*Released* Natural Eyes II - Merchant Resource for Genesis 8.1 Male and Females [Commercial]

chevybabe25chevybabe25 Posts: 1,192
edited February 2021 in Daz PA Commercial Products

https://www.daz3d.com/natural-eyes-ii-for-genesis-81-females-and-males

Natural Eyes II is a comprehensive Merchant Resource for the new Genesis 8.1 Male and 8.1 Female. Use this for all your commercial and personal character creations.

Natural Eyes utilizes both the new, improved UV and Daz PBR Skin Shader.  It includes Iray Uber presets, Daz PBR Skin presets, hand-sculpted morphs and maps, and shaping and material settings.

What you get:

60 Iray Uber presets for both 8.1 Male and 8.1 Female

60 Daz PBR Skin presets for the 8.1 Male and the 8.1 Female

1 Unique Hand Sculpted HD Iris Detail Morph for the 8.1 Male and 8.1 Female

1 Unique Hand Sculpted HD Lacrimal Morph for the 8.1 Male and 8.1 Female

2 Unique Hand Sculpted Normal Sclera Maps for the 8.1 Male and 8.1 Female

1 Iris Concave Morph for the 8.1 Male and 8.1 Female

11 Additional Shaping and Material Settings for the 8.1 Male and 8.1 Female

00-Main-Natural Eyes II-Daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 832K
01-Natural Eyes II-Daz3d.jpg
1600 x 1300 - 560K
02-Natural Eyes II-Daz3d.jpg
1600 x 1300 - 501K
03-Natural Eyes II-Daz3d.jpg
1600 x 1300 - 832K
04-Natural Eyes II-Daz3d.jpg
1600 x 1300 - 590K
05-Natural Eyes II-Daz3d.jpg
1600 x 1300 - 691K
06-Natural Eyes II-Daz3d.jpg
1600 x 1300 - 703K
07-Natural Eyes II-Daz3d.jpg
1600 x 1300 - 820K
08-Natural Eyes II-Daz3d.jpg
1600 x 1300 - 535K
09-Natural Eyes II-Daz3d.jpg
1600 x 1300 - 511K
10-Natural Eyes II-Daz3d.jpg
1600 x 1300 - 704K
11-Natural Eyes II-Daz3d.jpg
1600 x 1300 - 1M
Post edited by chevybabe25 on

Comments

• ThyranqThyranq Posts: 584

Already bought this in my head!

This looks fatastic, can't wait to see it in the store!

• seen this on one of your  promos  and though woo  another set  have the 1st one  its  all i use   instant buy from me x

• chevybabe25chevybabe25 Posts: 1,192

Thanks guys :) I was so stoked when I saw those new uvs.  Makes the eyes just so beautiful. Also, if you own the oiginal set, you will be in for a pleasant surprise!

• RenderScot3DRenderScot3D Posts: 167
    edited January 2021

chevybabe25 said:

Thanks guys :) I was so stoked when I saw those new uvs.  Makes the eyes just so beautiful. Also, if you own the oiginal set, you will be in for a pleasant surprise!

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH

Post edited by RenderScot3D on
  • I have been waiting for it for a long time .

I have Natural eyes 1 .

58.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 708K
  • lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,217

So dumb question but would tear geometry morphs be useful?

Not a dumb question.  Could you elaborate more though please? 

I have included, behind the scenes, adjustments to the tears so they will accomodate the hd lacrimal morph. Do you mean something like this?

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,217
    edited January 2021

Maybe if i feel i cant see the tear line enough, morphs to make it larger or move it upwards from the rim of the eyelid could be useful - i dunno im just the ideas man.

Post edited by lilweep on

Ahh I gotcha. Just basic movement morphs would be kinda cool. You never know when you may need to make an adjustment.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,818
    edited January 2021

It looks like a really interesting product and I have already planned to get it, when I can (after it's released naturally lol ), however I am a tad confused about something ... you say it comes with - 60 Daz PBR Skin presets for the 8.1 Male and the 8.1 Female - but I'm unsure what that really means, calling it skin presets make me think of skins for bodies, which I'm assuming it isn't since the product is for eyes. But I felt the need to ask just to clear up my own confusion :)

Post edited by Carola O on
  • can i use it on G8.0 ??

So with new 8.1 update, Daz has introduced their own shader with how they feel things should be set up. So I included 60 presets for both male and female with that new shader.  In my experiments they seem to render a little quicker but they are not nearly as nice as the iray ones.

The RED Crown said:

can i use it on G8.0 ??

Nope. 8.1 only. But the cool thing is, that just like in my promos, you can load your old g8 characters and apply these. So you really get the best of both worlds.

• chevybabe25 said:

The RED Crown said:

can i use it on G8.0 ??

Nope. 8.1 only. But the cool thing is, that just like in my promos, you can load your old g8 characters and apply these. So you really get the best of both worlds.

sad 

Whats up with the sad face? 8.1 is so much better! And she uses all your old stuff, minus the eyes and expressions.

• I dont use 8.1 .

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,001

Thyranq said:

Already bought this in my head!

This looks fatastic, can't wait to see it in the store!

Couldn't have said it any better! I use Natural Eyes all the time! Can't wait to use these ones now!

The RED Crown said:

I dont use 8.1 .

But now you will have a reason.  If it is an upgrade thing, I believe she will work in older versions. You just won't be able to utilize the new shader system.

Thanks Fenix :)

• Natural Eyes 1 has been my go-to for eye-morphs and effects for a good while now. Even if I use different iris colours, I will ALWAYS try to use the Natural Eyes normals and other settings with them to get the eyes to look more real. Even made custom eyematerials for Daz Dog 8 to mimick Natural Eyes 1 XD

So, this is MORE than welcome.

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

Loved Natural Eyes I. This is an instabuy as well.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

RenderScot said:

seen this on one of your  promos  and though woo  another set  have the 1st one  its  all i use   instant buy from me x

Same here. Can't wait! :D 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049
    I'm leery though, because the gray ring problem in the previous version was never fixed. When products aren't supported, I hesitate to pay for a new version.

Thanks Guys :)

Barbult i remember stating that I would do my best to get rid of that gray ring if I could do it in a timely manner.  Unfortunately the universe was against me on this one.  Low poly geometry, unforgiving uvs, too many options that not only altered the outcome but would make it impossible to fix. What it did need was a huge overhaul with the perfect solution, that I never found.  In my honest opinion the eyes should have never been split like that on a uv.  

I should add.. the new uvs on 8.1 are done the way they should have been in the first place. The iris blends into the sclera the way it should. 

• the eyering was an issue of the g8 uv and geometry and it was visible on almost every eye depending on light and angle. Chevybabe includes a ton of options and settings for all the products. Natural eyes is fabulous and was a go-to for G8, now that G8.1 has new UV maps the eyes look even more amazing, and this'll be a must have. 

Not to mention, Chevybabe is one of the few incredible PAs who includes tutorials on how to use all her Merchant resources as well as hair styles, and even gives extra support. 

Daz will always need PAs who are on frontline of 3D content and new technology that lets us do more.

I say this as one of the "potato computer" testers.... I have an old old computer. I still use Daz Studio 4.11 (heck, I even have a copy of 2.5... HA) but also use the newest version of 4.15 because G8.1 has really lovely new shaders. And the uv map alone is worth it. Thank you Chevybabe!

• jd641jd641 Posts: 419
    edited January 2021

chevybabe25 said:

So with new 8.1 update, Daz has introduced their own shader with how they feel things should be set up. So I included 60 presets for both male and female with that new shader.  In my experiments they seem to render a little quicker but they are not nearly as nice as the iray ones.

Hmm so the new PBR shader is the default shader that comes with 8.1/V 8.1? I'm quite impressed with it, they did a good job.

I love the initial release of Natural eyes, I use it on ever single render I do... hated the grey ring with a passion but I found ways to minimize it. I'm just looking to use the iray/pbr shader that will give me the most realistic outcome possible.

BTW Is there a chance that owners of the first Natural Eyes can get a small discount? wink

Post edited by jd641 on

The new pbr shader is beautiful, and I believe that there will be uses for both of these shaders depending on lighting conditions or needs. 

BTW Is there a chance that owners of the first Natural Eyes can get a small discount? wink

Because I love all of my customers, yes, there will be a discount for those of you that own the original set :)   

• jd641jd641 Posts: 419

chevybabe25 said:

The new pbr shader is beautiful, and I believe that there will be uses for both of these shaders depending on lighting conditions or needs. 

BTW Is there a chance that owners of the first Natural Eyes can get a small discount? wink

Because I love all of my customers, yes, there will be a discount for those of you that own the original set :)   

Even if there wasn't, this is a day one insta-buy for me. NE is such an awesome product I couldn't image going foward with 8.1 without it! The discount is just a wonderful bonus. :)

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

@jd641 "ven if there wasn't, this is a day one insta-buy for me. "  "The discount is just a wonderful bonus."

True that.