Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

Comments

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,948
    edited August 2020

Not necessarily meant to be a look-a-like but I get a very strong Margot Robbie vibe from Anae

https://www.daz3d.com/anae-hd-for-genesis-8-female

anae.jpg
    300 x 300 - 26K
    Post edited by Haruchai on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 10,018
    Haruchai said:

Not necessarily meant to be a look-a-like but I get a very strong Margot Robbie vibe from Anae

I see more Daisy Ridley. 

• arbee999arbee999 Posts: 104
    Gordig said:
    Haruchai said:

I see more Daisy Ridley. 

And I was coming here to say Olivia Wilde - lol

• GordigGordig Posts: 10,018
    arbee999 said:
    Gordig said:
    Haruchai said:

I see more Daisy Ridley. 

There's a little splash of Milla, too.

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,597

I see illuminated LCD elements. wink

edited August 2020
    Gordig said:
    Haruchai said:

I see more Daisy Ridley. 

I saw her too in the second promo yes But for me I think that had more to do with the hair.

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • She's Dain 8's oldest and dearest friend.

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,716
    arbee999 said:
    Gordig said:
    Haruchai said:

I see more Daisy Ridley. 

That was my first impression, but the closer I look, the more I see a combination of people.

• margravemargrave Posts: 1,822

I'm getting a strong Whoopi Goldberg vibe from new character Rukodzi.

https://www.daz3d.com/sbibb-rukodzi-for-celani-8

I wonder if the RawArt and Hershel Hoffmeyer sales are a hint that we should get cracking on our Theodore Rex fan art?

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,460
    edited August 2020

Is this a famous face at all?

I'm under the impression it might be, but I'm not up to speed with all the celebs these days.

https://www.daz3d.com/anfisa-hd-for-genesis-8-female

Post edited by Jabba on
  • margravemargrave Posts: 1,822
    edited August 2020
    Jabba said:

I'm under the impression it might be, but I'm not up to speed with all the celebs these days.

https://www.daz3d.com/anfisa-hd-for-genesis-8-female  ;

I don't remember the name, but there was a TV show about a nurse with short blonde hair. The ads featured her holding up a syringe like a middle finger. The actress had the same square jaw, squinty eyes, and expression of withering contempt.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,306
    Jabba said:

Looks a bit like Ana de Armas

• margrave said:
    Jabba said:

I don't remember the name, but there was a TV show about a nurse with short blonde hair. The ads featured her holding up a syringe like a middle finger. The actress had the same square jaw, squinty eyes, and expression of withering contempt.

Nurse Jackie, I think was the name of the show. I can't remember the actress's name, but she was also the wife on The Sopranos.

• WolfwoodWolfwood Posts: 701
    margrave said:
    Jabba said:

Nurse Jackie, I think was the name of the show. I can't remember the actress's name, but she was also the wife on The Sopranos.

Edie Falco

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,081

Falco has a more prominent nose and thinner lips, but the expression is much like her.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,943
    Sevrin said:
    Jabba said:

Looks a bit like Ana de Armas

Not seeing it at all cool

• GregoriusGregorius Posts: 397
    edited August 2020

Okay, guys, here's another update to my Naomi Scott morph.  Thank you all so much for all the feedback so far! I owe much of the recent improvements to you.  First, we have my pose/lighting/expression recreation, then we have a 30-degree neutral portrait, first with and then without make-up.  The neutral portraits lack a few custom-tailored texture edits that I made strictly for the recreation, since my priority is the shaping.  Thoughts?

NaomiPosedTM3a.jpg
    900 x 900 - 496K
    Naomi3TM3.jpg
    900 x 900 - 535K
    NaomiTM3.jpg
    900 x 900 - 537K
    Post edited by Gregorius on
    edited August 2020

Eros for M4 by StudioArtVartanian is one of two celebrity liknesses I impulse-bought during a sale a few days ago. He's a really good Alexander Skarsgard. Unfortunately a lot of the sculpting got lost during the transition to G8. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong but I find GenX to be a rather blunt tool sometimes...

I tried to dial-spin his face back into shape but I think I might have accidently ended up with a 80% Skarsgard, 20% Gosling... surprise

Not sure how much more work I'll put into this. I have a very handsome character here and that alone makes me happy!

Still, feedback on how I can get a closer likeness is welcome!

alexander01.png
    700 x 1000 - 900K
    alexander02.png
    700 x 1000 - 724K
    Post edited by Hylas on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,624
    edited August 2020

Genesis base figures have less polygons than M4, so fine details can't always be transfered.

Post edited by Leana on
    edited August 2020

I had so far mostly been looking at him head on, now I made some adjustments paying a little more attention to his profile.

alexander03.jpg
    700 x 1000 - 650K
    alexander04.jpg
    700 x 1000 - 488K
    Post edited by Hylas on
  • JVRendererJVRenderer Posts: 661
    Elle.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 2M
  • maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,752

Ekaterina seems like a real good hint, as Elle Fanning played Catherine the Great in the TV series "The Great"

• Ekaterina seems like a real good hint, as Elle Fanning played Catherine the Great in the TV series "The Great"

Let's not "RUSSIAN" to any conclusions

• lwaveslwaves Posts: 238

Let's not "RUSSIAN" to any conclusions

That's one ELLE of a pun. It reminds me of a sign for international toilets I saw at a model village.
    Going In: Russian
    Inside: European
    Coming Out: Finnish

As to the character, it's definitely Elle Fanning given the name and some of the outfits. Personally, I'm very happy it is.

• VueiyVueiy Posts: 535
    Hylas said:

Eros for M4 by StudioArtVartanian is one of two celebrity liknesses I impulse-bought during a sale a few days ago. He's a really good Alexander Skarsgard. Unfortunately a lot of the sculpting got lost during the transition to G8. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong but I find GenX to be a rather blunt tool sometimes...

I tried to dial-spin his face back into shape but I think I might have accidently ended up with a 80% Skarsgard, 20% Gosling... surprise

Not sure how much more work I'll put into this. I have a very handsome character here and that alone makes me happy!

How did you manage to transfer an M4 character to G8?!  I'm trying to use GenX to transfer a G1 character to G2 to no avail.  If you could point me in the right direction, even if you can't give me a step-by-step, I'd be much obliged.

P.S. I read the readme, but whatever problem I'm having seems to have fallen into the cracks.

• Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood), head morph now available: https://www.deviantart.com/tritiumcg/art/Evanna-Lynch-Head-Morph-for-G8F-853059130

As usual done using ZBrush and Blender. I may have made her jaw too small but I was also focused on other angles for the contours (not shown) and sometimes it's just seemingly impossible to match every angle. :/

EvannaLynchHead.png
    1080 x 1080 - 917K
    EvannaLynchHeadFront.jpg
    440 x 820 - 154K
    EvannaLynchHeadSide.jpg
    540 x 820 - 162K

Sangriart characters

Ekaterina - Elle Fanning
    Claudine - Kristen Dunst (Claudia, Interview with a Vampire)
    Diana - Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman)
    Furia - Charlize Theron (Furiosa, Mad Max:Fury Road)
    Margreta - Marketa Stroblova (Little Caprice) (NSFW to search for)
    Iman - Zara Mohamed Abdulmajid 'Iman'
    Alatariel - Cate Blanchett (Galadriel, The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy)
    Frida - Salma Hayek (Frida Kahlo, Frida cinema film)
    Evenstar - Liv Tyler (Arwen Undómiel, The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy)
    Audra - Audrey Hepburn
    Emmeline - Emma Watson
    Sybilla - Eva Green (Vanessa Ives, Penny Dreadful)
    The Countess - Lady Gaga (Elizabeth, American Horror Story)
    Miste - Lily Rabe (Miste Day, American Horror Story)
    Taiss - Taissa Farmiga (Zoe Benson/Violet Harmon/Sophie Green, American Horror Story)
    Wiatte - Evan Rachel Wood (Dolores Abernathy, Westworld)
    Osuine - Jenna Coleman (Clara Oswald, Doctor Who)
    Missa - Nathalie Emmanuel (Missandei, Game Of Thrones)
    Lionel - Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jamie Lannister, Game Of Thrones)
    Arry - Maisie Williams (Arya Stark, Game Of Thrones)
    Sensea - Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark, Game Of Thrones)
    Melis - Carice van Houten (Melisandre, Game Of Thrones)
    Dracarys - Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen, Game Of Thrones)
    Lionella - Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister, Game Of Thrones)
    Nayat - Liya Kebede
    Margie - Natalie Dormer (Margaery Tyrell, Game Of Thrones)
    Ixcuina - Eiza González (Santánico Pandemonium, From Dusk Till Dawn)
    Olesya - Original Creation
    Orc and troll - Original Creation
    Irsavia - Original Creation

• New celebrity series from Adam. I get Jennifer Connelly from this one, especially considering the mole:

Jennifer Connelly

edited August 2020
    Vueiy said:
    Hylas said:

How did you manage to transfer an M4 character to G8?!  I'm trying to use GenX to transfer a G1 character to G2 to no avail.  If you could point me in the right direction, even if you can't give me a step-by-step, I'd be much obliged.

P.S. I read the readme, but whatever problem I'm having seems to have fallen into the cracks.

Oh man, I feel like I'm not the person you should be talking to... I use GenX by the seat of my pants, I don't really know what I'm doing or what most of those settings are. So take everything I say with a grain of salt.

- Under source select the original base figure, in your case that will be Genesis.

- Drag-and-drop your character into the little window. If that doesn't work, click Apply Pose and go look for your character that way.

- Select -> On for all non-zero values

- Target -> Genesis 2 Male

- At the very bottom of the window click Path and select/create a folder that makes sense to you. That's where the morph files are going to be saved to.

- Click Transfer, get on your knees, and pray...

Post edited by Hylas on
This discussion has been closed.