Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

Comments

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,652
    edited November 2017

I always thought Ophelia 7 was supposed to be Lucy Lawless.

Post edited by Phoenix1966 on
  • I always thought Ophelia 7 was supposed to be Lucy Lawless.

That has always been my opinion as well. 

For Vanessa Ives (Eva Green), Genevieve 7 has always had my eye.

• gederix said:

On the digital creations celebs, CS03 is definitely adriana lima, one of the more popular/famous victoria secret models, not allessandro ambrosio (another VS model).

Agree on the other 2, kim K and Megan Fox.

If he does a jasmine tookes Ill buy it.

Neither one is a perfect fit, but the eyebrows and skin texture match Allessandro far better than Adriana. The shape of their eyes is very close to CS03, in neither case do the lips match perfectly. They have similar jawlines. The iris color is a match for Adriana, but that is only the default promo picture. 

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,382
    edited November 2017
    Gregorius said:

I'll probably keep this one for my own use rather than releasing it as a freebie, unless the demand for her exceeds my expectations.  She started out as a Disney Channel starlet, and I don't think she's become very well known beyond that fanbase yet.  The only reason I know of her is because I'm something of a Brisney (a term I coined; like a Brony, except for Disney Channel instead of My Little Pony).  She has made brief appearances on more mature and mainstream shows such as Private Practice.  The target's name is Debby Ryan.

That is pretty good! I really see a strong resemblance. Nicely done! yes

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • gederixgederix Posts: 390
    gederix said:

On the digital creations celebs, CS03 is definitely adriana lima, one of the more popular/famous victoria secret models, not allessandro ambrosio (another VS model).

Agree on the other 2, kim K and Megan Fox.

If he does a jasmine tookes Ill buy it.

Neither one is a perfect fit, but the eyebrows and skin texture match Allessandro far better than Adriana. The shape of their eyes is very close to CS03, in neither case do the lips match perfectly. They have similar jawlines. The iris color is a match for Adriana, but that is only the default promo picture. 

Except for the fact that the overall physical shape of the body in no way resembles ambrosio but very closely matches lima, as well as the shape of the head, quite different in real life, textures notwithstanding. To me Adriana Lima just jumps out, the resemblance is 'obvious', I do not see ambrosio at all, but no worries, not worth arguing over.

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,552

Has anyone seen a Tom Hiddleston (Marvel's Loki) likeness anywhere?  I've tried to make my own a few times using dials, and I just don't seem to have any talent for it.

• Has anyone seen a Tom Hiddleston (Marvel's Loki) likeness anywhere?  I've tried to make my own a few times using dials, and I just don't seem to have any talent for it.

I want this really badly too. I'll have to make one myself eventually.

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,407

Has anyone seen a Tom Hiddleston (Marvel's Loki) likeness anywhere?  I've tried to make my own a few times using dials, and I just don't seem to have any talent for it.

I want this really badly too. I'll have to make one myself eventually.

The closest literal character is Henrika's Trickster for M4 at Cgbytes...

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,860

Here's a link:

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=95818&AID=666

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,552
    edited December 2017
    nDelphi said:

Here's a link:

That's certainly inspired by him, but it looks more like a caracature than his actual likeness.  I'm looking for something a bit more realistic.  But thank you both for the suggestion!!

Post edited by Fae3D on
  • nDelphi said:

Here's a link:

That's certainly inspired by him, but it looks more like a caracature than his actual likeness.  I'm looking for something a bit more realistic.  But thank you both for the suggestion!!

That one's always reminded me of Willem Dafoe.

• jenniferhugheyjenniferhughey Posts: 404
    edited December 2017

Anyone think that Aisling  for Charlotte looks a lot like Adelaide kane from reign and OUAT? Maybe its the brows?

reign-hanging-swords-adelaide-kane-mary1.jpg
    1400 x 800 - 293K
    aisling_main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 202K
    Post edited by jenniferhughey on
  • GoggerGogger Posts: 2,385

Did this without reference images, but always thought EJ Graciana reminded me of SOMEONE...  Add 'Flirty Hair' and BAM!  FLOTUS Stunt Double!

FS_FLOTUS_Stuntdouble2_3D_Erik_Pedersen.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 270K
  • OMG Phoenix1966's Dan (Dean Winchester) is out!!!! Been stalking the other store for about a month now, lol. That is all.

• OMG Phoenix1966's Dan (Dean Winchester) is out!!!! Been stalking the other store for about a month now, lol. That is all.

I KNOW! So excited! In my cart now..

• EJ Janis looks a lot like Nastassja Kinski to me.

CS01 is Megan Fox, I asked.

• SamutSamut Posts: 50

Does anyone know of a good likeness for Jordana Brewster (Fast and the Furious)?

• I just completed this look-a-like using the Genesis 8 model as a base.  First one is my character.  Second image is a photo of Grace Park. 

20486BEE-FAA8-4A43-ACB0-1564C5CDA520.png
    1000 x 1294 - 2M
    E5D317E5-7378-49D4-B1BA-C8B86495E08A.jpeg
    320 x 395 - 46K
  • I always thought Ophelia 7 was supposed to be Lucy Lawless.

Good call!!

• Attempt at Jennifer Connelly with Vicki8 dialed morphs. Vhyktoria's 'Marion skin' for V4. More tweaking needed.

jen con.jpg
    900 x 880 - 285K
  • PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,321
    Samut said:

Does anyone know of a good likeness for Jordana Brewster (Fast and the Furious)?

Well, I tried... (reference: The Faculty)

JB G3F.jpg
    707 x 1000 - 451K
  • SamutSamut Posts: 50

Hey, that's pretty good! Is that just with dials?

• PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,321
    Samut said:

Hey, that's pretty good! Is that just with dials?

If you mean me, yes. It's all dialed in. If I remember, I reddened the subsurface a bit to match her skintone.

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,405
    edited December 2017

has anyone seen, does anyone know about a lookalike of Kyle Mac?

answering my own post haha.. guys, is it me and those xmas % deluding my senses.. or does Lucas 8 really look like him? (with minimal nose & maybe eyes retouches once i bought G8M face morphs)
    Post edited by manekiNeko on
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

has anyone ever come across a morph for Jewel Staite? Image references here (Kaylee from Firefly). Preferably G3F but G2F would be ok. 

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,860

One person that I remember on this thread and two others mentioned to me that they see a resemblance to Jewel Staite in Hazel for Genesis 3.

https://www.daz3d.com/hazel-for-genesis-3-female

oh yes, i can see the resemblance in the full front pics! thanks. I'll put that on the wishlist. I was going to do a "fan" pic for my brother, so I was hoping to find a free morph but I'll see what I can find. :) Thank you. 

nDelphi said:

One person that I remember on this thread and two others mentioned to me that they see a resemblance to Jewel Staite in Hazel for Genesis 3.

https://www.daz3d.com/hazel-for-genesis-3-female

• rrrrajrrrraj Posts: 3

There is a searchable database of 100's of celebrity lookalikes at http://pixelsizzle.com/3d-models/

pixelsizzle.com Celebrity 3d model database

thanks! no luck unfortunately :( 

rrraj said:

There is a searchable database of 100's of celebrity lookalikes at http://pixelsizzle.com/3d-models/

pixelsizzle.com Celebrity 3d model database

This discussion has been closed.