Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2021 (CLOSED)

Comments

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,074

nattaruk said:

Hi all,

We last saw Goldberry about to cast a 'hairbrush' spell, it worked until the owner of the fur noticed and reacted by having a scratch!

Anyway, here she is, pausing to have a drink before proceeding across the cloth desert.

Title: Cloth

(3Delight, Gimp and Fotosketcher)

Oh I love this idea... Way to think outside the box!  She's got a long trek ahead of her though.  Well done.. Thanks for joining the fun!

Sven Dullah said:

Ok here it is:)

Tragedy

This is very well done Sven.. She really looks like she's underwater... The fabric flows so nicely ;)  Well done.. Thanks for sharing.

I know it's May for some of you out there.. so you MAY add your WOOD artwork when you are able!  We should have LOTS of takers.. Wood is easy peasy!  ;)

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601

Llola Lane said:

I know it's May for some of you out there.. so you MAY add your WOOD artwork when you are able!  We should have LOTS of takers.. Wood is easy peasy!  ;)

the problem will be to keep it within TOS...blush

I've only been using one time use masks (not sure what you call them in English) on the rare occasions I'm going somewhere where there are other people. But there's no escaping laundry! Good one Llola. 

• deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,478
    edited May 2021

Very well done Llola Lane. Never throw out the masks, you never know, you may need a disguise to knock over a piggy bank for your next computer buy.

Post edited by deeleelaw57 on
    edited May 2021

Instead of waiting for the end of the month to avoid the rush I would try to start the rush.

Royalty

Through your trunk runs the sap of royalty for your father was a most Noble Fir.

Royalty.jpg
    1536 x 1344 - 799K
  • Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

deeleelaw57 said:

Instead of waiting for the end of the month to avoid the rush I would try to start the rush.

Royalty

Through your trunk runs the sap of royalty for your father was a most Noble Fir.

Whoa that was fast:)) Nice one...interesting angle and a fun story tooyes

Hmm I might have something in the pipeline...

isidorn said:

Llola Lane said:

the problem will be to keep it within TOS...blush

I've only been using one time use masks (not sure what you call them in English) on the rare occasions I'm going somewhere where there are other people. But there's no escaping laundry! Good one Llola. 

Those are DISPOSABLE masks Isidorn... A little more expensive... but I sew ... so I can make them pretty cheap... But to tell you the truth... I did buy a few from the local animal shelter I volunteer at to help them make some money.  ;)  Plus it's got their logo on it so I advertize every where I go... even church!  :)  Gotta help the animals!

deeleelaw57 said:

Very well done Llola Lane. Never throw out the masks, you never know, you may need a disguise to knock over a piggy bank for your next computer buy.

On nooooooooooo... THIS one is going to have to do for a loooooooong while... I've exceeded my computer allowance... lol

deeleelaw57 said:

Royalty

Waaaaaaaaay to start us off Dee... No pressure to get something posted.. sheesh.. lol.  Wonderful artwork and the story is perfect ;)  Good mama telling about the noble line!

edited May 2021

Lake Village: The Homecoming

The Lake Village awe.png
    1920 x 1080 - 4M
    Post edited by Sven Dullah on

Sven Dullah said:

Oh Sven that is wonderful.. I wanna live there!... well maybe just a vacation.  I'd miss my computer too much... LOL.  Well done!  Thanks for joining the challenge!

Llola Lane said:

Sven Dullah said:

Oh Sven that is wonderful.. I wanna live there!... well maybe just a vacation.  I'd miss my computer too much... LOL.  Well done!  Thanks for joining the challenge!

Tks for your kind words, and you're welcome;) I guess it's a DAZ-free zonelaugh. Wouldn't mind spending a couple of days there...

The only bad thing this is not my home. I like the set up and the sail boat in the background. Very Well Done Sven Dullah.

deeleelaw57 said:

The only bad thing this is not my home. I like the set up and the sail boat in the background. Very Well Done Sven Dullah.

Tks:)

• ZateticZatetic Posts: 284

Wooden Gnu's Wood Canoes

Wouldn't you like a wooden canoe from Wooden Gnu?

edited May 2021

Zatetic said:

Wooden Gnu's Wood Canoes

Wouldn't you like a wooden canoe from Wooden Gnu?

Yes I wood would! Beautiful!!

Post edited by Sven Dullah on
    edited May 2021

I would love to canoe but not with a Gnu as they are extremely poor swimmers and many drown crossing the river on their annual migration. But with that aside, Very well done Zatetic, nice camera angle and lighting.

• nattaruknattaruk Posts: 524
    edited May 2021

Wood Is Wonderful! Loving the renders so far.

Inspired by the Jethro Tull album...

Songs From The Wood

(3Delight, Gimp & Fotosketcher)

Post edited by nattaruk on

nattaruk said:

Wood Is Wonderful! Loving the renders so far.

Inspired by the Jethro Tull album...

Songs From The Wood

Great stuff! And tks for the link, good old Jethro brought back some memories:)

Always liked Jethro Tull, got some really good music. But, it is your art work that is inspirational and Very Well Done.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,206

This dumbass again.

Dim Woodsman

Gordig said:

This dumbass again.

Dim Woodsman

laugh...yes

Yes! The distraction worked now here comes the snatch and grab part of the team. Very well done Gordig the expressions are great on each one.

Oh my... I have not been getting notices of postings again.. grrrrrrrrrrrr  I thought peeps had lost interest in this year's challenge.. but I see that I was wrong... WOW!!! 

Zatetic  I don't have a canoe but I do have a plastic Kayak... Easier to lift and put in the water... But it WOULD be nice to have a canoe too ;)  LOL... Thanks for sharing.

nattaruk Boy do I love Jethro Tull... I forgot all about that album... Thanks for the memories oh.. and artwork too... Splendid tribute!  Thanks for sharing.

Gordig "Look out behind you!!!"  I think he's toast!  He picked the wrong wood to attack!  Well done.  Thanks for sharing.

edited May 2021

ok.... here we go...  Not too last minute but here is my post... A little different than the one I posted at PFDLives... I'm being lazy this month.  ENJOY!!!

"Wood house in a wood frame!"

WOOD house in a Frame DONE SIGN.jpg
    1144 x 1142 - 423K
    Post edited by Llola Lane on

I count one less chicken and the dog does not look as hungry also I like the purple weeds. Very Well Done Llola Lane.

Llola Lane said:

ok.... here we go...  Not too last minute but here is my post... A little different than the one I posted at PFDLives... I'm being lazy this month.  ENJOY!!!

"Wood house in a wood frame!"

Good one Llola Lane, nice composition as always:) 

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,653
    edited May 2021

Here is my addition to The Wood theme!!

This is the first time using the mountain Villa since I got it last year!!!

Showing My First Home.png
    900 x 675 - 1016K
    Post edited by Saphirewild on

Thank you Dee and Sven... I'm glad you enjoyed my artwork

Saph.. I love then I find new things in my runtime that I never knew I had or rendered before.  It's like Christmas.  Well done .. thanks for sharing!