Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

Comments

• TJohn said:

Okay guys and gals.  Need some help here.  Looking for a model that at least resembles if not down right looks like a young Lauren Bacall.  We are talking late 40's/early 50's Bacall here when she was maried to Bogie.  I already have a hair that is dead on and have a figure in mind for the body, just need a face that is killer Bacall with "The Look" {Bacall fans will know what I mean by The Look}.  Preferrably G8 or G8

So G8 then?

G3 or G8.  I don't have add ons to convert earlier characters to G3 or G8.

• Rev2019Rev2019 Posts: 167
    edited August 2020
    gollor42 said:

Is it just me or does Cherubit's Rose HD from today's sale look very familiar?

Cherubit Rose HD

Daryl hannah as young or maybe Mackenzie Davis?

Post edited by Rev2019 on
  • fred9803fred9803 Posts: 1,564

Okay guys and gals.  Need some help here.  Looking for a model that at least resembles if not down right looks like a young Lauren Bacall.  We are talking late 40's/early 50's Bacall here when she was maried to Bogie.  I already have a hair that is dead on and have a figure in mind for the body, just need a face that is killer Bacall with "The Look" {Bacall fans will know what I mean by The Look}.

I'll see your Bacall and raise you a Bogart. If Bacall had "the look", Bogie certainly did too. The 40's was a great era for the rough guy and the femme fatale.

• fred9803 said:

Okay guys and gals.  Need some help here.  Looking for a model that at least resembles if not down right looks like a young Lauren Bacall.  We are talking late 40's/early 50's Bacall here when she was maried to Bogie.  I already have a hair that is dead on and have a figure in mind for the body, just need a face that is killer Bacall with "The Look" {Bacall fans will know what I mean by The Look}.

I'll see your Bacall and raise you a Bogart. If Bacall had "the look", Bogie certainly did too. The 40's was a great era for the rough guy and the femme fatale.

Especially when they were married IRL.

• stephenschoonstephenschoon Posts: 358
    edited August 2020

I have GenX, I've never had much success with it converting V4 but if you think that morph is what you want I can give converting it to G3 a go...
    Regards
    Steve.

Post edited by stephenschoon on
  • Sangriart latest WIP...

Came across this in the freestuff at Rendo by Sangriart, vellus hair for G8F, but she says this is her latest character WIP.
    Looks cute, no idea who she might be though.
    Steve.

Sangriart_WIP_image_85824.png
    851 x 993 - 2M

Came across this in the freestuff at Rendo by Sangriart, vellus hair for G8F, but she says this is her latest character WIP.
    Steve.

Dakota Fanning maybe? This face is so familiar, but I can't put my finger on what i know her from.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,943

Sangriart latest WIP...

Steve.

Dakota Fanning maybe? This face is so familiar, but I can't put my finger on what i know her from.

Wrong Fanning. I think she looks closer to Elle.

• i53570ki53570k Posts: 212

It's really good Elle Fanning.  

• G3 or G8.  I don't have add ons to convert earlier characters to G3 or G8.

I have GenX, I've never had much success with it converting V4 but if you think that morph is what you want I can give converting it to G3 a go...
    Regards
    Steve.

Unless the morph says so it can be given to others, or is the other person's own creation, then doing the conversion would not be permitted under the license.

Steve.

Looks a lot like a British actress. Anna Burnett.

• Hemi426Hemi426 Posts: 212
    edited August 2020

Does anyone know of a Katya Clover morphs/character?

EDIT: Search results might be NSFW

Post edited by Hemi426 on
  • GregoriusGregorius Posts: 397
    edited August 2020

Here's an update to my attempt at Naomi Scott, this time with make-up.

Naomi3TM3.jpg
    900 x 900 - 547K
    Post edited by Gregorius on
  • ChadCryptoChadCrypto Posts: 596
    edited August 2020

Sangriart latest WIP...

Steve.

Oh, I think that might be Erin Moriarty from The Boys series.  

But on 2nd thought it most likely Elle then Erin.  

Erin-Moriarty-Height.jpg
    567 x 367 - 19K
    Post edited by ChadCrypto on
  • HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,948

Sangriart latest WIP...

Steve.

The promo pics should give a clue when it's released, they usually do. Personally I think it's Elle but I can see bits of the others in there too.

• lwaveslwaves Posts: 238
    Haruchai said:

Sangriart latest WIP...

Steve.

The promo pics should give a clue when it's released, they usually do. Personally I think it's Elle but I can see bits of the others in there too.

Yeah, I'm definitely getting Elle Fanning from the image and I hope it is her. It may mean that Dakota is following after. Although, as a name, Erin Moriarty makes sense, given that season 2 of The Boys isn't far away. Maybe it'll be a selection of those characters? I'm still hoping for the Fannings though.

• Stephen_2674477Stephen_2674477 Posts: 314
    edited August 2020

Regards
    Steve.

I have found it necessary for some generation 3 and 4 characters to save them within Poser as a .CR2 file, which GenX can import

Post edited by Stephen_2674477 on
  • ChadCryptoChadCrypto Posts: 596
    lwaves said:
    Haruchai said:

Sangriart latest WIP...

Steve.

Yeah, I'm definitely getting Elle Fanning from the image and I hope it is her. It may mean that Dakota is following after. Although, as a name, Erin Moriarty makes sense, given that season 2 of The Boys isn't far away. Maybe it'll be a selection of those characters? I'm still hoping for the Fannings though.

BlueJaunte  kinda made a Dakota, called  Lyra.   If i remember right, it was not even his intention. Kinda a happy accident, ala Bob Ross!  lol!

• lwaves said:
    Haruchai said:

Sangriart latest WIP...

Steve.

BlueJaunte  kinda made a Dakota, called  Lyra.   If i remember right, it was not even his intention. Kinda a happy accident, ala Bob Ross!  lol!

I too, receive a Dakota Fanning vibe from Lyra -- Another happy accident is https://www.daz3d.com/faylinn-for-v4-2 who gives me a Julie Benz (Darla from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) vibe -- Back in my Poser days I put a school girl outfit on Faylinn and achieved a reasonable facimile of Darla.

• lwaveslwaves Posts: 238

Yes, Lyra does have a bit of Dakota about her but I'd still like a dedicated version of her.

• MGHSFAN2kMGHSFAN2k Posts: 125
    edited August 2020
    Post edited by MGHSFAN2k on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,081

Hmm, gonna need a hint.

TJohn said:

Hmm, gonna need a hint.

I'm just as curious as you are? (reworded my first post as I don't know who it is as well)

• MGHSFAN2k said:

Possibly Kate Upton?

• MGHSFAN2k said:

Possibly Kate Upton? Then again, CS71 doesn't have the distinctive mole.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,081

Very possible. smiley

MGHSFAN2k said:

Possibly Kate Upton? Then again, CS71 doesn't have the distinctive mole.

I doubt it. He did Kate awhile back as Celebrity Series 18. 

• PudgyPudgy Posts: 66

https://www.most-digital-creations.com/g3_g8_celebrity_series_71.htm

I am looking at her distinct brows.. bushy..

• theom777_06b5ec29theom777_06b5ec29 Posts: 31
    edited August 2020

Looks like Brittany Snow to me.

7808586.jpg
    3456 x 5184 - 1M
    Brittany Snow.jpg
    1067 x 1600 - 311K
    Post edited by theom777_06b5ec29 on
  • HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,948
    edited August 2020

Google image research leads me to believe it is Ashley Benson :)

Edit - the difference in face shape is probably my bad as I made the two images the same size it made the CS71 image thinner.

CS71-AB.jpg
    1132 x 800 - 384K
    Post edited by Haruchai on
This discussion has been closed.