Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

Comments

• jag11 said:

What hair is that?

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,860

This character looks so much like Famke Janssen.. https://www.daz3d.com/p3d-fara-for-victoria-8 The creator said that's what she was going for, so pretty!

I see a likeness too.

jag11 said:

Excellent likeness.

• outrider42outrider42 Posts: 3,679

Alina is spot on, she instantly strikes me as Jolie even with totally different hair and outfits.

BTW, has anybody ever tried counting how many Jolie inspired characters there are for Daz? We should make a betting pool on it or something.

• BTW, has anybody ever tried counting how many Jolie inspired characters there are for Daz? We should make a betting pool on it or something.

She's gotta be the most commonly cloned actor by a long shot.

Alina is spot on, she instantly strikes me as Jolie even with totally different hair and outfits.

BTW, has anybody ever tried counting how many Jolie inspired characters there are for Daz? We should make a betting pool on it or something.

I did once, but many are no longer available. She is definately the most morphed in the Poserverse.

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,823

"I have a Kyle morph but it's for Michael 3.  I know there's a way to transfer morphs from Generation 4 figures to the various 
    Genesis figures but I'm not sure it can be done with M3. "

Hi if you have the GENX 2 plugin and all of the Millenuim3 support files 
    you should be able to move Mike 3 shapes at least up to Genesis 3

Here is one of my all time favorite face morphs for victoria 3 by "Blackhearted"

Below is the Genesis 2 female with that same
    morph animated in Daz and rendered in Maxon C4D 

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,823

LOL !!
    I have an Old "Angelina" morph for the vestigial Daz Victoria 2surprise

• posfanposfan Posts: 19

This gal really reminds me of someone, I can't decide if it's one of the mad Men actresses? She's so familiar!! https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/saffron-for-g8f/123048 or maybe the Wicked Witch from Once Upon a Time? https://i.pinimg.com/736x/14/50/1f/14501f2cfc336ccd5130805438ff2730--hair-lengths-my-hair.jpg

With the name and her look, I say the vendor was going after a young Saffron Burrows.

• lwaveslwaves Posts: 238

There can be no doubt with this one. I'm kinda surprised that it's so exact. Not complaining though.

I present to you Jared Padalecki aka Sam Winchester:
    https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/phx-sean-for-michael-8/123391/

I wonder if Jensen/Dean is on the way (not counting earlier generation figures), maybe Misha/Castiel too? I hope so.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,382
    lwaves said:

There can be no doubt with this one. I'm kinda surprised that it's so exact. Not complaining though.

I wonder if Jensen/Dean is on the way (not counting earlier generation figures), maybe Misha/Castiel too? I hope so.

Whoa! Phoenix1966 pretty much nailed him! Most impressive!

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,652
    lwaves said:

Thanks, folks. If you look at the last promo image, you catch a glimpse of the next two in the unofficial series.

lwaves said:

Thanks, folks. If you look at the last promo image, you catch a glimpse of the next two in the unofficial series.

Awesome! I'm so glad to see you doing characters for Genesis 8! :D

lwaves said:

Thanks. smiley

Coming back at this point, it made sense to move forward with the most recent incarnation of figures. I have to admit I do like the Iray render engine quite a bit in Daz Studio, too.

lwaves said:

Thanks. smiley

Coming back at this point, it made sense to move forward with the most recent incarnation of figures. I have to admit I do like the Iray render engine quite a bit in Daz Studio, too.

Sean's skin texture looks amazing as does the morph. I've only made two purchase from Rendo but dang you make it tempting! lol I hope we see more of your new work here at Daz as well. :) 

Wecome Back! laugh

lwaves said:

Thanks. smiley

Sean's skin texture looks amazing as does the morph. I've only made two purchase from Rendo but dang you make it tempting! lol I hope we see more of your new work here at Daz as well. :) 

Wecome Back! laugh

Thanks so much!

Sean's got some handy fibermesh options, too. Expect to find the rest of the "family" over there and original characters here. 

• JessaiiJessaii Posts: 845

Such a brilliant job so excited to see the rest! You really did a great likeness wishing you lots and lots of sales! 

• lwaveslwaves Posts: 238
    lwaves said:

Oh cool, I missed that promo. I see we get not-Negan too. I really hope you consider Misha/Castiel as well, my girl has a crush on him and will snap this collection up once I show her.. Should I be worried? Hahaha!

• JUJUJUJU Posts: 1,126
    lwaves said:

Love you for this! I think you make much people very happy! In my Dazoholic FB-group I posted the link to "Sean" an they called "I want the brother, too!" and "I want their dad...!" and then I saw this hint at the last promo! Hope to reunion the familiy in my Library soon! Thank you so much!

Silver said:

Such a brilliant job so excited to see the rest! You really did a great likeness wishing you lots and lots of sales! 

Thanks so much for the kind wishes!

This character was a labor of love and a sadly sentimental one. About four years ago, Jo (StudioArtVartanian) and I talked about collaborating on these particular characters but held off because there are M4 versions already in the marketplace. Then events prevented me from doing this kind of work until recently and, more tragically, Jo passed away last year. I still miss her. The timing just came together this fall for me to do what she and I had talked about all those years ago with a new figure and it seemed kind of fitting. These guys are dedicated to her memory, skill and talent. 

lwaves said:
    lwaves said:

Oh cool, I missed that promo. I see we get not-Negan too. I really hope you consider Misha/Castiel as well, my girl has a crush on him and will snap this collection up once I show her.. Should I be worried? Hahaha!

I will probably just do the ones you've seen. Creatively speaking, I'm finding figures that loosely resemble a known person kind of limiting for me. And you probably should be worried. laugh

JUJU said:
    lwaves said:

Love you for this! I think you make much people very happy! In my Dazoholic FB-group I posted the link to "Sean" an they called "I want the brother, too!" and "I want their dad...!" and then I saw this hint at the last promo! Hope to reunion the familiy in my Library soon! Thank you so much!

Glad you're excited! The others are on the way, but those versions in that promo are very much works in progress. I want to make sure they're just right before releasing them. 

• posfan said:

This gal really reminds me of someone, I can't decide if it's one of the mad Men actresses? She's so familiar!! https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/saffron-for-g8f/123048 or maybe the Wicked Witch from Once Upon a Time? https://i.pinimg.com/736x/14/50/1f/14501f2cfc336ccd5130805438ff2730--hair-lengths-my-hair.jpg

With the name and her look, I say the vendor was going after a young Saffron Burrows.

I can see that, but something about the image with the smile reminds me of someone else..

•  

SOOOO excited! I am in love with this character, had to buy him even though I usually don't render with males, but for these, I definitely have to ante up :-) Put me down for a Misha if you ever do more of these in the future!

SOOOO excited! I am in love with this character, had to buy him even though I usually don't render with males, but for these, I definitely have to ante up :-) Put me down for a Misha if you ever do more of these in the future!

I'm very glad to hear you're pleased with him. Look for "brother" and "dad" to show up eventually. And, perhaps a devilish fellow, too.

• SOOOO excited! I am in love with this character, had to buy him even though I usually don't render with males, but for these, I definitely have to ante up :-) Put me down for a Misha if you ever do more of these in the future!

I'm very glad to hear you're pleased with him. Look for "brother" and "dad" to show up eventually. And, perhaps a devilish fellow, too.

yay! Can't wait! Gotta go find a shirt for Sam..

edited October 2017

Gotta go find a shirt for Sam..

Why? wink

Kidding (mostly) aside, I used H&C Checkered Shirt Outfit for Genesis 3 Male(s) and then followed SickleYield's helpful tutorial to adjust it to work with Michael 8.

Post edited by Phoenix1966 on
  • SOOOO excited! I am in love with this character, had to buy him even though I usually don't render with males, but for these, I definitely have to ante up :-) Put me down for a Misha if you ever do more of these in the future!

Gotta go find a shirt for Sam..

Why? wink

Kidding (mostly) aside, I used H&C Checkered Shirt Outfit for Genesis 3 Male(s) and then followed SickleYield's helpful tutorial to adjust it to work with Michael 8.

I do enjoy the rare Sam shirtless scenes..thanks for creating such a gorgeous man to look at, and thanks for the link!

Just got Sean last night...I'm so giddy and cannot wait for his brother! And Phoenix, I know you said you're not likely to work on Cass, but I thought I'd just throw in another vote for Cass as well. :-)

This discussion has been closed.