Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

Comments

• eyet33theyet33th Posts: 112
    edited November 2017
    Gregorius said:

Here's another WIP of mine for G8M.  I'm not sure how close I am, so let's see how many of you can at least guess who this is.

he looks like he ain't nothin' but a hound dog to me :D

Post edited by Chohole on
  • tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,543
    edited November 2017

Here's another WIP of mine for G8M.  I'm not sure how close I am, so let's see how many of you can at least guess who this is.

Gregorius said:

Elvis?

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,837
    edited November 2017

Lately, Most Digital Creations (Adam Thwaites) has started on a line of 'Celebrity' figures, which I assume are look-a-likes of real celebrities. Perhaps wisely, Adam doesn't identify the celebrities in question, so that their lawyers can't descend on him waving cease-and-desist orders. I guess you're just supposed to know who is who.

Because I know nothing about celebrities (and am mildly prosopagnosic to boot), I don't recognize any of them. This is a reflection on me, rather than Adam's modeling/texturing skills, but I'm curious to know who the various figures are supposed to be. Has anyone successfully identified them?

• lomteclomtec Posts: 11

CS02 clearly looks like Kim Kard*ass*ian - I love Adam for this, as an old lookalike for V4 didn't work in daz. From bottom to legs she had a break that never looked good. Now Kim is in my team ;)

CS03 by my son was identified as Jennifer *Panem* (Lowrence) [forgive me the spelling, I just have the same worries like Adam might have]

but I still wonder who might be CS01, any hints?

gosh, i don't see J-Law at all in CS03. CS03's cheeks are far too flat (on z-axis), and she has a very prominent gap in her front teeth which Jennifer Lawrence doesn't have. i don't have a better suggestion for who it is though XD

CS01 is definitely Megan Fox!

• lomteclomtec Posts: 11
    edited November 2017

thanks, that's what my older son told me on CS01, too. Still share your doubt on CS03, but there are photos of her indeed that look quite similar, so I saw why my younger son had this idea. Let's see what the rest of the world thinks...

Post edited by lomtec on
  • posfanposfan Posts: 19

CS03 could be model Allessandra Ambrosio; don't see J. Lawrence in her at all.

• Thanks for your guesses, Eyet33th and Tdkrobert.  You were both correct!  That tells me I'm at least in the ballpark!

• Allesandra Ambrosio is an excellent choice. I'm not familiar with her but looking at Google closeups it seems fairly obvious. The shape of the eyes certainly as well as the skin texture on the face. Even the open-mouthed pose. She rarely seems to realize her lips can touch. I hope Adam does more likenesses, hopefully of more recognizeable individuals. He does have a flair.

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,860

Lately, Most Digital Creations (Adam Thwaites) has started on a line of 'Celebrity' figures, which I assume are look-a-likes of real celebrities. Perhaps wisely, Adam doesn't identify the celebrities in question, so that their lawyers can't descend on him waving cease-and-desist orders. I guess you're just supposed to know who is who.

I have a tough time figuring them out, as well, always have, even the V4 stuff.

this automatic logout is so annoying, you have to login and then you can't even click "back" to go to the page you wanted to go to, you have to type it in again manually.

ANYWAY here is my latest update to my Nicki Minaj character. with bangs because i think that style is more "her", and without bangs to show her eyebrows. mostly dialspin, plus Biscuits dimples morphs, custom eyebrows and makeup. one of the real keys i found to making it look like her is that i realized Nicki Minaj plucks her lower eyelashes! with lower eyelashes she looks completely different!

• GregoriusGregorius Posts: 397
    edited November 2017

Here are two test renders of Elvis after some moderate revision, this time with a bit more interesting lighting and posing.

Elvis3.jpg
    900 x 900 - 404K
    Elvis5.jpg
    900 x 900 - 278K
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,076

I see that little cleft or dimple on his nose tip. Looks good. Wow

• PudgyPudgy Posts: 66

Benicio for Genesis 3 Male looks like Tom Ellis who plays Lucifer on TV in the second promo on the product page.. maybe a little off on the nose..

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/benicio-for-genesis-3-male/121602/

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,837

By the way, Angela for V4/S4, which is one of the current Black Friday/Cyber Monday freebies (for, I think, another couple of hours) is -- I believe -- intended to be a celebrity look-a-like. If you're collecting celebrities in your runtime, you might want to grab that one.

• gederixgederix Posts: 390
    edited November 2017

On the digital creations celebs, CS03 is definitely adriana lima, one of the more popular/famous victoria secret models, not allessandro ambrosio (another VS model).

Agree on the other 2, kim K and Megan Fox.

If he does a jasmine tookes Ill buy it.

Post edited by gederix on

By the way, Angela for V4/S4, which is one of the current Black Friday/Cyber Monday freebies (for, I think, another couple of hours) is -- I believe -- intended to be a celebrity look-a-like. If you're collecting celebrities in your runtime, you might want to grab that one.

yes she's Snooki

• GregoriusGregorius Posts: 397
    edited November 2017

I'll probably keep this one for my own use rather than releasing it as a freebie, unless the demand for her exceeds my expectations.  She started out as a Disney Channel starlet, and I don't think she's become very well known beyond that fanbase yet.  The only reason I know of her is because I'm something of a Brisney (a term I coined; like a Brony, except for Disney Channel instead of My Little Pony).  She has made brief appearances on more mature and mainstream shows such as Private Practice.  The target's name is Debby Ryan.

Tara.jpg
    900 x 900 - 488K

Do girls that young get collegen injections in their lips? I'm guessing that is Britney Spears but I don't now for sure.

• If you're talking to me, Nonesuch00, I identified the target celebrity in my above post.  It's Debby Ryan.

edited November 2017
    Gregorius said:

If you're talking to me, Nonesuch00, I identified the target celebrity in my above post.  It's Debby Ryan.

Oh, I thought was Britney's character's name on the Brisney Channel TV show she was on. Thanks.

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
  • AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416
    edited November 2017

I'm a fan of the show Penny dreadful, VH Kyra by Godin, looks almost identical to Vanessa Ives.   

Godin Kyra.jpg
    795 x 533 - 247K
    Post edited by AJ2112 on

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,860
    Awesomefb said:

I'm a fan of the show Penny dreadful, VH Kyra by Godin, looks almost identical to Vanessa Ives.   

That one is intentional. It is suppose to be her.

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited November 2017

Cool post! I have tons of TV show series characters I made. Anyone recognize these?

GilligansCatch6.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 894K
    Post edited by music2u4u on
    music2u4u said:

Cool post! I have tons of TV show series characters I made. Anyone recognize these

Very cool. 

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,597

Did poor Mary-Ann have an encounter with the "galactic barrier" from Star Trek ("Where No Man Has Gone Before")?  Her eyes look silvery and featureless.  ;)

Sincerely,

Bill

Candice Patton

Danielle Nicolet

Stefania Ferrario

Jessie J

minor rework on my Nicki Minaj

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,382

Is it just me or does Ophelia 7 look a lot like "Tiger" from Future Man?

nDelphi said:
    Awesomefb said:

That one is intentional. It is suppose to be her.

Thanks, had no idea smiley

This discussion has been closed.