Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2021 (CLOSED)

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,212
  • deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,478
    edited March 2021

And the winner is me, cause I am no where near them. Very good looking render and very well done Gordig.

Post edited by deeleelaw57 on
  • Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,074

Looks familiar Gordig... but we have cats wrestling, each other, on a smaller scale.. lol.  Brothers!!!  

<--laughs at Dee's comment... Dittooooooooooooooooo  Whewwww

Thanks for sharing!

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited May 2021

Ok, my 2nd image for this, first is over at PoserForDummies ...

Fur_02.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 853K
    Post edited by Chohole on

It's a furry watcha-ma-callit!! I agree with kitteh, just to much of not a good thing. But the art work is very well done SimonJM.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

deeleelaw57 said:

And the winner is me, cause I am no where near them. Very good looking render and very well done Gordig.

+1, LOL  

SimonJM said:

Ok, my 2nd image for this, first is over at PoserForDummies ...

This fur artwork is purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect Simon... lol.  Well done!

edited April 2021

Not sure if this is what you had in mind for this months theme but I wanted to get something started before next month.

House of Cloth

Welcome to the House of Cloth where you can purchase the finest silk, satin, Egyptian cotton as well as that all famous other cloth. 

House of Cloth.jpg
    1536 x 1344 - 2M
    Post edited by deeleelaw57 on
    edited April 2021

deeleelaw57 said:

Not sure if this is what you had in mind for this months theme but I wanted to get something started before next month.

House of Cloth

Welcome to the House of Cloth where you can purchase the finest silk, satin, Egyptian cotton as well as that all famous other cloth.

That's perfect Dee... It's really ones own take on the CLOTH theme.  I see I forgot to mention the new month and theme... One and all... concider Dee's artwork the mention ;)  Thanks for starting us off Dee... and for sharing!

Post edited by Llola Lane on
  • Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

deeleelaw57 said:

House of Cloth

yes

This month's challenge is a tough one for sure,I've tried out & scrapped a number of ideas thus far, eventually will come up with something...

Sven Dullah said:

deeleelaw57 said:

House of Cloth

yes

This month's challenge is a tough one for sure,I've tried out & scrapped a number of ideas thus far, eventually will come up with something...

You still have plenty of time Sven ;) 

Ok here it is:)

Tragedy

I hope the tragedy is the dress is going to shrink cause she is way to cute to get hurt. Very well done Sven Dullah I like the floating hair and the bubbles.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,090

Well done, Sven!

Dana

Tks guyssmiley

• nattaruknattaruk Posts: 524

Hi all,

We last saw Goldberry about to cast a 'hairbrush' spell, it worked until the owner of the fur noticed and reacted by having a scratch!

Anyway, here she is, pausing to have a drink before proceeding across the cloth desert.

Title: Cloth

(3Delight, Gimp and Fotosketcher)

Now your thinking out of the box and in the padded room nattaruk. Love the gray cloth with her in color and the overall texture. Very Well Done.

deeleelaw57 said:

Now your thinking out of the box and in the padded room nattaruk. Love the gray cloth with her in color and the overall texture. Very Well Done.

...and I second that:) Nice One!

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601

Well done with the cloth art! It seems to be a tricky subject as there are not many of them yet. I'm working on mine now and make this a placeholder post in case it's not finished in time. I think somewhere in the world it's already May by now.

OMG!!!  I just realized I didn't post a cloth here... (hurry's up and gets working)... Still April for me so I'm not late.. yet... ughh... Sorry gang... Wonderful artworks... I'll comment later.. I gotta git renderin'!  hugzzzzzzzzzz POOF

edited April 2021

Started putting this scene together fairly early, but this month has been so crazy that I'm barely squeaking in under the gun with a fairly lousy, hastily thrown together render.

Frost Bites

"Screw this, I'm moving to the sun."

Frost Bites_post.jpg
    2700 x 4800 - 7M
    Post edited by Gordig on

Gordig said:

Started putting this scene together fairly early, but this month has been so crazy that I'm barely squeaking in under the gun with a fairly lousy, hastily thrown together render.

Frost Bites

Hehe nice one! As a Finn, I can totally relate;)

Why is it the fairly lousy, hastily thrown together renders look so dang good. The only bad part is I am looking at a Christmas scene while roasting here at home with 98+ degrees. But, on the other hand the art is cool and very well done.

Sven Dullah said:

Gordig said:

Frost Bites

Hehe nice one! As a Finn, I can totally relate;)

As a Swede, I can second that. Multiple layers of cloth is good to have when it's cold. 

edited April 2021

It's officially May now where I live, but I don't think it's too late for my render for April? When I first saw the topic Cloth, the phrase "Man of the Cloth" came to mind right away, so I've had a firm idea of what to do. But since it took me the whole month to get started. I had to settle with a simple portrait instead of the initially envisioned action scene.

Man of the Cloth

ManOfTheCloth.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 620K
    Post edited by isidorn on

Looking good isidorn, I am sure I would not argue with his ideals. Stay back ducky he has a carving knife. Very well done.  It is still April 30 were I live and I am sure were our host lives so I would say you are good to go. 

deeleelaw57 said:

Looking good isidorn, I am sure I would not argue with his ideals. Stay back ducky he has a carving knife. Very well done.  It is still April 30 were I live and I am sure were our host lives so I would say you are good to go. 

Definitely America, and I'm tempted to say somewhere in the Tennessee area, so there's still time.

edited May 2021

<--- posts hers quickly before the month ends....

Something we can all relate to in our laundry these days... CLOTH MASKs (can't wait til we can throw them away!)

CLOTH MASKS 2minute 20second render DONE SIGN.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 137K
    Post edited by Llola Lane on

Gordig said:

Frost Bites

Looks awesome to me.. I love night scenes by the fire.. and Christmas is ICEing on the cake!  Get it?  lol.  Well done and thanks for joining the fun!

isidorn said:

It's officially May now where I live, but I don't think it's too late for my render for April? When I first saw the topic Cloth, the phrase "Man of the Cloth" came to mind right away, so I've had a firm idea of what to do. But since it took me the whole month to get started. I had to settle with a simple portrait instead of the initially envisioned action scene.

Man of the Cloth

Not too late... Still April for me (and Daz)... Wonderful Man of the cloth... Wouldn't wanna miss a surmon by him though..  ;)  Thanks sharing!