2021 Sales thread cont: Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,323
    edited June 2021

diogenese19348 said:

Z On the Laptop Prop and Poses for Genesis 8 and Genesis 8.1

Vintage Styles for Verse Clothing Sets

and a gift certificate.

I haven't tried a different cart, but I don't see anything there that would trip anything at Paypal

This is the exact message I am getting:

Your PayPal transaction could not be processed at this time

I just successfully completed a PayPal transaction with these in my cart:

https://www.daz3d.com/magnificent-magnolia-trees

https://www.daz3d.com/emily-hd-for-genesis-81-female

and a gift certificate

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • It may be something at my end then.  I'll try again and if it doesn't work I'll use a credit card.

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886

Vintage Styles for Verse Clothing Sets is one of the items I got with the card, so that one shouldn't have any issues with pp.

• diogenese19348 said:

I've been getting a "Your Paypal Transaction cannot be processed at this time" message.  Is there a problem with Paypal or just DAZ's connection to it, and if there is, any idea when it will be fixed?

I had that, too, when I purchased a gift card earlier today.

Some issues I've noticed:

Old Street Bike goes from 3.30 to 3.56 when added to cart. Haven't checked if others increase.

Items You May Have Missed don't seem to do anything; the discount doesn't work. Also, is that all there is supposed to be to it? 20% off full price if you get 3+ of them?

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,261

ioonrxoon said:

Old Street Bike goes from 3.30 to 3.56 when added to cart. Haven't checked if others increase.

Items You May Have Missed don't seem to do anything; the discount doesn't work. Also, is that all there is supposed to be to it? 20% off full price if you get 3+ of them?

I just bought it for $3.21 

There's also this bit on friends of sale.

Get an EXTRA 10% OFF¥* when you buy any Debut or Still New Release
    PC+ Members: Get an EXTRA 10% OFF¥

edited June 2021

It's $3.21 if you have 2 new items as the discount kicks in. But if you add it alone it's 3.56. With the 15% applied it should be 2.80.

Post edited by ioonrxoon on
  • BlueFingersBlueFingers Posts: 824

ioonrxoon said:

Similar issue with Hellenic for Genesis 3 Female(s), goes from 3.92 on the page to 4.99 in the cart.

ShopIssue06142021.png
    1261 x 979 - 423K
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    edited June 2021

Old Street Bike is 3.56 and if you purchase a second new from tonight, it would drop to 3.21 if you're a PC member.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on

BlueFingers said:

ioonrxoon said:

Similar issue with Hellenic for Genesis 3 Female(s), goes from 3.92 on the page to 4.99 in the cart.

You guys need to tell us which part of the sale an item comes from so we minimize searching, plus what are the conditions surrrounding the item and what items, if any were required, did you have in the cart to meet these requirements.

There are no conditions, there are the prices listed in store. If it's supposed to be 3.56, then it shouldn't show 3.30 in the sales page.

Clipboard02.jpg
    361 x 515 - 78K
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155

Old Street Bike is 3.56 and if you purchase a second new from tonight, it would drop to 3.21 if you're a PC member.

That is a new release today and the sale page shows the price as $3.30. It only becomes $3.56 when you put it in the cart. We were told this discrepancy between stoe and cart wouldn't happen with the new store. It does.

barbult said:

Cris Palomino said:

That is a new release today and the sale page shows the price as $3.30. It only becomes $3.56 when you put it in the cart. We were told this discrepancy between stoe and cart wouldn't happen with the new store. It does.

Will report it.

And I was referring to the Hellenic item which doesn't look to be new.

It's the same for Hellenic, it's 3.92 in store and 4.99 in cart.

Clipboard02.jpg
    919 x 169 - 93K
    Clipboard01.jpg
    967 x 157 - 31K

Can anyone confirm that it is only the PC item, Old Bike, that has the discrepancy in the debut items? I'm not seeing it happen with the PA items.

ioonrxoon said:

It's the same for Hellenic, it's 3.92 in store and 4.99 in cart.

Which part of the sale is this listed in please?

edited June 2021

It's not part of any sale, it's the regular listing price on the site. Seems to happen to all pc+ items, they all go up in cart. Some examples: atve Oddity goes from 2.74 to 2.97, CB Cento from 3.84 to 4.89 and so on.

Post edited by ioonrxoon on
  • BlueFingersBlueFingers Posts: 824
    edited June 2021

Cris Palomino said:

BlueFingers said:

ioonrxoon said:

You guys need to tell us which part of the sale an item comes from so we minimize searching, plus what are the conditions surrrounding the item and what items, if any were required, did you have in the cart to meet these requirements.

The Hellenic outfit is only part of the "PC+ Members Only 45% OFF Daz Originals" sale and it's a PC+ item, no other sale conditions apply as far as I can see. If you are PC+ and you pop it in the cart you should see the same result. I'm sorry Cris, I'll try to be a bit clearer next time.

Post edited by BlueFingers on

Okk so maybe the problem is with some all the PC items. I'll report this. Thanks for the reponses.

• run4realrun4real Posts: 94
    edited June 2021

I paid $3.56 just now for the Old Street Bike, but 0.26 cent is no big deal, what the hey!

Post edited by run4real on
  • run4realrun4real Posts: 94

I just rendered the Old Street Bike and with all the rigged and movable parts, $3.56 is the same like I got it for free, what a great bike for the price!

• These products cost more in cart when compared with their product pages, what is the correct price?

https://www.daz3d.com/forsaken-village-and-construction-set

https://www.daz3d.com/the-torch-and-construction-kit

• It does look as if there is an issue with PC pricing in general. This has been reported - we don't know which prices are correct.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,079
    edited June 2021

I am having trouble with my monthly PC coupons.  Here is an example of the PA coupon not working.  I've copied/pasted and manually entered the coupon.  I think the item is eligible and I've tried on more than one.

PC Coupon Not Working.jpg
    1643 x 595 - 71K
    Post edited by Diomede on
  • KinichKinich Posts: 857
    edited June 2021

Diomede said:

I am having trouble with my monthly PC coupons.  Here is an example of the PA coupon not working.  I've copied/pasted and manually entered the coupon.  I think the item is eligible and I've tried on more than one.

You need to spend more, the PA coupon is $6 off $18 minimum spend, new and Fastgrab items don't count. The PC coupon is off Daz Originals only but works on New items.

Post edited by Kinich on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155

barbult said:

Cris Palomino said:

Will report it.

Huh? I quoted you right in this message. You said Old Street Bike, not Hellenjc. But whatever. All PC+ have price discrepancy in store vs cart I guess, and it has been reported.
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,079

@Kinich - thank you for the catch.  I must have tried to use the coupon before I had my coffeee.  Oops.

barbult said:

Cris Palomino said:

barbult said:

Cris Palomino said:

Will report it.

Huh? I quoted you right in this message. You said Old Street Bike, not Hellenjc. But whatever. All PC+ have price discrepancy in store vs cart I guess, and it has been reported.

I picked up the wrong quote. Sorry. It was meant for a different post, not by you.

barbult said:

Cris Palomino said:

The PC+ pricing should be corrected now.

This discussion has been closed.