Jaderail is looking down on the STUPID THREAD XI

Comments

• NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,758

It would also be interesting to see what happens if you keep making a copy of a copy.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,079

NylonGirl said:

It would also be interesting to see what happens if you keep making a copy of a copy.

Eventually you would run out of toner. 

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,472
    edited July 2023

NylonGirl said:

Well, if you don't set the "density" correctly, you'd probably end up with axle grease.indecision 

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on

I would press the Save button because we now have a working recipe for axle grease. And then order more toner.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,153

I have not been getting my daz3d forum notifications.

Happy Caturday!  This is Misty.  She is wondering why she isn't left a,one so she can get a nap in!

I think cats can get overstimulated.  I tried explaining that to someone, but they didn't understand at all.  They told me cats don't get stressed out?  I never knew that!  I thought they could, like any animal or person?

IMG_8900.jpeg
    1463 x 1108 - 1M

Misty is addicted to cat food.  She can't eat enough.  Sometimes she eats so much she vomits on the floor.  Then walk away.

What can we do to help a Tortie with her overeating cat food?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,937
    edited July 2023

proportion it out to 2-3 feedings a day. You could also get a feeding dish that releases a certain amount of food at defined times. We don't have to worry about that with our cats and dog. They are all self-disciplined and only eat what they should, somehow. They all have access to food and water 24/7 and none of them gorge themselves. They eat roughly what their size should be eating in a day.

Post edited by frank0314 on

frank0314 said:

proportion it out to 2-3 feedings a day. You could also get a feeding dish that releases a certain amount of food at defined times. We don't have to worry about that with our cats and dog. They are all self-disciplined and only eat what they should, somehow. They all have access to food and water 24/7 and none of them gorge themselves. They eat roughly what their size should be eating in a day.

great ideas!  I can suggest them to mummy. 

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,970

TJohn said:

"Except bears" is a non sequitur. If bears will kill you, then by definition they are excluded from the category of "what doesn't kill you".

Gordig said:

TJohn said:

"Except bears" is a non sequitur. If bears will kill you, then by definition they are excluded from the category of "what doesn't kill you".

good one! 

Richard, I want to buy all your plant cures.  Richard, I love all the buckets you sell me.  None of them has any holes in them.

Speaking of segues, this one is very awkward. 

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,120

I stupidly opened my wallet for the 50% off DO sale and relieved myself of the 08_23Save6 coupy too

when am I going to render all this stuff FFS

I hid some seeds in my pots.  Look what happened?

IMG_9037.jpeg
    4032 x 3024 - 4M
    IMG_9036.jpeg
    4032 x 3024 - 4M
    IMG_9037.jpeg
    4032 x 3024 - 4M

My bed isn't a magic carpet so I have to get off the bed to go upstairs.

Sfariah D said:

I hid some seeds in my pots.  Look what happened?

Did those green things eat them? 

I registered Carrara 8.5 Pro with the cereal number I found, but forgot to change the name. I found a valid Carrara 8.5 License at Daz3d.com

What's the number for Rice Krispies?

LeatherGryphon said:

What's the number for Rice Krispies?

Sorry Rice Krispies aren't on my list of cereal numbers.

I want to go to bed but I forgot how to fall asleep. I just turn on soothing music, turn off the lights, put on a sleep mask and close my eyes.  I forgot the next step?

I thought I could buy a length of PVC gutter to put between 2 wall units as a cat run

is $25 but $50 delivery!!!!!!

so no, thinking of other options now

will walk to salavage yard a kilometer away tomorow and see what they have I can carry

Is a cat run something meant for a cat to run through?

edited August 2023

NylonGirl said:

Is a cat run something meant for a cat to run through?

on in this case,

if I get a fat pipe it could be through but that's even dearer

this is because my cats are indoor cats, they have a pelmet over my front window and interconecting wall units with a cat tree next to it but to circumnavigate the whole room they need bridges be it shelves or something connecting the wall units, certainly a shorter less expensive pipe I can carry on the train can be one section, may mount some crates too, I need a studfinder to do shelves

I am going not quite this scale

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

I don't think they fixed the uploading photo bug.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,994
    edited September 2023

...nope., just tried to a few minutes ago and it just sat their saying ";uploading" for several minutes.  At least no pop up message that mentioned the upload failed to write to disk so maybe it's being worked on?

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited September 2023

my cat run

371846184_10228654757067856_1078310837826615167_n.jpg
    1536 x 2048 - 188K
    372615031_10228654756747848_9154554271177702206_n.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 146K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

I found out that my stepdad buys the cat food instead of my mum buying it.  Wait! Neither Mum or stepdad eats cat food?

Actually Misty and Oscar are the ones who pay attention to how little cat food is in their bowl.  (I think it is only those two who eat the cat food.

why does Oscar think his food bowl is empty just because there is no food in the center of the bowl?  There could be food around the walls of the bowl.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,048

Sfariah D said:

I don't think they fixed the uploading photo bug.

Nope... it still doesn't work for me... now I just use Imgur... I just don't click the green "To Community" button... without that it can only be seen where you link to it... So if I upload a picture, and insert the link in a post here, it doesn't appear on Imgur's front page where others can see and comment on it... it just sits in my image collection.