyway.. ENJOY!

"FUR coat"

FUR coat 1minute 20seconds DONE SIGN.jpg
    1144 x 1144 - 166K
    Post edited by Llola Lane on

Great piece of work Llola Lane, she can wrap me around her any time she wants, she already has me wrapped around her little fiinger.

deeleelaw57 said:

Great piece of work Llola Lane, she can wrap me around her any time she wants, she already has me wrapped around her little fiinger.

Thanks Dee.. I think she's blushing!  ;)

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Llola Lane said:

ok Gang.. my turn... Not that I have any excuses for being late yet again this month... but most of you may know I got a new computer... It took me a while to sort out Daz n DIM... but I think it's sort of back to normal.  Still finding a few snags...  If you read my signature you will know what computer I ended up with ;)  Main thing is.. No more complaining about slow render times or specklies in my artwork.. woo hooot...

This render took longer to put together than it did to simulate the fur and render... Once I got the settings sorted.  It rendered in under 2 minutes.  I think it would have fried my old computer... lol.  Anyway.. ENJOY!

"FUR coat"

Beautiful, what fur did you use?

Fixmypcmike said:

Llola Lane said:

"FUR coat"

Beautiful, what fur did you use?

Hi Mike... it's this poncho with fur on it... https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-real-fur-poncho-for-genesis-8

• ZateticZatetic Posts: 284

Something Weird and Gnu

My entry is more hairy than furry

Llola Lane said:

"FUR coat"

Very nicely done! The girl fur looks great:) Love the compositionyes. Also congrats on your new render rig, 2 min is awesome, me being used to doing overnight renders for anything a little more complex on my (late) 2015 IMac:)

Btw, I forgot to mention I used Garibaldi to generate the beastie fur, as I only have the free LAMH player. Tks for your kind comments:)

Zatetic said:

Something Weird and Gnu

My entry is more hairy than furry

Cool:))

Looks like the zoo inmates escaped again. Very well done Zatetic

Ha...Zatetic   you made me laugh... Love the Llama peeking around the corner... Nice touch ;)  Thanks for sharing!

Sven Dullah said:

Llola Lane said:

"FUR coat"

Very nicely done! The girl fur looks great:) Love the compositionyes. Also congrats on your new render rig, 2 min is awesome, me being used to doing overnight renders for anything a little more complex on my (late) 2015 IMac:)

Btw, I forgot to mention I used Garibaldi to generate the beastie fur, as I only have the free LAMH player. Tks for your kind comments:)

Thanks Sven.. I feel for ya with the old(?) computer... Hubby and I figured I was about due... Specially since I use it so much for my Daz.  I think he got tired of hearing me complain... lol.  

Gotta love Garibaldi... it works great.  (thumbz up)